Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About NEO  (Read 261 times)
lukmankhan25 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:04:43 AM

give me your opinion about NEO ?
as we have seen, NEO reached volume number 1 of all altcoin in recent days
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

I can not place NEO right now in any short, medium or long term altcoin to hold or sell. The recent China ban has confused many long term investors and left many wondering what will become of it.

dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

Well, yeah it becomes top couple times on bittrex.
but, I prefer choose this as short-term for now.
when it downtrends and hit the buyzone with many supports, I'll buy but with 25-30% of my balance.
I've made profit twice, but I guess I'm still too late to buy when Neo only $1-$5 back then.  Grin
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

I can not place NEO right now in any short, medium or long term altcoin to hold or sell. The recent China ban has confused many long term investors and left many wondering what will become of it.

I'm sure the China stuff will clear up at some point, and that this will cause a surge in NEO price. The question I think is when, not if. At the moment I am holding most of my NEO, but selling and rebuying some against BTC when the relative price drops.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

There is a very big minus of NEO - it`s very centralized. Only 13 nodes are launched...
But at same time there is a nice bonus - earning free GAS for NEO holding.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:42:40 AM

NEO is currently trading at just above 40$ after making high of 47$ NEO and i think at point NEO will be range bound for some time then will go above 50$ because NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model. NEO has made some outstanding progress in both value and market capitalization. All this things says NEO have bright future.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:46:26 AM

Neo is centralized which goes to tell you that it can be manipulated by few. If your are looking for a coin with good fundamentals, open source and all, I am sorry to burst your bubble NEO is not the right coin.

racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

give me your opinion about NEO ?
as we have seen, NEO reached volume number 1 of all altcoin in recent days

Some of my comments!
ANCHOR
1. Anchor is Chinese version Ethereum. Neo platform is also quite delicious. Neo is born because China does not want to lose too many Chinese ICO children to Ethereum. The anchor is China's own blockchain for the blockchain start-up that wants to build in China!

2. NEM

NEM is the food of the bank, insurance, fund ... using the POI algorithm. NEM is a proof that financial markets are entering the blockchain world and will gradually integrate. NEM uses APIs that are easy to use so the other guys will like it and will use it. NEM was born in Kuala Lumpur but grew up in Singapore.

3. QTUM

QTUM is the bastard of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Using the UTXO mechanism of Bitcoin, but with a smart contract thanks to the Ethereum's POS mechanism, QTUM spawned several more ICO projects to develop on its own. QTUM's technical team is very much attached to a cowboy named Patrick Dai who is very young but rated as Forbes 30 under 30. QTUM will be a good point of view.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: