Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways of making bitcoins.  (Read 1334 times)
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:12:46 PM

Get a job, work hard, buy bitcoin.

Or offer to do something for bitcoins. Work hard, get paid bitcoins.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Nutu2000 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:13:57 PM

I would sincerely do that if I know what could I do, and if I could do something of value. Sad
kylemigs

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:22:14 PM

Although I am a forum newbie ive been investing in bitcoin for quite some time (not proclaiming myself as a seasoned expert but just saying) its easy to get caught up spending mindless hours completing captchas for bitcoin faucets but your time could be better spent producing fiat to put into bitcoin or providing a service for bitcoin. with that said dont get me wrong. there are a few faucets that I visit on a daily basis and i let them mature for months until cashing out.just my 2 bits as they say...
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 09:09:49 PM

You can do work on simple web tasks (searching the web, writing reviews) for a healthy amount of bitcoins, up to the equivalent of several dollars an hour, over at http://bitcoinget.com

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:14:28 PM

I would sincerely do that if I know what could I do, and if I could do something of value. Sad

You will have to figure that out yourself. What skills or abilities do you have?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
rig007

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:29:22 PM

If you are not able to mine bitcoin then start trading. Many peoples earning bitcoin with trading.
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:32:09 PM

nothing is free in this world
so best way its to sell one of you kidney since you got that free from you folks

BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 11:19:02 PM

If you're looking for a way to earn Bitcoin I would recommend BitcoinGet.com because they pay a lot more than faucets for the time you have to put in to see a decent payout. They pay 50μBTC for every video watched and have lots of tasks you can complete where you earn even more. Videos are added many times a day so if there are none there when you first look then keep checking back. Smiley

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
boatedaces

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:19:32 AM

I have tried the bitcoin talk. It is too long to get BTC.
Nutu2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:23:30 PM

Although I am a forum newbie ive been investing in bitcoin for quite some time (not proclaiming myself as a seasoned expert but just saying) its easy to get caught up spending mindless hours completing captchas for bitcoin faucets but your time could be better spent producing fiat to put into bitcoin or providing a service for bitcoin. with that said dont get me wrong. there are a few faucets that I visit on a daily basis and i let them mature for months until cashing out.just my 2 bits as they say...

Where have you been investing and how much profid did you made? Can you give me some tips?  Grin

If you're looking for a way to earn Bitcoin I would recommend BitcoinGet.com because they pay a lot more than faucets for the time you have to put in to see a decent payout. They pay 50μBTC for every video watched and have lots of tasks you can complete where you earn even more. Videos are added many times a day so if there are none there when you first look then keep checking back. Smiley

I've tried it and there was only one video. I tink it was te same, every time. Smiley))
FindABalance

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:39:27 PM

If you're on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitMarket/ is a sub that lets people sell things for BTC. Similarly, http://www.bitmit.net/en/hotauctions is a bitcoin-ebay auction site. Maybe you can sell some stuff? Video games are usually pretty popular.

BTC: 1JxH9xTGiWNnhmQoLFdodsZ6LxCNrgmAx2
LTC: LTeMdtqTFUNs2PUdJudRk77RA5ZMNDk8Kq
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:47:36 PM

We get so many threads like this. What you are really asking is "How do I make money"? I bet most people can answer this question on their own.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Trillium

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:50:52 PM

Another thing you can do is invest in a simple, (fairly) cheap ASICS such as the Block Eruptor USB. They just slashed their prices down to 1 BTC. This is what I'm doing (while waiting for bigger ASICS). They have group buys going on all the time. The one I'm going to enter (as soon as I'm out of the newb zone) is this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243137.0

Regardless of whether it will pay for itself or not, it's a nice little investment that will keep paying for a while (I assume it uses next to no electricity).

Good luck!

Even at 1 BTC and very modest difficulty increases it has been shown time and time again using many different calculation methods that you cannot possibly make back your initial investment mining BTC with these things unless they drop in price greatly, perhaps as low as 0.15 BTC/ea

BTC:1AaaAAAAaAAE2L1PXM1x9VDNqvcrfa9He6
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:51:26 PM

We get so many threads like this. What you are really asking is "How do I make money"? I bet most people can answer this question on their own.

Well one way is actually finding a job so it's not so hard when you actually sit down and think. Roll Eyes

tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:58:32 PM

I would buy bitcoins at market value through exchanges like coinbase or mtgox. Then I would sell them on ebay at a premium. Why? When you buy on ebay, you can use your credit/debit card through paypal. People are are willing to pay a little over market value for convenience. When you want to buy bitcoins at major exchanges, you have to wire the money, something people don't want to go through the trouble to.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Nutu2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:42:20 PM

Yes. It is a "How do I make money?" question. But it is that answer that everybody gives on their own what I am looking for, not how do I make money.

And so far I've seen some things that I actually didn't consider. And as far I see, this opened my eye and gave me the possibility to have a different point of view over what can be done with bitcoins.
gollygosh

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:19:33 AM

Hate to do it - earn here:-
http://www.clixsense.com/?4109136
then buy coin Smiley

Galahad

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:58:45 PM

As far as I can tell the good ol' days of BTC faucets and giveaways have gone, they're just worth too much now. I tried 30 faucets last week and one paid out the equivalent of £0.10, the rest zero. Even mining is apparently impossible unless you are a big businessman or hardware genius.

There are the raffles but they're not guaranteed. I wouldn't bother with any of the gambling as that is even less certain.

I think you just have to buy them now, I doubt you'll get more any other way.

P.s. Look out for scammers as there are loads of scumbags on here who will tell you anything. Such as that Bitcoins will be worth 20k in 2 months or nothing at all by tomorrow. Or that they will take Bitcoins from you for free and then give them back with interest at some later point.
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 08:14:20 PM

I've tried it and there was only one video. I tink it was te same, every time. Smiley))

There's only a few videos been on BitcoinGet.com recently, but I've made several thousand μBTC completing tasks today. Fully recommend doing a few tasks, payouts so much higher than faucets and several of the tasks can be done repeatedly for extra payouts. Smiley

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:04:20 PM

Come check out abitback.com

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: