Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I delete posts on profile?  (Read 248 times)
badgalmae (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

I am sorry if this is is not the right place to post or ask this but I am wondering where I can delete the post counting under my username? I can't seem to find that anywhere. Thank you for helping!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

I'm not sure I understand you well.
Do you want delete your post or activity counting ?
The posts counter on your profile is visible only to you.
 Activity can not be delete- It builds your rank

badgalmae (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

I want to delete my post counting, not my posts directly. The post counter under my name, on profile, yes. Oh, only I can see it? You can't? I thought it is visible to everyone because I remember choosing it that way but now I don't know where to change that setting. Activity counter doesn't botter me  Smiley
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

I want to delete my post counting, not my posts directly. The post counter under my name, on profile, yes. Oh, only I can see it? You can't? I thought it is visible to everyone because I remember choosing it that way but now I don't know where to change that setting. Activity counter doesn't botter me  Smiley

Yes, I can't see your profile post counter, only Activity Smiley

DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

yeah only you can see your post count, there's no one here can see it except you
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

Where exactly ?
Under your name , that post?
Well , I don't think that you can , you can amend the post , change it , but you can't delete it , sorry.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:17:33 PM

I want to delete my post counting, not my posts directly. The post counter under my name, on profile, yes. Oh, only I can see it? You can't? I thought it is visible to everyone because I remember choosing it that way but now I don't know where to change that setting. Activity counter doesn't botter me  Smiley

yeah only you can see your post count, there's no one here can see it except you

Huh Right under your activity counter it displays the total amount of posts you've made, am i missing something?

I want to delete my post counting, not my posts directly. The post counter under my name, on profile, yes. Oh, only I can see it? You can't? I thought it is visible to everyone because I remember choosing it that way but now I don't know where to change that setting. Activity counter doesn't botter me  Smiley

You can't delete/hide it anymore.

It has been changed a couple weeks ago i believe, due to alot of newbies spamming the meta section with questions about  posts/activity.

It has been enabled by default since then i believe. Clicking the button to hide it does nothing anymore.

(Or is this the other way around and were you able to hide your activity but not your post count?)

badgalmae (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

Huh Right under your activity counter it displays the total amount of posts you've made, am i missing something?

You can't delete/hide it anymore.

It has been changed a couple weeks ago i believe, due to alot of newbies spamming the meta section with questions about  posts/activity.

It has been enabled by default since then i believe. Clicking the button to hide it does nothing anymore.

(Or is this the other way around and were you able to hide your activity but not your post count?)

That's so wierd that you can see it and others can't  Huh Ok. Thank you all for answers!
badgalmae (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:48:57 PM

here many can help you, but it's hard if you want to create a community,
if you want to find out about bitcoin, so read the articles that have been written, or if you are still confused, then create a thread here

i don't understand, what's that got to do with post count under my profile?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: