Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for Tether (USDT)?  (Read 488 times)
Alphaz841x (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

Hey guys, i am struggling to find a way to store Tether (USDT) off the exchange.
Whenever i trade USDT pairs i feel uneasy leaving all that money on an exchange in USDT.

Any of you using Tether and know of a way to make offline storage for it?
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:54 AM

I have seen many peer to peer eexchange market offering wallet for USDT. You may have to find them for yourself because I will not be offering freeb advert for any. Your cue here is P2P website

Alphaz841x (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

I have seen many peer to peer eexchange market offering wallet for USDT. You may have to find them for yourself because I will not be offering freeb advert for any. Your cue here is P2P website

All the exchanges or tether itself offer only online wallet. I'm looking for a way to store them offline away from any risk of losing them.
Padres

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Hello,

Can you help me please with tether? I want to change USD or EUR to Tether on coinmarketcap.com has tether exchange rate 1USDT now. For a long time I'm looking for where I can change my money to USDT using a currency exchange or wallet. I have not found anything yet, or anywhere a high rate is over 1.2USDT Undecided . Can any one of you advise me where I can change the money to USDT and also a good wallet for the USDT? I tried Tether.to, but it's blocked. I apologize for grammar but I do not come from UK / USA etc.

Thanks
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I also do not know such secure wallets. Developers it's time to work on this. I think that such a purse will be very in demand. Time has shown that bitcoin is also not always a reliable means of storage, as it can hurt heavily and painfully.

realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Hey guys, i am struggling to find a way to store Tether (USDT) off the exchange.
Whenever i trade USDT pairs i feel uneasy leaving all that money on an exchange in USDT.

I don't use to hold money in Tether, just on exchange and for trading. Better hold money in real dollars, it's more safer. Try to use coinbase or bitfinex

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Lol, I get what you're asking but a wallet for tether would be a real, leather wallet, yes? Wink
Padres

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

I also do not know such secure wallets. Developers it's time to work on this. I think that such a purse will be very in demand. Time has shown that bitcoin is also not always a reliable means of storage, as it can hurt heavily and painfully.

And can you tell me where I can convert, for example, USD to tether?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

tether is not backed by us dollar, its just said its this way but in reality no on knows,

better sell those tether for something better

khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

According to the coinmarketcap the only place you can directly trade fiat for tether is bitfinex

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

I havent seen any offline wallet for tether so far. Although its been available on mostly all exchanges. But havent seen in external offline wallet for that.
Padres

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

According to the coinmarketcap the only place you can directly trade fiat for tether is bitfinex

Thank you, do you have it proven that it really works? At this time, I can not sign up for Bitfinex. I do not have an account. When you have an account you can look at bitfinex what is the USD/Tether Momentum and write it here, Please?
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Thank you, do you have it proven that it really works? At this time, I can not sign up for Bitfinex. I do not have an account. When you have an account you can look at bitfinex what is the USD/Tether Momentum and write it here, Please?
Unfortunatelly I can't help you with this as I don't have a Bitfinex account. I only saw a USD/Tether trading pair on the coinmarketcap and don't know for sure if it really exists and is available for trading there. You can try to get that information in some of the Bitfinex related threads.

Padres

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Unfortunatelly I can't help you with this as I don't have a Bitfinex account. I only saw a USD/Tether trading pair on the coinmarketcap and don't know for sure if it really exists and is available for trading there. You can try to get that information in some of the Bitfinex related threads.

thank you. Do you even know some cryptoburz where can coins be sold directly behind the fiat menu? Bitfinex does not have a registration for new members, so I ask.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: