Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My blockchain wallet fails to load  (Read 240 times)
rustit (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Hello i tried to access my blockchain wallet but the dashboard fails to load it gets stuck loading and now my information on bitcoins is lost so it´s like i have no bitcoins. Does anyone else experiencing this problems? Have i lost my money?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
playfast

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

Same for me and my buddies, wouldn't worry about it, appears to be a server issue.
rustit (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

oh so its happening to everyone no bitcoins lost isnt it? Thanks
kamcm

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

same here. I am really scared now Cry
donDrey

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

It could be a network issue, you may have to try again later or your temporarily change your internet service.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

Something strange indeed.

First it didn't load well, but I could choose to login without problems.

Now the site loads fine, so I guess the problems are fixed now.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

You don't have to worry when blockchain.info does not load instantly. They have server issues quite often.
Generally this should not lead to a loss of any bitcoins. Its just their front-end which has problems.
But if you guys wan't to be in control of your coins.. you should not use an online wallet. If blockhain.info screws up, your funds are gone.
And if their server has issues, you can't spend any coins. There are a lot of light weight wallets, which aren't much bigger than a few MB's.
Security-wise its definetly advisable to not use a web wallet and use a 'real' wallet instead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: