Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ JOLYY - The Future of Beauty ⚡ [TGE SOON] ⚡  (Read 6135 times)
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:26:36 AM

This is awesome. Integrating crypto into the beauty community? where can I sign up? I absolutely love this idea! you've got my attention.. I wonder how this can help freelancers? or can it?
JOLYY

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

What is the circulating and total supply of this coin and what is the plan for 2018? Roll Eyes

Total supply is 30,000,000 JOY -  60% for the crowdsale (500,000 USD hard cap), 20% reserved for the build-in Reward system, 10% team and advisors, 10% bounties. Our roadmap is listed at www.jolyy.com and in our whitepaper:

October 2016 - JOLYY founded
March 2017 – JOLYY web app beta launch
April 2017 – JOLYY mobile app launch
June 2017 – Main version release
January 2018 – JOLYY TGE and listing tokens on exchanges
Q2 2018 – Release of JOLYY 2G Beta with integrated JOY web app and scaling in foreign markets
Q3 2018 –JOLYY 2G Main version with integrated JOY web app + JOY mobile app launch
Q4 2018 – JOLYY Store and JOLYY live - Social platform
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

The embodiment of a beauty leads to a change of sales waiters using the Platform premises supported by blockchain technology .. a good idea
JOLYY

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:33:04 AM

This is awesome. Integrating crypto into the beauty community? where can I sign up? I absolutely love this idea! you've got my attention.. I wonder how this can help freelancers? or can it?

Hello,

First off, thanks for the kind words. If you mean beautician freelancers - yes we accept them and we are listing their services as well. You can also join our telegram. We haven't yet started whitelisting campaign - if meant that by "sign up" or if you meant something else - please let us know, so we can help Smiley

Regards,

JOLYY team
rachelchungg

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

Seems a little loose right now... I mean what would be the purpose of already established beauty bloggers/vloggers/social media stars to also go on Jolyy's social network? Plus, what's your plan in getting the beauty businesses on Jolyy?

But still... Good luck.

JOLYY

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

Seems a little loose right now... I mean what would be the purpose of already established beauty bloggers/vloggers/social media stars to also go on Jolyy's social network? Plus, what's your plan in getting the beauty businesses on Jolyy?

But still... Good luck.

Hi, there. Our social network will be simpler, at least at the beginning, than what I guess you are thinking of it. It will be a spot where you could be able to see posts mainly from beauticians posting their daily works (hair, nails etc.). In this way you could follow what is trending and where you can get it. Also you could ask questions, rate those posts and etc.

As for beauty businesses - Currently we are getting businesses locally in Bulgaria and we are doing this by promoting our service. Beauticians do see the the value of the product and also additional exposure of their business is always a good thing.
However after the TGE we have plans of giving bounties for every beauty salon added to our platform. It will work like this:

You decide to join our campaign. Register for bounties. Then you tell your beautician about our service, if he likes it and joins and you fill in the data of the salon in your bounty profile. Then we start paying you bounty at certain milestones -one when his profile is complete, another when he gets his first reservation and then at 10, 100 etc.
Also it will be important to notice that those bounties will be lesser as our  salons get more and more. So at the beginning bounties for the first salons added will be the highest.

If you have more questions, please ask. Thanks for the good wishes Smiley

karlygar

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

Hi, anyone pls tell me how many jolly to eth ? I don't see that
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

Hi, anyone pls tell me how many jolly to eth ? I don't see that

token JOY's price is fixed to USD at rate - 1 USD=36 JOY. ETH price will be fixed depending on ETH rate near the event
ahmadmoussa

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

i join bounty twitter where can i see the spreadshet in this forum..?
redditcoil

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?
JOLYY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

Hello,

I would like to add some clarity to our project, so that potential investors are more aware of what they would be getting their money in if the they decide to participate in our TGE.

We started this project a year ago by investing in it our own savings. We designed and programmed a site and an app. They are OK, but there is still much room for improvement. When we were starting we knew very little about the problems we were going to face and what was really needed by the market. We were going into an unexplored territory. Because of this, quite a lot of mistakes were done. In spite of them, a year after the company was founded, we have already launched our service 3 months ago and currently we are adding new salons every week and we do get more customers start using our service in spite of our focus currently being into building our network. Right now we know what our issues are, what we need to improve and how to make this business develop faster and be succesful. In order to accomplish our plans we need funding and that is why we started looking for an investors.

Looking at what was going on in the world of crypto in the summer, we thought that we should also try and get funded this way. But our project isn't exactly blockchain based (90% of all projects aren't as well anyway, although they don't admit it) ... So what should we do, we thought at first? We need to think of a way, to make our product look like it really needs blockchain... probably?!...
So we decided to study the technology first, we started reading all the info we could get to about the blockchain technology. It turned out that that the blockchain is actually quite interesting (surprise, surprise...), the technology is quite useful and we found out some applications for it in our business so good that we will use it no matter of the results of our TGE. When something solves problems in your business and makes your service better, you have to use it. It is as simple as that.
So yes, we do actually have use cases for blockchain technology in our project (described in our wp), however, despite of this, we do admit that our project is far from being groundbreaking or world changing one.

If you have entered the world of cryptocurrency to revolutionize and save the world we live in - you will not like our project and you should probably should skip it and look further. We are not saving the world from evil banksters or from anyone for that matter at all, sorry...

However if, you are around looking to invest into more pragmatic and feasible projects, then you might like what we are building. We wanted to give a clear value proposition (it is described below) to our investors and maintain the utility satus of our token.

Our TGE structure is such, so that it makes sure for investors to get their fair share of company's success. For this reason our token's value comes not only from the development of our ecomosystem, but also JOY token's will be evaluated by the advertising space on our site. It is possible to say that our TGE will be somewhat similar crowdfunding sites lik kickstarter, beacause in a way we will be selling advertising space in advance. It is described at the end of our white paper. 1500 JOY ($ 42) gets a fixed banner for a day, no matter of the number of impresions it gets. In Bulgaria, a banner of this size usulally costs about $ 7- $ 12 for CPM (cost per mille). Otherwise it is said - 7-12 dollars for 1000 impresions. Approximately the price that we give on TGE per JOY will be equal to the market (assuming $ 7) if we have 80,000 visits per month. We have them now at 20 000 and we are not even trying yet. Our site is visited by 80% of women. Usually, such sites are premiumed for advertising because, for example, if you are L'oreal, then you'd better have an advertisement on our site than on the site where it's 50-50 (men to women), but we did not take this into account while doing our calculations. The fact is that if we have for example 400 000 visits per month (this is not much at all) then JOY should be more valuable. This is beacuse if you are an advertisor and are looking to be advertising on our site - you will get to choose whether to pay for advertising traditional way - paying in $ for CPM, or pay using JOY which will get you unlimited impressions for 24 hours. If we are succesfull and get a lot of traffic, buying JOY and using it for advertising should be way more lucrative. Obviously until the price adjusts. So for our investors, the most important indicator should be our sites popularity, traffic and succesful penetration into foreign markets.

Important note: We will be burning all JOY tokens that were used for advertising payments. In this way the total supply of JOYs will be getting lesser as the time goes by.

We will be happy to answer all you questions here or on our telegram channel: https://t.me/jolyyproject

Regards,

Julian

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:40:22 PM

Hi guys,
in total, I think the project is not bad. Yes, the idea is not new, and very simple. Much depends on how marketing will be built. True, it is not clear yet, whether this project will be interesting outside of Bulgaria.
si bungsu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

dev and hopefully the project is successful and hopefully the project does not have any constraints. good luck dev
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

Look like great project and the bounty program manage by atriz, i think this project will succsessful, every bounty project manage by atriz always get success. hope this project to.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
JOLYY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Hi guys,
in total, I think the project is not bad. Yes, the idea is not new, and very simple. Much depends on how marketing will be built.

Hello @Crypto_Enthusiast,

Thanks for the good words. We agree on marketing - this is quite important for businesses as ours.

True, it is not clear yet, whether this project will be interesting outside of Bulgaria.

I would like to ask you whether you doubt the idea itself (online beauty booking) on a global scale or if we as a company could pull it out of our home country?
Mind that one of the reasons we are doing this TGE is because we will be going global by transforming our company into international one and enter foreign markets.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:09:12 PM

Hi guys,
in total, I think the project is not bad. Yes, the idea is not new, and very simple. Much depends on how marketing will be built.

Thanks for the good words. We agree on marketing - this is quite important for businesses as ours.

True, it is not clear yet, whether this project will be interesting outside of Bulgaria.

I would like to ask you whether you doubt the idea itself (online beauty booking) on a global scale or if we as a company could pull it out of our home country?
Mind that one of the reasons we are doing this TGE is because we will be going global by transforming our company into international one and enter foreign markets.

Hello @JOLYY, nice to meet you.
For me, this is not very clear, because it is difficult for me to assess the mobility of the beauty market. Maybe you will succeed if you take everything right. This is also possible.

JOLYY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

Hi guys,

Hello @JOLYY, nice to meet you.
For me, this is not very clear, because it is difficult for me to assess the mobility of the beauty market. Maybe you will succeed if you take everything right. This is also possible.

Beauty services is one of the very few services which are still mostly booked via phone call and put on schedule via pen and paper. Sooner rather than later it will change. That's actually our mission! Smiley
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

Jolyy's platform will give the world Beauty, and as you know - "Beauty will save the world"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
JOLYY

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

Thank you!
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:48:11 PM

When will information be available about ico start?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: