Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for fee-based mining monitoring software  (Read 137 times)
DrYM (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

Hi,

I have several PCs I'd like to monitor remotely (Windows-based), running XMR and ZEC, although TeamViewer is a good option (what I'm using now), I'm looking for a full monitoring system, with some control panel UI, some way to remotely see stats on all the computers, etc. All the solutions I saw out there required paying per worker. Since I have multiple PCs and each one only has one card, or even just mines using CPU, it is really not economical to pay for a software on a per-miner\per-rig basis. I'm not looking for anything free, I realize developers need to be compensated, just looking for something that'll be more fair considering my situation, so I'm thinking something that is fee-based, as in a certain percentage of the mining cycles go to the dev, like what mining software developers do.

I tried to look around, found a bunch of mining monitoring solutions out there, but none had a fee-based payment like I'm looking for.

Anything out there?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: