Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is soaring?  (Read 1094 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

Hi guys,
Just came  back from posting in bitcointalk.org, was wondering why Bitcoins price suddenly skyrockted ?
Thanks in advance for the answer...

There are a lot of news regarding with bitcoin , mostly by countries that they recognized bitcoin in their country and also the recent pumps derive most of the people to know what is bitcoin that lead to high demand and high price , And also the segwit2x that is coming but later on posponed but still the price pumps.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

Bitcoin is soaring because of the demand that is taking place and because of the supply that there is. There is only 21 million BTC out there and over half have already been distributed. I have heard that somewhere around something like 25% of BTC has also been lost. This happened in the early days when software was just getting better and wallets were being developed.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

Because many people are tending to see the many advantages of having a bitcoin account their lives are getting much more comfortable also many people are starting to realize that they are really gaining a huge amount of profit in bitcoins. Also there is a lot of ways you can earn bitcoins and a lot of benefits if you know a lot from bitcoin because we are in technology related generation which is why we need this as part of our daily essential.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:13 AM

Hi guys,
Just came  back from posting in bitcointalk.org, was wondering why Bitcoins price suddenly skyrockted ?
This is a very significant improvement. I was also surprised to see Bitcoin's price increase very quickly. I think the increasing demand factor has become the decisive increase in the Bitcoin price dramatically. I am also glad to see Bitcoin's price surpass this year's expectations. But time is still very long and I am still convinced there will be another Bitcoin price increase in the near future.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:30 AM

Bitcoin is growing, many people known bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin, the demand for human about bitcoin has increased so it's price skyrocket. I think bitcoin will continue to increase.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:09:40 AM

I think its just some natural growth and supply and demand.

Hi guys,
This is a very significant improvement. I was also surprised to see Bitcoin's price increase very quickly. I think the increasing demand factor has become the decisive increase in the Bitcoin price dramatically. I am also glad to see Bitcoin's price surpass this year's expectations. But time is still very long and I am still convinced there will be another Bitcoin price increase in the near future.

I don't really have any expectations I just find it very interesting and I'm happy with bitcoin and I love the crypto world. Bitcoin will just keep going up and up as people investment in it. These huge spikes we have are a combination of other things besides supply and demand because there are a lot of emotions.
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

I would say, potential supply/demand economics is the reason for the price rise, with some manipulation inbetween. Out of 21 million coins, many have not been mined yet, many are lost, and many are early coins that have not moved.

Leaves quite a finite supply.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Bitcoin is soaring today because it serves the community. When my members pay me, I do not have to wait for bank placement again. No more people are taking interest from my money. It helps us work the people.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Bitcoin is currently running for serving the community. When my members pay me, I do not have to wait for another bank delay. No more people are taking interest from my hard-earned money. It helps us work with the community.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

Hi guys,

Bitcoin suddenly goes up because of increasing demand. Bitcoin has become popular and it will continually patronize by a lot of people. A lot of investors invest with bitcoin nowadays that's why it continue to rise.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

there has been a couple of news that has changed the game quite a bit. now there is a lot of money coming in from new sources which is increasing the demand and driving the price up.

i personally think the main reason is the CME news about adding a bitcoin market next month.
you can visit the speculation board to read more about what people are saying.

Well some haters would probably think this is another hype or just bubble. Personally due to many good and positive news and so many promotions and advertisements of bitcoin, maybe or probably the main reason why the price skyrockets, and due to this increasing demand by new investors it does affects tge price and rises.

This is true, quite surprisingly. I was involved in a discussion on Facebook where majority of the people were saying its a bubble and people are gonna lose money when its gonna go down pretty bad.
I think most of these people don't actually have any idea about bitcoin, its journey and the world around them that is actually accepting it.
Fourgh (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

there has been a couple of news that has changed the game quite a bit. now there is a lot of money coming in from new sources which is increasing the demand and driving the price up.

i personally think the main reason is the CME news about adding a bitcoin market next month.
Thanks for the reply Sir, really appreciate it. It's been a while indeed. Hoping this changes can bring a positive impact to this forum and all the other users. Bitcoins value has been veey volatile this past few months

bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

Well some haters would probably think this is another hype or just bubble. Personally due to many good and positive news and so many promotions and advertisements of bitcoin, maybe or probably the main reason why the price skyrockets, and due to this increasing demand by new investors it does affects tge price and rises.

This is true, quite surprisingly. I was involved in a discussion on Facebook where majority of the people were saying its a bubble and people are gonna lose money when its gonna go down pretty bad.
I think most of these people don't actually have any idea about bitcoin, its journey and the world around them that is actually accepting it.

Yes they don't have any idea about bitcoin thats why they easily judge the future of bitcoin. I would rather believe with my instincts rather than their useless thoughts and opinions. We, who believes with bitcoin should know how to discriminate those speculations. Just always remember that the dump and pump of bitcoin is normal and had been part of its market.
Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Normal volatility. Over the summer, there were 21 days when bitcoin either went up or went down by more than 5 percent. That’s almost twice a week! Was bitcoin “crashing” or “soaring” every time? Of course not.
Context. Bitcoin began the year at $600; it’s $4,000 today. In the context of this growth, what does “tanking” even mean? Bitcoin could lose 70 percent of its value and still show a 100 percent return on the year.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Bitcoin is flying high right now because it serves the people. When my clients pay me I don't have to wait for bank delays anymore. No more middle man taking a cut from my hard earned money. It helps us working folk.

Thats true, people is saying great things towards Bitcoin and I think that is very helpful for this forum to get more great reflections. This forum is very accese and open-source for everyone who were willing to give a try and I think that's one of the reason why people love this currency that reflects a good reputation to this forum.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

This is entirely dependent on investors' buying bitcoin demand. As when  the value of bitcoin drops for any reason, some countries may either ban it or have bad news affecting bitcoin. This is a good time for many new investors to wait. They will pour capital into bitcoin do price  it jumps up in a short time.

dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Bitcoin pricing depends on the needs of the user. I think the bitcoin price increases due to the high number of people buying and storing bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I personally think the reason why bitcoin soars because there are many new investors or bitcoin users so the price is changing rapidly to a higher one and I think it becomes more popular in the future obviously because it is stronger than other technologies obviously the concept or idea of ​​bitcoin developers is really, really great inventions in this type easy going easy for everyone.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Because with time more people want to buy bitcoin as more people heard about it resulting in more market capital. So as according to market rule, more demand results in more price rise. That is why bitcoin is rising day by day because of its more demand.
yes so all things are influenced by supply and demand so when demand exceeds supply then bitcoin prices will soar vice versa, when supply exceeds demand then the price will drop drastically, in fact we also affect the price movement of a commodity
Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Some of this time, bitcoin has become one of the investment options for many investors. This is because, bitcoin prices soaring high so that the main attraction for many investors. But in previous years, bitcoin had a spike and decline in value quickly. Then why are bitcoin prices so unstable? This is because the bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local bitcoin markets such as coinbase, bitstamp, kraken, btc china, bitcoin.co.id and others are driven by many factors. Such volatility in bitcoin markets that do not yet have an index is generally accepted, since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: