Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK ROYALS ARE GERMAN..  (Read 129 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

We the UK won ww1 ww2 and had to pay hundreds of billions to the USA for borrowing money because of the wars and on both times Germany paid nothing back we the BRITISH payed all the debt..

Now if you think about it maybe the queens family because they are GERMANS sent them here to make the BRITISH SLAVES for them to line them and the GERMANS pockets because if you look at BREXIT
we the BRITISH are paying again and not the rest..

We only just payed this back Angry

UK. UK settles WWII debts to allies. Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said. The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950.

And now the EU we will pay the EU 50 billion  Angry..

How much did GERMANY PAY?..Yes the QUEENS FAMILY Angry Angry..

THE ROYALS have been using the British people as slaves for their gain and helping the GERMANS..
Nothing got TOOK off Germany by the UK government AKA the queens bum licks ..

We the BRITISH payed with our hard labour ..

Now the QUEEN will be getting loads of kickbacks from this bill we pay the EU..
SO once again just like 2 world wars the British people get ROBBED again for the GERMAN queen and her
GERMAN peoples..

I don't like the ROYALS anymore ..Now i seen what's happening over the EU i know it's all a game for the
SNOOTY CREW..Royals and all..

WE HAVE BEEN SLAVES all along Wink..
Wont catch me waving to no ROYAL anymore..WASTE OF MONEY..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: