Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] SNB | Social Network for the Blind  (Read 6352 times)
SnbCrypto (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

Hi!

Very interesting and big audience.
Is the WGStick device alredy designed?

Where people may buy it?

The data that people get from it is sound of some another kind?

You will be informed of the points of sale as per the Roadmap. There will be several test phases and release of several prototype versions before the commercial batch release. These devices will be distributed for free for completion and integration of some products.
If we get you right here: ‘The data that people get from it is sound of some another kind?’, the receiving signal and sending signal are the blockchain ecosystem. The information is produced in two formats: Braille and Audio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

Interesting idea that I would whole hardheadedly support, but I can't find any information on this WGStick, can someone link me to learn more?

Thank you for your interest in the project! We have been working on the device for 1.5 years. Honestly speaking, we’ve been facing many technical and logical challenges, and we are still working on them. The first difficulty is the elementary change of the magnetic polarity. There are two modes on the device: 1-information received and 2-no information. In one mode the elements are attracted to each other due to their own magnetic field. To display the information received from the user, polarity of some elements on the device should be changed, which allows them repelling each other. As we all remember, the Braille script is a relief presentation of the information on a flat surface. While repelling each other on the flat surface of the device, the elements form the relief values. However, this is not the biggest challenge. Logical position of the elements on the flat surface - here the challenge is not the logic only, but also availability of the static and dynamic values. Note! Each device will be individualized, and it will be impossible to change data for the new owner’s details.

We cannot tell you too much, since there are patented solutions in the design. Unfortunately, in one year and a half we have still not finished the device. However, the main principles are ready. We did not publish any announcements or information about the device. The development will be announced after the prototype completion and release. We can say with confidence that the device will be developed and released!
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

Interesting idea that I would whole hardheadedly support, but I can't find any information on this WGStick, can someone link me to learn more?

Thank you for your interest in the project! We have been working on the device for 1.5 years. Honestly speaking, we’ve been facing many technical and logical challenges, and we are still working on them. The first difficulty is the elementary change of the magnetic polarity. There are two modes on the device: 1-information received and 2-no information. In one mode the elements are attracted to each other due to their own magnetic field. To display the information received from the user, polarity of some elements on the device should be changed, which allows them repelling each other. As we all remember, the Braille script is a relief presentation of the information on a flat surface. While repelling each other on the flat surface of the device, the elements form the relief values. However, this is not the biggest challenge. Logical position of the elements on the flat surface - here the challenge is not the logic only, but also availability of the static and dynamic values. Note! Each device will be individualized, and it will be impossible to change data for the new owner’s details.

We cannot tell you too much, since there are patented solutions in the design. Unfortunately, in one year and a half we have still not finished the device. However, the main principles are ready. We did not publish any announcements or information about the device. The development will be announced after the prototype completion and release. We can say with confidence that the device will be developed and released!

I think more BCT members will be interested with the project if rhey can see the device you've been working on.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

This is creative! but I don know how will this work. Why do you think blind people need this platform?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

This is creative! but I don know how will this work. Why do you think blind people need this platform?

It will work on the principle of a social network. The blind community has devices designed for perception of the outside world, most of them are meant for private use. WGStick is a mass use device, which allows people communicating not only with each other, but with the whole world, too. This social network will unify the whole community. A blind person is mostly limited to a social circle comprising no more than 10 to 20 people. The social network will allow expanding the social circle of that community.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:39:42 AM

very useful and interesting project...
really a good idea - to support blind and partially blind people Shocked
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

fixed the wrong link for getting bounty:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexTtBR-YFU4KC_wDCmT5uxEB0pVKPYUXE-lKtmlH9hy-I76w/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

I think more BCT members will be interested with the project if rhey can see the device you've been working on.

The device is in the process of its prototyping. The main principles of the device operation are developed, but not all of them. There is still a lot of work to be done before the first sample release. Apart from the device release and testing, many systems must be integrated. For the detailed description of the project implementation, please, see the Roadmap.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:43 AM

I don't clearly get it how this WG stick will work on a blind man but i like it and it will be more helpful for the blind feels like they have an eye for this. I have only a suggestion if you can add the main idea or to be easy for us to see how it works even it was all a design from now.

phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Currently, your minimum purchase quantity of 200 ETH is too high. I don't even have 1 ETH on my wallet so that must be the case of the many people here. I think lowering your minimum even having no minimum purchase at all will be beneficial to your project especially with not additional information on what you have developed so far.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

Social network for the blind ?
nice idea to help the blind, with a device full with braille tools
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:43:09 AM

will airdrop?

yes airdrop acts, post form for get token: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FWm7EMZTx0CSVKYxcNSiJI2dH0ImqTusQdZHpe6aLv0

in link, please provide a link to your account
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:44:43 AM

will airdrop?

yes airdrop acts, post form for get token: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FWm7EMZTx0CSVKYxcNSiJI2dH0ImqTusQdZHpe6aLv0

Well that just seems dodgy. You left the replies visible for all.

SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:15:12 AM

will airdrop?

Well that just seems dodgy. You left the replies visible for all.

thanks, fixed
WAWLLET

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Very interesting! Looking forward to learning more!
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:33:59 AM

Our bounty program continues, bounty and airdrop conditions in head post.
SnbCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

Someone asked the question, real or not real to make such a device, the answer is:

For the development of any idea it is necessary to work in a team, and we do. The team is one of the most important factors; still there are many other considerations to be kept in mind: management, understanding of the market, staggered planning, analysis, and many other things. The device and the social network, where the data will be exchanged, are a single and complex living mechanism. Everything is clear with the ordinary social network and computers. In our project there are sophisticated things: Braille, physical processes, blockchain-based data exchange, social network architecture, and others. Our team is experienced enough to implement the project.
Chelsea Sampaocia

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

This will lead to the moon
Dalryn

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:20:20 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:44:10 PM by Dalryn

I offer translation into german.
saija05

Activity: 126

Airdrop and Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

Why no newbie in bounty? Always saying for a jr member and up

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: