Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time for Bitcoin to bite back against clonecoins and scamcoins?  (Read 4910 times)
anti-scam (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:22:10 AM

Alt-coins like Litecoin and Feathercoin are finally hitting the mainstream media and it's clear that your average journalist has no idea about the issues involved, leading them to make ridiculous statements like this:

Quote from: Duncan Greere
Litecoin is orders of magnitude more secure than Bitcoin, due to its use of a cryptography technique called scrypt,

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-06/16/litecoin

For these clones to gain any attention at all due to the hard work and revolutionary ideas of Satoshi Nakamura is offensive. For them to be hailed as superior for making minor, unproven adjustments is ridiculous. For insta-mined scamcoins like Feathercoin to be given glowing portrayals is scandalous:

Quote from: Danny Bradbury
When creating Feathercoin, he copied the Litecoin algorithm, but tweaked some technical parameters, including the total number of coins that could be mined.

"I wanted a currency with four times the amount of coins, and to recreate the enthusiasm that we had in the first place," he says.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/jun/25/bitcoin-successors-litecoin-freicoin

We must look to the comments on this article to find any semblance of knowledge:

Quote from: arman slipz
What this article doesn't point out about Feathercoins is that of the 8.3 million Feathercoins that are now in existence, 3 million of them were 'mined' on the first day (as can be verified by consulting the Feathercoin block explorer which logs all coin mining: http://cryptocoinexplorer.com:5750/). That is an unfair distribution of the coins in my opinion. Whilst not technically a pre-mine I don't see how it's much better.

Unlike Litecoin, PPCoin or other 'serious' cryptocurrencies there was also no warning or pre-announcement of the launch. This means people lucky to be on the forums the hour the coin launched (I speculate amongst them the 'developer'/copy-paster-of-litecoin-code) received an unfair mining advantage and were able to scoop a large amount of those 'super easy' day 1 coins.

Because of this and other contentious issues, Feathercoin has found itself subject to many attacks (which I look down upon naturally). This is well known in the cryptocurrency community and is something an investor should think about before investing since it can significantly impact on the value of the coin.

These are all facts and can be verified independently through research. For example checking the Feathercoin block explorer, or reading bitcointalk forums to read about the Feathercoin attacks.

We also find that the general public has questions that are not being answered by these "journalists", who likely do not know the answers themselves:

Quote from: Drewv
"The founders, who plan to make the Ripple network open source but haven't yet, could do very well if the currency gains traction"

I guess this means that Ripples aren't open source, unlike Bitcoin. What about the others? This could have been included in the article.

Does it matter whether a currency is open source? I am certainly no expert, but I suspect that being open source can be a safeguard against scams and hidden commands (because people can detect them in the code).

It is clear that your average journalist is not properly educated enough to inform the public about the "importance" of these alt-coins (which is almost none). From PPCoin (which is actually somewhat innovative) being barely given a mention in favor of discussing Freicoin's silly demurrage scheme, to Feathercoin being discussed more than the coin it shamefully copies from, to the words "Franko" and "WorldCoin" ever being printed in a "respectable" publication, it is obvious that the media is looking to trumpet the story of a "better Bitcoin" or "Bitcoin successor" regardless of the actual facts. They are too used to Apple releasing another iWhatever every six months.

The Bitcoin community must not allow these airheads to take the lead in educating the public about alt-coins. We must make sure that people understand why these coins are slightly interesting from an experimental perspective at best and complete rip-offs at worst. Having dozens of cryptocoins get mainstream attention will harm not only Bitcoin but the entire idea of cryptocurrency by diluting the ecosystem and confusing people.

Bitcoin must establish itself as the "one true brand" and make the public "accept no substitutes" until a truly revolutionary successor comes along. I suggest education along these lines as a task for the Bitcoin Foundation and other community members. The Bitcoin community has held back for far too long against alt-coins in the spirit of "openness" and "competition". Those times should rightfully be over. We now risk more than some forum nerds getting burned by a pump and dump scamcoin, turning into a scandal that harms the entire cryptocurrency community. Even for slightly interesting coins like PPC and LTC, any improvements they make that prove to be useful can be implemented into Bitcoin if necessary. The cryptocurrency community must focus on uniting primarily behind one standard to drive adoption. Some suggestions:

1. Educate journalists about why most alt-coins are scams and clones. Remind them that any innovations they pioneer can easily be ported back to Bitcoin.

2. Boycott services and exchanges that use or promote worthless scamcoins, clonecoins, and pump and dumps.

3. Get some hash power and 51% attack a few of the smaller coins out of the ecosystem. "Developers" need to start thinking about whether their coins are worth releasing.

Any other ideas?

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ecliptic

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:28:04 AM

Even for slightly interesting coins like PPC and LTC, any improvements they make that prove to be useful can be implemented into Bitcoin if necessary.

How do you think you'd implement scrypt in bitcoin?
anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:29:26 AM

Even for slightly interesting coins like PPC and LTC, any improvements they make that prove to be useful can be implemented into Bitcoin if necessary.

It would require a hard fork but it could be done.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Brunic

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:36:31 AM

Why don't you let the free market decide?
lazydna

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:41:14 AM

It would require a hard fork but it could be done.
not possible.
every asic owner would continue hashing sha because of their investment cost. and we all know asic hash > gpu hash.
who would mine the scrypt fork if they're already doing ltc?

ltc is the bitcoin fork with scrypt.

anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:43:01 AM

Where did I call for the government to ban any coin? "Free market" doesn't mean "freedom from criticism" or "freedom from backlash". I am calling for members of your beloved free market to give the public proper information.

Quote from: lazydna
not possible.
every asic owner would continue hashing sha because of their investment cost. and we all know asic hash > gpu hash.

"If necessary" means "if SHA256 is completely broken to the point of not securing the blockchain" which is the only real reason that one would desire scrypt. ASIC owners have no ROI if Bitcoins are worth nothing.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lazydna

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:46:04 AM

Where did I call for the government to ban any coin? "Free market" doesn't mean "freedom from criticism" or "freedom from backlash". I am calling for members of your beloved free market to give the public proper information.

not possible.

"If necessary" means "if SHA256 is completely broken to the point of not securing the blockchain" which is the only real reason that one would desire scrypt. ASIC owners have no ROI if Bitcoins are worth nothing.

if sha 256 is broken. the the blockchain unsecured. then the coin is dead.
nobody would even bothering forking it to scrypt if there is already an existing alternative that is exactly the same but not broken and without any early adoptee incentive.

anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:48:50 AM

not possible.

nobody would even bothering forking it to scrypt if there is already an existing alternative that is exactly the same but not broken and without any early adoptee incentive.

You're absolutely right. All of the merchants, users, miners, and holders of Bitcoin, a currency with more than a billion dollar market cap, will just say "It was a nice try guys. It's a shame it didn't work out." instead of making a simple and easy change to get the blockchain running again. Don't be silly.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lazydna

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:58:48 AM

not possible.

You're absolutely right. All of the merchants, users, miners, and holders of Bitcoin, a currency with more than a billion dollar market cap, will just say "It was a nice try guys. It's a shame it didn't work out." instead of making a simple and easy change to get the blockchain running again. Don't be silly.

oh okay, so get to work trying to fork bitcoin to scrypt. good luck with that.
I guess both our scenarios are just as likely as the other.

anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:06:07 AM

not possible.

I'm not going to fork Bitcoin to scrypt because it's not needed. Your scenario that people will abandon Bitcoin and the billions of dollars in system because of any technical issue is highly unlikely.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:09:57 AM

If you don't like it, don't mine it. I don't see what the problem is.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
lazydna

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:13:01 AM

not possible.

I'm not going to fork Bitcoin to scrypt because it's not needed. Your scenario that people will abandon Bitcoin and the billions of dollars in system because of any technical issue is highly unlikely.

Quote from: anti-scam on Today at 08:22:10 PM

thanks for the circular discussion then.

ecliptic

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:13:56 AM

not possible.

It's more like "What do you think the value of gold would be if Alchemy was real and you could turn lead into gold"

0$, because it has no scarcity.
anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:17:50 AM

Did you miss where I said "if necessary"? I don't see why such a minor point is such an issue for you. Did you invest your entire savings in Litecoin?

Quote from: ecliptic
It's more like "What do you think the value of gold would be if Alchemy was real and you could turn lead into gold"

That's why scarcity would have to be reestablished, which it would be in the financial interest of many people to do.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lazydna

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:21:17 AM

Did you miss where I said "if necessary"? I don't see why such a minor point is such an issue for you. Did you invest your entire savings in Litecoin?

Quote from: ecliptic

That's why scarcity would have to be reestablished, which it would be in the financial interest of many people to do.

no, I think there is room for many coins.
people mine and accept what they want.

but your argument is circular.
*we can adapt to scrypt if needed*
*it'll never happen we won't need to*
I'm not going to fork Bitcoin to scrypt because it's not needed.

ne·ces·si·ty  (n-ss-t)
n. pl. ne·ces·si·ties
a. The condition or quality of being necessary.
b. Something necessary: The necessities of life include food, clothing, and shelter.
a. Something dictated by invariable physical laws.
b. The force exerted by circumstance.
3. The state or fact of being in need.
4. Pressing or urgent need, especially that arising from poverty.

anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

ne·ces·si·ty  (n-ss-t)
n. pl. ne·ces·si·ties
b. Something necessary: The necessities of life include food, clothing, and shelter.

I never said it would never happen. I said that there's no need. Please look up the definition of the word "if".

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lazydna

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

ne·ces·si·ty  (n-ss-t)
n. pl. ne·ces·si·ties

I never said it would never happen. I said that there's no need. Please look up the definition of the word "if".

the argument is circular,
You state X qualities can be added to Y product
You state X qualities aren't needed because Y product will never reach Z event.

argument is circular because you state Z event won't happen so X qualities aren't needed therefor Y product has no need to take X qualities.
but your opening statement is Y product can take X qualities.

which won't happen because Z state won't occur which brings us back to.....

anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:36:58 AM

Y product will never reach Z event.

I never said that. I said "it's not needed". "It's" means "it is". "Is" does not mean "will". I did not say "it will never be needed". Please look up the difference between the present and future tenses and quit spamming my thread with your lack of understanding of the English language.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Stampbit

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:39:27 AM

scamcoins will eat themselves, no need to bite.
anti-scam (OP)

COINECT

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:40:38 AM

scamcoins will eat themselves, no need to bite.

They may eat a few clueless average joes too. That's the problem. Cryptocurrency doesn't need the bad publicity.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄