Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create multipool, help please :(  (Read 218 times)
bigdownloads (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:20 AM

Hey folks, I want to create a (multi)pool for Zcash (Equihash) and Monero (cryptonight), but I don't know how to do that, I can install them seperately but I'm not sure how to install them both in the pool, can anyone please help me out how to do this, any suggestions? Thank you very much!
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:24:30 AM

Try with NOMP and others. Better you should google there are some open source about multi pool. Hope you can get your own pool.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
cpmcgrat

Activity: 223
Merit: 21

DCAB

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:45:09 AM

Hey folks, I want to create a (multi)pool for Zcash (Equihash) and Monero (cryptonight), but I don't know how to do that, I can install them seperately but I'm not sure how to install them both in the pool, can anyone please help me out how to do this, any suggestions? Thank you very much!

There are multiple ways to accomplish this through virtualization, containerization, isolated servers behind different subdomains, global server load balancing, etc. They DO NOT need to run in the same process tree. Most likely, they should not run in the same process tree to provent any cross-communication/contamination. If one of your mining pools gets compromised/overloaded, you wouldn't want it to crash your other pools (e.g. your ZCash pool being overloaded crashing your ZenCash pool). Also, you'll need to take into account the security of the intermediary wallets handling the payouts.

If you're planning on setting the multi-pool up for public use I would highly recommend creating a single pool environment, running it for a while, then see if diving into multi-pool (possible single sign on [SSO]) support is something you really want to do. For this to work you'll need to manage multiple databases or create your own database to backend multiple coins (whether or not you maintain them separately is up to you. I have mine setup in a single database cross-coin for better Single Sign On).

Member, Dero Community Advisory Board (DCAB)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: