Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon? (regarding BTC = $8000)  (Read 869 times)
JohnHero (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Is this the moon? Can it still go forward in such a short amount of time?
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Btc has already surpassed moon quite long ago. Its now heading towards mars I think. It will go forward for sure but steadily and stiffly. We might face a few lows and highs but in the end btc will win the race and climb mars. I know it was too poetic😛 but surely it will climb alot. 8000 is just a milestone.
T-Gee05

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

Looks like the trend is going up until december.. Many predicted it will reach 10k by december.. Can it go up that fast?
Manznothot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

I definitely believee that bitcoin has the potential to hit the 10k mark by the new year.

This year has been absolutely mind blowing for bitcoin anfd i think even with a few declines it will still revocer and climb even higher. Especially when you have some major companies beggining to accept bitcoin. And even amazon are looking into it!

Anyone else believe that it will hit 10k this year?
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

Looks like the trend is going up until december.. Many predicted it will reach 10k by december.. Can it go up that fast?

In August i thought price will be 5k till the end of the year.  In September i thought ok maybe it will surpass it. After moving past 5k i gave up on predictions. I think it is quite possible.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

It can go up such fast, but that will cause bitcoin to go down also such fast. Is it a problem? No for sure, because it is only a problem for newbies who buy it at its peak $8000
andreyalucas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

I really wondered about that.How it is possible for a short period of time the bitcoin grow up day by day.I think the bitcoin will reach up to 25000 USD.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

If I were you I would not look at this as a short term gain only. Bitcoin is here to stay so let us not look at this only in "such a short time".

I m have no doubt we ll see 20k before the end of the next year. When you know that, it s easy to answer your question, NO, you re not too late!

ZoonearNTR

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Yes it will continue till 10k$
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

Any prediction about the price of bitcoin is a blind guess and anyone who is right just got lucky.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

I think the next target is 10k $ per 1 BTC Smiley So keep BTC in your wallets and wait for profit ) Probably it will be BTC dump and it will be good time to buy BTC

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

From the recent dip that bitcoin have been through we are now welcoming the glorious days. Btc is hitting up so high and I think this pump will continue to happen until the end of the year. Let's keep on pushing forward for this industry to keep on booming. Christmas is yet to approach, quite thrilled what's in store for us in the coming years, cheers everyone  Smiley
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

$8,000 milestone is quite applaudable. Bitcoin has no moon, it will keep soaring higher maybe until it hits a stable price and sits there. And as it stands now, anything is quite possible, so many persons never saw this coming 😁
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

I think the next target is 10k $ per 1 BTC Smiley So keep BTC in your wallets and wait for profit ) Probably it will be BTC dump and it will be good time to buy BTC
It looks like there will still be a pump and bitcoin prices will not stop to improve again. If seen then the opportunities that can be achieved very large, we can see now the price has started to increase again and create a new record, eventually 8.000USD to be a very high value and this will continue again. Especially now there is some positive news and I am sure this will bring changes to the direction of bitcoin development.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

yes it will still going forward until it gets into another gaaxy because bitcoin will never been lose

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

No this isn't, I believe we are still on earth now and still not reaching the sky. The moon is soon yet to come so let's expect more, more than $8000. And I think bitcoin is just giving a warm welcome on Christmas day, so let's see and wait for the real welcome it can give. And if that happens, I'm sure too many threads will be created about the new price of bitcoin.  Cheesy

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:05:58 PM

I think for this year we are headed to psychological level of 10k dollars. Then in 2018 we are going towards 25k dollars. Remember, bitcoin is practical store of value when fiat currencies crash in 2020 year. If you wont invest in bitcoin, invest in gold, good store of value money.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:11 PM

I think there's no moon for bitcoin price because we always hit new ATH and there's no stopping. For me we if we have reached moon, then there's no more price increase. So the question, can we still go forward? Absolutely, there is no limit where bitcoin price is going, it could be $10000 this year and next in 2018, $20000. However, if you are asking if its achievable in short amount of time then no one can really tell or predict. Bitcoin has defy any TA because the market is very volatile. Only time can tell but the chances of it getting to $10000 is already there. You just have to wait and have patience.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

BTC has certainly reached the moon and now it's on its way to the Mars. Seems like there's no stopping of it. Bitcoin has already overcome a few blocks on the road by some governments this year and yet it's getting more and more stronger, popular among the people with its surging price!

JohnHero (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

Is there any chance it will go down after December? I mean, it got up so fast, it's gotta go down at some point. But when?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: