Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN AND ALTHASH BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 35977 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Has anyone read anything anywhere about any pools coming online or GPU mining being solved?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ViperGuyMike

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

I would suggest that everyone stays away from FatBTC unless you are trading large sums of HTML. I transferred 2500 there to test out their services and also received some coins for seven people I referred of which only one or two actually did the verification so we could both earn coins...Once I attempted to transfer my HTML back to my wallet to help with my staking weight, I noticed it said there is a minimum of 20000 HTML required to make a withdrawal. So now I have to transfer more coins to the exchange in order to salvage the coins I have being held there, or I just have to leave them there with the hopes that when they increase in value, the minimum withdrawal is decreased.

Its fair to note that TradeSatoshi is no better with their wallets always in maintenance mode so you cant transfer off your coins. I am beginning to wonder if it is because they are staking with all the HTML coins people have on their exchange.

That being said, I only use Bleutrade to trade HTML at this point.
ViperGuyMike

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

https://html.mastercalls.io/  coin supply 93b  Huh

gettxoutsetinfo doesn't help either, gives me negative value

I believe that number includes the swap coins as well, as we should only have approximately 160 million coins that have been mined since the launch of the new coin plus the premine if I'm not mistaken?
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Well forget about PoW because I ain't getting any luck at all. GPU mining/pool will probably be the best way to counter these large server farms that are mining. 
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

Vote for HTML-Coin on Binance-Alert. BTW is this really from Binance?

https://twitter.com/BinanceAlert/status/966815280302354433
htmlcoin.team (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Forward, Together, Forward!

Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

Our community is just like any other community -- differences exist. In our case, it's the organizational differences.

This is normal and something we should all embrace. However, we should not allow our differences to be a stumbling block in achieving our goal in developing our HTML blockchain as a community.

Our community is strong because we are diverse and composed of different people around the world, which makes us one big family.

Mission Statement

As of now, nothing has changed in our Mission and Vision as stated in our White Paper. Our team will continue to develop our projects as stated in the White Paper. In fact, as part of our restructuring and reorganization, it is integral that we invite more experts in software development to finish the stated projects as reflected in our roadmaps and pipelines.

This restructuring and reorganization is a phase every organization can’t shy away from. It should be seen positively because this will enable us to recruit more talented individuals around the globe to help us develop our software offerings. Remember, the Htmlcoin is just one of the many products that we are developing now. We will continue to develop more products in our blockchain. We encourage outside developers to create new tools and projects that will benefit our community. To do this, we will set aside a budget to help encourage talented developers to join our community.

Social Media Management

The recent chaos has been caused by negative misinformation which resulted in fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) among our community members. To mitigate this, we will continue to monitor our social media outlets and make reasonable adjustments necessary to make sure it will not create unnecessary anxiety for future and current community members.

Coingather Funds

The forking of CoinGather was in line in with the fiduciary spirit. The CoinGather funds will be handed to a 3rd party entity to secure the coins in the near future. This has caused many controversies. One of the concerns is that it creates an extra supply. But this is not the case because the old wallet sent to CoinGather is frozen and cannot be spent. Hence, not able to enter into circulation. In essence, nothing was added.

Another concern is that our blockchain was compromised because of the forking. Nothing has been compromised so far as Peter Bushnell, our Executive Vice-President for Technology can attest.

The Global Family

Once an Htmlcoin member, always an Htmlcoin member. That being said, we are a global family. Yes, differences will exist in such a large and global community as ours. But, in reality, it is our diversity that actually makes us stronger! We should respect our diversity and celebrate it! For now, the most important thing to do is to regroup and move together as a strong and unified Htmlcoin community.

In the past week, there have been some exchanging of words among the teams that should not have happened publicly. We are all humans and prone to errors. Emotions were involved and feelings were hurt. This is part of our human experience and things such as this need to be handled privately within the team. Such negative and public exchanging of communication differences have the potential to shake the very core of our community. I am personally disappointed for what happened, especially all the unnecessary fear, anxiety, and stress caused to the community. 

I would like to make a reconciliatory statement among teams, that is --- As an Htmlcoin community, we need to regroup and pick up the pieces together. To do this, we will collaborate to find common ground. By moving forward, we will have to burn old bridges and build newer and better ones.

I ask our community members to reach out to us (dev@htmlcoin.team) and to ask what they can do to help heal the community. By becoming proactive members, we will recover from this brief setback more quickly. The community’s support is an integral part of the solution. Healing will create momentum for a more positive future in the community.

Healing Process

To start the healing process, we will implement some changes to how we do things as a community. That is the way we hire new talents, appropriating funds for projects, and project management.

As part of the rebuilding process, Simon Telfer is rejoining the team as Technical Advisor for Technology and Business Development. He will help formulate Technology and Business strategies in the community. Ilir Tahiri is also joining, he is a veteran in the community and will help with project management. Antony is also joining the marketing team to help create more responsive content. We will hire more people and will seek professional help in finding the best talents to join us. From this day forward, everyone that is hired will be introduced formally to the community and the community will get a chance to meet and know them.

Another equally important matter is that we will publicize our projects, including the ones in the roadmaps and timelines for community members to prioritize. After we, as a community decide what projects we will undertake, we will then start promoting them throughout the community. We have several project developers wanting to develop in our blockchain, waiting for the team’s approval.

Developers seeking to develop in our blockchain and in our community will then present their project to the community for comments. We will also include projected budgets for transparency.

Ongoing Initiatives

HTML will not be deviating from their existing plans to launch a new website, a mobile IOS and Android wallet and being listed on more and larger exchanges. We are being listed on HITBTC, Kucoin, and others that will be announced when further details are available. Anyone advertising otherwise is not privy to the inner workings of our organizations and is purely sharing speculation.

POMA

The POMA team is also doing a wonderful job in developing the POMA software package. We are allocating a budget for this, together with the new talents joining us to help it develop more. This will make our community even stronger and bigger in its software offerings.

I would like to thank POMA team members for their hard work. I am disappointed to see some of our members leave the HTMLCOIN team -- new talents are joining the team which will enable us to add more products and services, develop the potential of our blockchain technology and focuses on what is best for the community.

Forward, Together, Forward!

Amando Boncales, BA, MSEd, MA, PhDc.

d0_you_even_crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

has anyone else had this problem... when I hover over the lightning bolt to see the staking reward the time changes nearly every few minutes , from 90 days as low as 8 hours but in 3 months I have never received anything from staking .... why is this ?
MaT.team

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

Apparently the return you can expect is 0.08% per month so lets calculate the average staking reward per million coins you stake. Then we can calculate the average time to receive a reward block per million invested.

Staking reward is 1250HTML Average return per year is 1% per month 0.08%
1 000 000 x 0.0008 = 800HTML per month (assume 30 days in a month) so reward per day = 800/30 = 26.67HTML per day
So the average wait to get a block is going to be 1250/26.67 = 46.87 days for each million you hold.

You might be unlucky and not receive a block for several months but also you might be really lucky and receive a block 3 times in a week. Its basically a lottery, so good luck!

MaT.team

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Vote for HTML-Coin on Binance-Alert. BTW is this really from Binance?

https://twitter.com/BinanceAlert/status/966815280302354433

No its not binance....
htmlcoin.team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

We are currently restructuring The Htmlcoin Foundation and how it is operated, this includes the organisation, governance, and administration. The new organization will be composed of 5 Committees as follows:

Marketing and Design
Business Development & Innovation
Research and Development
Community and Technology Support
Budget and Appropriation

Our recent new hires of dedicated team members and executives will be announced at a later time. We are opening volunteer positions across the five committees. Anyone that would like to get involved with the core team can apply through the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiNS_Pgt4c9aDELKNtCoDIjLeCa9suMbYN49sB2Gj981mMTg/viewform

Updates to Our Communication Administration
We have created a new official telegram group for Admins. Tony, Julia Ezeji, and Kade Cooper will act as Head of Admins as of today. We are currently finalizing the process or recruitment, rules and guidelines. People who are currently Admins in the HTMLCOIN OFFICIAL, will be reviewed one by one. For those who are not in this group but claim to be Admins in other unofficial groups can apply to become an Admin of the Foundation through the same form stated above.
In addition to this, our banning policy has been reviewed. Every ban will need be documented with a snapshot and reported to the Head of Admins.

Together we can embrace this change to make this community stronger!

The Htmlcoin Team
ceasarpolar

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

See this is my point exactly. My post about multi sig wallets just got deleted again. It tells me that "amendo's methods" are still in practice with html coin. Instead of deleting posts why not replying and addressing the issue ? How hard can that be ? A little more efforts than just deleting.
HTML coin will be in reg flag coin list as long as Amendo alone controls the foundation coins and coingather coins (over 14 bil html coin)

The question now: will you address this issue with a reply ? Or will you delete this post ?
htmlcoin.team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

HTMLCOIN Mobile Wallet is Officially in @Googleplay Store.

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htmlcoin.wallet.app

The HTMLCOIN mobile wallet lets you store, send, and share on-the-go.

See your wallet balance, transaction details, and your HTMLCOIN addresses. Share your HTMLCOIN address to your friends as a QR code.

Send HTMLCOIN to your friends with their address, or scan their HTMLCOIN QR code with your camera on compatible devices to instantly prefill their details.

Choose from a range of languages, change your pin details, save your important passphrase and soon the ability to add custom HRC tokens and smart contracts.

Read selected news items from the HTMLCOIN @Medium news feed.

Please note: It is important to keep your wallet details safe. Always perform a backup of your passphrase details. The logout button in your profile will reset your HTMLCOIN wallet, it is important that you have a backup made of your passphrase before pressing logout.

Wallet Disclaimer: This wallet has gone through rigorous initial testing to prevent as many discrepancies or failures upon its use as possible. It is important to know that unexpected issues may happen that need attention in order to correct a specific key issue, either with coding or your specific device. Technical issues or human error may lead to temporary or permanent loss of coins. You are advised to use this application in a safe and responsible manner. This software is used at your own risk.

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htmlcoin.wallet.app

The #Android @HTMLCOIN mobile wallet has finished beta and is officially in the @Googleplay store.  Go download it now!  #HTMLCOIN $HTML #googleplay
htmlcoin.team (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

ByeBank and Thursday Talks, tonight at 8pm CST!

Join us tonight at 8pm CST for the Thursday Talks kick-off https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial

https://sites.google.com/a/htmlcoin.com/htmlcoin-2017/_/rsrc/1522962417251/news/byebnk/byebank.jpg

#HTMLCOIN is now available on
ByeBnk!

This brings the total number of exchanges that trade HTMLCOIN to NINE!

More projects and listing coming soon, exciting times!

Also, we would like to introduce Thursday Talks, every week on Telegram we will meet to answer questions and share the latest from the Htmlcoin team.

#HTMLCOIN

Join us tonight at 8pm CST for the Thursday Talks kick-off https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial

bagsik

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

Good afternoon. Maybe someone knows where WITHDRAWAL -4 131 930.27876390 HTML?

Date: 02.01.2018 18:39
To: HgTPXSFNpHkrqzhXvk3UCe4KZuqqS8SPfR
Debit: -1 482 067.99909600 HTML
To: HrYaAAkpFBZttH4rTT2Cnz68U9Bd6Hdtpd
Debit: -4 131 930.27876390 HTML
Transaction fee: -0.00090400 HTML
Net amount: -5 613 998.27876390 HTML
Transaction ID: d4d5030aff9be1b50ca7a8786ea653edf46169bee5e038298cc1b4a8640fdf68
Transaction total size: 226 bytes
Output index: 0

-1 482 067.99909600 HTML i WITHDRAWAL to the bleutrade
4 131 930.27876390 HTML are still on the wallet HrYaAAkpFBZttH4rTT2Cnz68U9Bd6Hdtpd

can find out whose this wallet and why the money was WITHDRAWAL to him?
htmlcoin.team (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

Dear Htmlcoin Community,

Our company is not an ICO. We are a blockchain company that is designed to revolutionize the world with probable use-case projects in the works and in the pipeline. The Htmlcoin has been in business for more than 4 years promoting our blockchain technology to developers worldwide. We are committed to our mission and vision as we have always been. Because we are a growing company, Htmlcoin will continue to adapt to meet the ever changing needs of the emerging technology, known as blockchain.

We are in the process of hiring an outside Marketing  agency to help manage our social media, marketing and digital needs. Our foundation realizes our limitations and will be outsourcing some of the talent who will be partnering with us from a well established marketing agency that can help manage our online presence and to help identify weaknesses in our marketing strategy. The company we select will also assist Htmlcoin Foundation in furthering our brand throughout the world. Htmlcoin will have more resources than ever before and will have a far better global reach.

The Htmlcoin committee members and the CEO, Amando, will be evaluating every member of our core team. Members who do not meet the needs, goals, and culture of the Foundation are free to resign or will be asked to resign from their post. The organizational chart that was released on Thursday was an informal, impromptu org-chart, a draft. But because the community insisted that we release our core team members, we decided to show the identity of the professionals working in the Foundation. It was a way to prove to the community that well-qualified, professionals were indeed working hard to build the Htmlcoin community. The org-chart shows similarly how Htmlcoin has been operating hierarchically as a company. However, the hierarchy is not finalized and has been changing as it continues to change as we adapt to Htmlcoin’s community needs.

As we continue to transition through the restructuring phase, we may limit the amount of time our social media channel is open to protect the best interests of the community and of Htmlcoin Foundation. We hope it does not happen, but a few members and or former colleagues may try to vent their frustration to the community. We will kindly ask them to stay professional and refrain from posting as we continue to evaluate members. We may also moderate members for disrupting the community. We will ask our loyal community members the best times available for them to attend the social media channel if it is not open 24/7. In time, we may decide to return back to opening our community chat to 24/7 access. But for now, It is  simply not feasible to continue to monitor and/or ban people on a 24/7 basis - all the while watching our brand diminish because of a few, unsavory remarks that continues to harm our brand-identity.

All in all, The Htmlcoin leadership team would like to thank each and every one of you who have joined us since 4 years ago. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email Htmlcoin at
dev@htmlcoin.team.

Sincerely,
Htmlcoin Team
bangmac

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Dear Htmlcoin Community,

Our company is not an ICO. We are a blockchain company that is designed to revolutionize the world with probable use-case projects in the works and in the pipeline. The Htmlcoin has been in business for more than 4 years promoting our blockchain technology to developers worldwide. We are committed to our mission and vision as we have always been. Because we are a growing company, Htmlcoin will continue to adapt to meet the ever changing needs of the emerging technology, known as blockchain.

We are in the process of hiring an outside Marketing  agency to help manage our social media, marketing and digital needs. Our foundation realizes our limitations and will be outsourcing some of the talent who will be partnering with us from a well established marketing agency that can help manage our online presence and to help identify weaknesses in our marketing strategy. The company we select will also assist Htmlcoin Foundation in furthering our brand throughout the world. Htmlcoin will have more resources than ever before and will have a far better global reach.

The Htmlcoin committee members and the CEO, Amando, will be evaluating every member of our core team. Members who do not meet the needs, goals, and culture of the Foundation are free to resign or will be asked to resign from their post. The organizational chart that was released on Thursday was an informal, impromptu org-chart, a draft. But because the community insisted that we release our core team members, we decided to show the identity of the professionals working in the Foundation. It was a way to prove to the community that well-qualified, professionals were indeed working hard to build the Htmlcoin community. The org-chart shows similarly how Htmlcoin has been operating hierarchically as a company. However, the hierarchy is not finalized and has been changing as it continues to change as we adapt to Htmlcoin’s community needs.

As we continue to transition through the restructuring phase, we may limit the amount of time our social media channel is open to protect the best interests of the community and of Htmlcoin Foundation. We hope it does not happen, but a few members and or former colleagues may try to vent their frustration to the community. We will kindly ask them to stay professional and refrain from posting as we continue to evaluate members. We may also moderate members for disrupting the community. We will ask our loyal community members the best times available for them to attend the social media channel if it is not open 24/7. In time, we may decide to return back to opening our community chat to 24/7 access. But for now, It is  simply not feasible to continue to monitor and/or ban people on a 24/7 basis - all the while watching our brand diminish because of a few, unsavory remarks that continues to harm our brand-identity.

All in all, The Htmlcoin leadership team would like to thank each and every one of you who have joined us since 4 years ago. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email Htmlcoin at
dev@htmlcoin.team.

Sincerely,
Htmlcoin Team

this is really scam project, Why do teams have to close telegram, discord to evade questions from the community?
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Price has steadily decline since the Bitcoin price crash in Jan 2018. I just hope it hits 1 Satoshi because there is nowhere to go but up. The bleeding needs to stop at some point or the body will die.

FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

HTML CEO is ignorant can't tolerate anything.

Better change your CEO for better HTML future
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

Dear Htmlcoin Community,

Our company is not an ICO. We are a [Suspicious link removed]pany that is designed to revolutionize the world with probable use-case projects in the works and in the pipeline. The Htmlcoin has been in business for more than 4 years promoting our blockchain technology to developers worldwide. We are committed to our mission and vision as we have always been. Because we are a growing company, Htmlcoin will continue to adapt to meet the ever changing needs of the emerging technology, known as blockchain.

dev@htmlcoin.team.

Sincerely,
Htmlcoin Team

Now I understand, why the coin is under his value.....haha. Some ex-members of the team are spreading FUD, why? The coin has some good projects en I also like the project "Bye-Bank" so don't spread FUD. This coin and community had to be at least 40 Sat by now.

Inbelievable, that a coin like "Lemon" who has a drunk Dev and everybody thought that it was dead...... rais to 40Sat, only course of the rumour, that he was suddenly working on it, but no twitter, website or whatever.....

And you guy's and girls have some projects with HTML coin, also are thinking creative for the future and maybe a name and symbol change to, but that's up to you...... And today it's still between 3 - 4 Sat.

Lemon-coin by the way, is listed on Cryptopia, but don't buy it, that is realy a sort of scam.

SO GOOD LUCK HTML TEAM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HIT-BTC EXHANGE AND DON'T MUG TO MUCH TO EACH OTHER, SO MEMBERS AND EX-MEMBERS, STAY TUNED ON THE PROJECT!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: