Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MILC - MIcro Licensing Coin - Welt der Wunder TV  (Read 5418 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

MILC Welt der Wunder TV Hindi Whitepaper is ready

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oZPcN6jZy9o_iLWdLKI0ZqDyslpe0H3Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huseyinsuzer27

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

good
dongta99

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Please open the Vietnamese page thank you
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

MILC will facilitate access to buyers, advertisers and users to market their content to the global market directly with owners or producers of media content with automated free security of smart contracts governed by blockchain. Platform is great, I will follow it to the end of ICO.
ngocnv218

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Please open the Vietnamese page thank you
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

MILC will facilitate access to buyers, advertisers and users to market their content to the global market directly with owners or producers of media content with automated free security of smart contracts governed by blockchain. Platform is great, I will follow it to the end of ICO.

Yes, the fact that the idea of this project is very topical and in demand all over the world,
I certainly agree with this. And if this is all right and interesting to implement,
then you can certainly take a worthy place in this business. But something here I do not see good activity and interest on the part of society,
so you need to get more attention to yourself.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Filipino Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9m9_TSaZgX1VzM0LU1RMUhZZWR2ZjBGdDZsbGhVMDFPS1Jj
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Yes, the fact that the idea of this project is very topical and in demand all over the world,
I certainly agree with this. And if this is all right and interesting to implement,
then you can certainly take a worthy place in this business. But something here I do not see good activity and interest on the part of society,
many will agree with this project plan, media content to trade without intermediaries and with an optimized process. all will surely support the progress of this plan will be utilized as a safe trading tool
tathagatas

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Your ICO is now listed on www.betaico.com.

http://betaico.com/milc

Please  feel free to visit this page and discuss
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

many will agree with this project plan, media content to trade without intermediaries and with an optimized process. all will surely support the progress of this plan will be utilized as a safe trading tool
Trade without intermediaries is good, but the most important thing is the demand for the goods sold. If no one buys media content, then it's better to sell it with intermediaries))

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Thanks for the translation. It is more pleasant to read in my native language. The project really has every chance to enter the market with an already ready library of programs, like a working business.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

Welt der Wunder TV creates a fully-fledged new blockchain, trading, and sales platform for high-quality video content for the international broadcasting sector, VOD, and online video publishing.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

wow, I see this project very interesting and I hope will be a successful project in the future, right now we have tv with blockchain. good luck

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I saw your TV ad today and was really surprised. Congratulations! They have appreciated advantages of the blockchain as well. If bounty program is planned, I would like to participate

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Tutu Qa

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

I saw your TV ad today and was really surprised. Congratulations! They have appreciated advantages of the blockchain as well. If bounty program is planned, I would like to participate

sure, just look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4393971.0  Wink
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Thanks for the link, pity the bounty has been running for a long time. Now it has no sense to enter, it is already 9 weeks past, but thanks anyway

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

The MILC token is a utility token and a payment medium within the platform, which requires a lot of cooperation. , whether the team has more information to disclose.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

This platform is unique and has the potential to evolve into a standard in the international licence trading sector. In the future, it will offer all content owners the opportunity to provide their content to a global market and to facilitate access to purchasers, advertisers and users. The project will significantly increase the owners and producers of media content to trade without intermediaries and with simpler, automated blockchain-optimised processes.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

The color design of the official website is very bad, too dazzling.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █