Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very happy, finally able to participate in deeponion airdrop  (Read 298 times)
xmw123 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Very happy to finally be able to participate in deeponion airdrop, and hope that the community is more and more powerful, leading everyone to financial freedom, this time how many new partners to participate in an airdrop, let us see our power bar

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:03 AM

Congrats on this achievement. I honestly believe DeepOnion will go far in the crypto space. Great devs and an ever growing loyal community.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:29:26 AM

Very happy to finally be able to participate in deeponion airdrop, and hope that the community is more and more powerful, leading everyone to financial freedom, this time how many new partners to participate in an airdrop, let us see our power bar
Congratulations, have you been participating in the DeepPoints airdrop on Sundays though? You can get a lot of free Onions for being active in the community forum. Now collect free Onions and hodl them for a long long time. DeepOnion will go high in a few years.
Yhan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

Congratulations I am a newbie of DeepOnion hope soon that i can join aordrops too. I just joined yesterday and O want to know more about the Deep Onion.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

Do you have link to register for the airdrop would also like to be part of the airdrop any link to register with?
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

What I really do like in this Forum is that fellows sincerely share their emotions with the other guys. We all do congratulate you. Hope the next news from you will be the same optimistic. I have not yet participated in it.
sandytheguy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

i can feel your happiness lol.

It does require a lot of efforts (compared to a few other airdrop programs) and nowadays they have a minimum amount in order to qualify.

But i guess their price is worth the effort?

Their development team seems solid, has a working wallet, relatively low market cap, more and more new blood coming into the community.

I don't see DeepOnion so often in the community that I was involved, so once more people hear about it, I wonder what happens after scheduled airdrops complete.

Also they cut their min from 100 to 50 onions because of the recent price increase.

iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

I want to join from the begining. but just cant because i need some deeponion coin first, and i have none.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

DeepOnion is a coin that is involved in various campaign that is going to have people dump the coins on the market. If they ended that then they might have the potential to get a wider audience.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

Congratulations I am a newbie of DeepOnion hope soon that i can join aordrops too. I just joined yesterday and O want to know more about the Deep Onion.

You are going to be another guy who is trying to milk-out the onions in there.
Anyway, i am not interested in joining that airdrop, but it is very interesting because you can get a lot of onions every week.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

kappajoe

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

I am going to join the airdrop when I can..    excited to see the price go up as well.
donaldrobin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

you make me yealous, but my time for onions will come Wink
sandytheguy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

I want to join from the begining. but just cant because i need some deeponion coin first, and i have none.

It's easy to purchase on kucoin.com. I luckily got mine during the dip after the they lowered the threshhold from 100-50 onion to qualify the airdrop. It’s my first after becoming a jr member so hopefully I see some airdrop soon this week. Fingers crossed. It’s relatively easy compared to other airdrop programs, and you don’t need to hold a big bag in order to participate.

sandytheguy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

I am so happy that I made it to last week’s airdrop. I was accepted last Wed and I completed the requirements on Thur, not sure if I was too late for last week’ onion drop. But I made it. Feels like It’s like something that you put so much effort and you it’s finally worth it, feel like it’s even worth more than the airdrop itself haha. Again, welcome to the community!
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

Really to say congratulations to you guy/guys by being happy with what you've participating. Happy to see my co-members here become happy and more happy to know you guys in success. I hope you will be more deeply success which can made you successful.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

I missed my chance to join deeponion airdrop,
i heard that this airdrop is a very good airdrop and will become a successful airdrop.
their project seems promising and the price is not too high if i'm not mistaken.
by the way, congratulations on joining deeponion airdrop.

WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

I am happy for you. All I can tell you is that DeepOnion has a strong community and hard-working devs. It is a good investment.
sandytheguy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Deeponion community is one of the most supportive community that I’ve seen. I don’t normally see a lot of members actively vote for getting listed on exchanges even though there are over 10k members. But with deeponion, I see the passion from the community members and I have been very impressed. After the last airdrop ends, I can see a continuous growth from the community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: