Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has already reached 8000$,when do you think it will reach 10000$?  (Read 269 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

What are your predictions?
Before the new year or after?
And would it be stable or just reach 10k$ and fall again.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

This year bitcoin run quite fast from the beginning of this year. If this continues like this it may reach 10K by end of this year itself and no need surprise for that. But whether it can hold that level for long or not quite challenging to answer. Some experts say it is a bubble but don't know when it will burst. I feel if your a very long-term investor like a couple of years then surely you can sell higher than 10K.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:35:35 AM

Of course but not that fast though. We have to see how investors are going to react with the $8000 price. Because there are 2 likely scenarios: (1), Most investors will dump bitcoin and cash it out, making the price go below again, and (2) Price is sustainable then the next target would be $9000.

As for the (1), if this happens then there will be a price correction and we don't know what will be the floor price of bitcoin. But no need to worries because the power to buyback bitcoin is there so the price could go up in just a couple of days. In (2), No dumping or selling, price go up to around $9000-$10000 in the next couple of days and maybe we can get to $10000 at the end of the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

Yesterday itself we find the bitcoin price touches the 8k with the sudden spike in the chart but still I do not understand that what is the reason behind the this sudden bump.
Still I am also looking bitcoin to touch the 10k in the time Christmas because every time in the Christmas time we see the good bump in the chart this time I expect that hit to more than 10k USD in the chart.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

Bitcoin is surely heading to $10000. It will definitely happened before the end of the year! Every signal is bullish on bitcoin. When it hit $10000 there might be 2 to 10% correction before it start rising again. I do not see bitcoin stopping the rally anytme soon!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:11:06 AM

Its very possible that price will hit $10k in the middle month of December if the trend will continue and I think many more people will buy bitcoins because of upcoming holiday seasons just like last year that reaches new ATH before year ends. 

ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:55:04 PM

I think until the end of the year it reaches $ 9,000, in March of next year it reaches $ 10,000 but with these simultaneous increases of bitcoin, the altcoins fall too much the values.

Bitcoin has risen a lot this year, I hope it stabilizes for the Altcoins to follow, many experts say that in 2020 will reach $ 100,000 which in my opinion is a great value.

Let's wait and see.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

Bitcoin has great odds of reaching 10,000$ before the 2017 ends,
However, if the gradual rise of the price of bitcoin is not because of the growing mass-adoption, we might want to prepare for incredibly wild waves and swings on the charts of Btc.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

Will,in my own opinion  we cannot predict what happen to the price of bitcoin in this new year end ,either it will ups or down because  bitcoin is voaltile and unpredictable,but  when i heard that the value price is to raise in $8000 to $10000 , im happy for it because that means the value of my bitcoins in my wallet is increase again.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

Bitcoin price wont be stable on any price target. Their will always be profit booking so stability is not possible. The way it is moving we can see the price of 10k in this year itself but their will surely be a big resistance for this target before moving it.
Uses

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:15 PM

10K is a HUGE price target, and I'm sure there will be major resistance around that area. It's going there, I'm sure of it. And if it were to reach 10k, there won't be any major resistance beyond that point. Give it around 6 months and the price will be will above 10k

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:01:35 PM

We have seen that price generally goes much higher at the time of Christmas and it continues in the end of the year and also in the beginning of new year and the current increase in price clearly indicates that if it continues to rise in coming days then we will surely see $10k price by the end of the year and now I don't see the price of bicoins falling back and it will keep on moving in positive direction.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

It seems we are going to reach 10k before the end of the year but I do not think it is going to be a stable price, we are going to get there and the price is only going to be there for a few hours or a few days and then we are going to get a correction in the price as people begin to take their profits, but that is not really an issue at that point every single person in the forum that bought today will be enjoying good profits.
awwal1206

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:55 PM

10,000 by January.. I see us closing the year with 9000$ there should be some little dip in price Dec.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: