Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New tool for live Bitcoin updates  (Read 149 times)
MIT2K (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

Ive created a telegram feed channel that posts live news updates on Bitcoin and Blockchain related News from across the web - https://t.me/news_icgo

Check it out and let me know your thoughts! I created it for myself to see whats going on worldwide, its completely free and Ive found it great for using on my phone (getting quick easy to read paragraph notifications) when on the go.

Thanks! Enjoy!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

Ive created a telegram feed channel that posts live news updates on Bitcoin and Blockchain related News from across the web - https://t.me/news_icgo

Check it out and let me know your thoughts! I created it for myself to see whats going on worldwide, its completely free and Ive found it great for using on my phone (getting quick easy to read paragraph notifications) when on the go.

Thanks! Enjoy!
This telegram group is not a up to date news in Bitcoin. All the news are formal in market. Many sites are fast updated news in worldwide. But this is not popular and low quality content news. Because none of them to join this telegram group. Most of the competitors are not seen this group. They do not have time to spend this group. So I will not join this group in currently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MIT2K (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

Thanks! Enjoy!
This telegram group is not a up to date news in Bitcoin. All the news are formal in market. Many sites are fast updated news in worldwide. But this is not popular and low quality content news. Because none of them to join this telegram group. Most of the competitors are not seen this group. They do not have time to spend this group. So I will not join this group in currently.

Hey jvdp, Thats no problem! Interesting to hear your opinion on this and i respect that. Im fairly new and unknown and wanted to share something i created with the community. If its not your thing thats no problem! I do agree though that its not dedicated to Bitcoin and is broad although Bitcoin is a topic that comes up alot with its current popularity.

Breaking down what ive done, its just an RSS feed where i can add other RSS URLs to (eg coin telegraph) or create ones myself and add from other news websites that dont provide theirs (eg. coin desk). They all then feed into the telegram chat. Im selective and defiantly dont want low quality content news on there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: