Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [hashdice.com] best dice bet game ever with crowedfunding  (Read 849 times)
hashdice (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:06:03 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 10:53:25 AM by hashdice

Dear all,
this is the official annoucement of hashdice.com,which may be the best dice bet game ever,and with crowedfunding.

Dice Bet Game:for those who'd like to leave a chance to be rich.

Why HashDice?
1.Perfectly simple.No need registration.No need Ghost of Satoshi or scret of today,We use blockhash as your lucky number,so you can check it out soon.
2.Perfectly fair.since blockhash is the result of proof-of-work,it's fair util crypto coin be cracked.
3.Multi languages support,we now present both in english and chinese,and shoutboxes for each language.
4.Popular crypto coins support,you can use BTC,LTC,FTC and YAC to place bet.

http://hashdice.com/img/screen-1.jpg

Crowedfunding:for those who'd like steady profit.

Due to insufficient funds for large amount bet. We introduced a pretty simple crowedfunding way.
Your investment will work with Hash Dice as prize pool and gain profit, your profit is determined by bet traffic.
After days your chose working with us, we will pay back all your investment with profit automatically.
Check out tab 'Investment' for detail.

http://hashdice.com/img/screen-2.jpg

Source Code:for those who'd like to follow our steps.

We are going to sell 3 copies of Hash Dice with full technical support.
First copy for 50BTC
Second copy for 75BTC
Third copy for 100BTC

Please contact us hashdice@gmail.com,Time will prove that we are not scammers.
Go to hashdice.com and have a try,thanks.

Closed due to improper design.
We'll fix it soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:08:20 AM

Reserved

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gillespies

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:55:13 AM

Interesting!

As far as I can see, you are actually discouraging people to place bets as results will only be known (on average), every ten minutes.

I also see that you have a "block time" on the top right corner which is (I guess), your local time (GMT+8). I guess you are based (or from) China. Possible to adjust the time to something appropriate to the player, or at least (I think blockchain uses GMT)
hashdice (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:42:16 AM

Interesting!

As far as I can see, you are actually discouraging people to place bets as results will only be known (on average), every ten minutes.

I also see that you have a "block time" on the top right corner which is (I guess), your local time (GMT+8). I guess you are based (or from) China. Possible to adjust the time to something appropriate to the player, or at least (I think blockchain uses GMT)
Thanks for advises!
Yeah,it's may be more proper  for those faster coin like LTC or YAC.

Our server is located in Florida, when i type 'date',it shows  Wed Jun 26 15:37:13 CST 2013,we'll fix it soon.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:43:49 AM

Ahahah no.

If I was a malicious miner and I found a block, and I would make 25 BTC + fees from publishing the block (so around 28 BTC?), I could bet on your site for a few hundred BTC and make it +EV.

Miner can choose to not broadcast mined blocks if the block hash would make them lose. This doesn't guarantee that they will win (as another miner will probably find and broadcast the next block hash), but it shifts the odds enough in their favor so that they can make a profit.
hashdice (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:52:20 AM

Ahahah no.

If I was a malicious miner and I found a block, and I would make 25 BTC + fees from publishing the block (so around 28 BTC?), I could bet on your site for a few hundred BTC and make it +EV.

Miner can choose to not broadcast mined blocks if the block hash would make them lose. This doesn't guarantee that they will win (as another miner will probably find and broadcast the next block hash), but it shifts the odds enough in their favor so that they can make a profit.
In my opinion,abandon a block is just the same as didn't participated in mining a block,so odds won't change.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:39:21 AM

In my opinion,abandon a block is just the same as didn't participated in mining a block,so odds won't change.

That's nice, but it is not a matter of opinion.

If I bet heads on a coin toss, then toss a coin, see that I've got tails and so throw the coin away and let you make the 2nd toss, don't you think I have a better chance of winning?

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

I have a 75% chance of winning if I'm allowed to abandon the first result when I don't like it.

I like the idea of letting your players bankroll the site.  You're a genius!  Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:44:16 AM

If I bet heads on a coin toss, then toss a coin, see that I've got tails and so throw the coin away and let you make the 2nd toss, don't you think I have a better chance of winning?

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

I have a 75% chance of winning if I'm allowed to abandon the first result when I don't like it.

I like the idea of letting your players bankroll the site.  You're a genius!  Smiley

To be fair to the bloke. Your site is heavily based off other games too Tongue It's nothing new around here to see people copying each other.

@OP. I think you should probably get someone whose native language is English to proof read your text. It's very off putting to say the least Tongue.

Best of luck with the site!
hashdice (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:52:31 AM

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

But the blockhash is the result of proof-of-work,you don't have a chance to make the 2nd toss.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:56:17 AM

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

I like the idea of letting your players bankroll the site.  You're a genius!  Smiley
But the blockhash is the result of proof-of-work,you don't have a chance to make the 2nd toss.

Yes you do, you do not have to broadcast your block hash. Let me work this out step by step to you:

You bet 100 btc on hashdice.com. 50% chances.

You find a block. You calculate the block hashes...

(a) You win the hashdice bet! You publish your block. 50%
(b) You lose the hashdice bet! Sad You don't publish your block. Now two things can happen:
(b1) Someone else finds a block and you win the hashdice bet! 25%
(b2) Someone else finds a block and you lose the hashdice bet! 25%

EV = 2 * 0.5 + 2 * 0.25 = 1.5

The miner can choose to NOT broadcast the block IF it won't win the bet. If it WOULD win the bet, the miner would publish. It lets them roll the dice twice - the first roll is choosing to publish it or not, the second roll is another miner mining.
hashdice (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:01:57 AM

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

To be fair to the bloke. Your site is heavily based off other games too Tongue It's nothing new around here to see people copying each other.

@OP. I think you should probably get someone whose native language is English to proof read your text. It's very off putting to say the least Tongue.

Best of luck with the site!
I'll raise a bounty for transalations to other languages,includes english.
By the way ,are you two guys's  avatars related?it's funny.
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:05:03 AM

HH = win
HT = win
TH = win
TT = lose

I like the idea of letting your players bankroll the site.  You're a genius!  Smiley

Yes you do, you do not have to broadcast your block hash. Let me work this out step by step to you:

You bet 100 btc on hashdice.com. 50% chances.

You find a block. You calculate the block hashes...

(a) You win the hashdice bet! You publish your block. 50%
(b) You lose the hashdice bet! Sad You don't publish your block. Now two things can happen:
(b1) Someone else finds a block and you win the hashdice bet! 25%
(b2) Someone else finds a block and you lose the hashdice bet! 25%

EV = 2 * 0.5 + 2 * 0.25 = 1.5

The miner can choose to NOT broadcast the block IF it won't win the bet. If it WOULD win the bet, the miner would publish. It lets them roll the dice twice - the first roll is choosing to publish it or not, the second roll is another miner mining.

Or don't bet money until you found the block, then include the transaction and broadcast it yes/no.

BEEP BEP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: