Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] Want to trade my btc in exchange for you paying off my debt.  (Read 1123 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seller (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:04:43 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 02:10:36 PM by seller

I am selling BTC & LTC in exchange for you paying off a few loans.  I'll take cash if I must but let's cut out the middle man altogether.  

What I want to do is trade you my crypto coins for your payoff of certain specific debts (you wire money to a bank).

I have two specific debts I'm trying to clear:

1) a vehicle payoff ~$25k

2) a mortgage on an investment property ~$10k

Who wants to help me get the man off my back?

I prefer BTC-E +10%.  Willing to consider reasonable offers.  JohnK or casascius for escrow.

Bank locations:
http://www.usbanklocations.com/map.php?zoom=5&lat=40.6300&lon=-95.2000&name=TCF+National+Bank
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:27:40 AM

Will you send crypto coins FIRST?

Otherwise, I read: shill / 15 post newb pretending to hold $35K in crytpo currency. Fail.

NO I will NOT but I'm happy to use JohnK or casascius because I don't want to get scammed any more than anyone else.
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:45:32 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 07:38:46 PM by seller

You might as well just use billpayforcoins.com

I'm looking for a better offer, but thank you.
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:38:54 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 07:39:23 PM by seller

Wait. So we have to pay the current BTC-E exchange rate PLUS 10% for your btc?

You walk to a bank and deposit cash and I'll sell you my BTC (or LTC). Yep, that's my offer.  Bit instant starts at 4% over, I'm just looking for a better rate.  Sometimes people get too hung up on these exchanges and their minute by minute movements and they lose site of the bigger picture.  I want to trade, who wants to trade me some of their excess cash for a far superior form of money the BITCOIN?
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:03:41 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 07:40:12 PM by seller

I want to trade, who wants to trade me some of their excess cash for a far superior form of money the BITCOIN?

The trade has nothing to do with the "superiority" of BitCoin, but everything to do with your asking price. You need the money by a certain deadline, and you want a premium on top?

No you are mistaken I don't NEED anything.  I am looking to make a deal.  The deadline is completely artificial and created by me.
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:23:06 PM

what is your offer for fencing $8500.00 USD please tell us...thanks

Please do not post in my thread.  Your accusation is unwarranted and unwelcome.  Further as I stated in PM any further communication from you to my private message box will be reported to the administrators.
seller (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:36:34 PM

you are asking people to wire / forward you thousands of United States Dollars what does my team get for helping you..thanks

After we've gone around and around in a circle I am guessing english is not your first language.  

I am not interested in anyone helping me do anything EXCEPT them buying my BTC (or LTC) in exchange for cash in my bank.

I do not need any help from you or your team, thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: