Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a White Paper  (Read 252 times)
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:53:49 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:16:04 AM by mosprognoz

I need a short white paper for our ICO. Willing to pay with ICO tokens (equivalent $300) You need to have previous works! Offers from newbies are not accepted. For more details please PM me.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

you are paying in tokens, so in other words you need a whitepaper written for free? If you want to be taken seriously offer some btc or usd for the work and stop being a bloody cheap skate. This new level of scamming with tokens has seriously gotten out of hand.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

you are paying in tokens, so in other words you need a whitepaper written for free? If you want to be taken seriously offer some btc or usd for the work and stop being a bloody cheap skate. This new level of scamming with tokens has seriously gotten out of hand.
Dude.. All ICO investors, All bounty campaigns and almost all services on bitcointalk are paid with tokens. You want to change the rules of crypto industry with your bloody noob account and clueless posts?  
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

Dude.. All bounty campaigns and almost all services on bitcointalk are paid with tokens. You want to change the rules of crypto industry with your bloody noob account and clueless posts?  

Oh yeah, Mr member account, aka I have no money but I am desperately looking for someone to accept my shitcoins and work for free;

I need a short white paper for our ICO. Willing to pay with ICO tokens (equivalent $300) You need to have previous works! Offers from newbies are not accepted. For more details please PM me. Here is the short description of the project:

1. The website will be ready within 1 week.  - No website, cannot afford one

2. ANN on bitcointalk within 10 days. - How does this describe your project?

3. ICO will start on December 10 and finish December 22.  - Still waiting for project description

4. Tokens will be added to exchanges within 1 week after ICO is finished. - ha ha ha, lol! How many times have we heard this? still waiting for project description

5. Tokens issued = 380 000 each token price = $0.29  
- hahahah
[/b]
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

Dude.. All bounty campaigns and almost all services on bitcointalk are paid with tokens. You want to change the rules of crypto industry with your bloody noob account and clueless posts?  

Oh yeah, Mr full member, I have no money but I am desperately looking for someone to accept my shitcoins and work for free;

I need a short white paper for our ICO. Willing to pay with ICO tokens (equivalent $300) You need to have previous works! Offers from newbies are not accepted. For more details please PM me. Here is the short description of the project:

1. The website will be ready within 1 week.  - No website, cannot afford one

2. ANN on bitcointalk within 10 days. - How does this describe your project?

3. ICO will start on December 10 and finish December 22.  - Still waiting for project description

4. Tokens will be added to exchanges within 1 week after ICO is finished. - ha ha ha, lol! How many times have we heard this? still waiting for project description

5. Tokens issued = 380 000 each token price = $0.29  
- hahahah
[/b]

Sorry but you are just another noob and idiot.

Yes he is ! Fucking scammy noob with just 5 posts, trying to be smart. Locking the thread due to clueless noobs and scammers shitposting! If you have a serious offer please PM me. Thank You.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:25 PM

Let me explain you something very shortly stupid noob.

1. Are millions of ICO investors paid by BTC or USD ? - No, they are paid by ICO tokens.

2. Are hundreds of thousands ICO bounty campaigns participants paid by BTC or USD ? - No, they are paid by ICO tokens.

3. Are bounty campaigns and community managers paid by BTC or USD ? - No, they are paid by ICO tokens.

3. Are any service providers on bitcointalk paid by BTC or USD ? - No, mostly they are paid by tokens or coins.

Why all that people are accepting tokens ? - Because later, they can sell them much more expensive on exchanges.

But the F@cking noob and idiot like you will never understand that, because for your simpleminded personality all this is too complicated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: