Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO  (Read 22664 times)
HeueysaJuaust

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

Damn people don't read. The guy clearly said he's not part of the core team. The github link is also in the first page.

He's not part of the core team but announcer? Nice Trick.

kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

smell fresh, smell new, but definetely smell something weird ^^

My damn tpruvot won't go for more than 100h per 1070 !!!

What is going on ....

duffann (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

There is no problem with pools and hashrate .Low hashrates may be a result of miner config.
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:43:17 PM

It is related to block size  , we will look at that when everything is stable , if you are waiting for a compensation  or payment for those 2 blocks , you must stop mining , we cant promise anything about that we will investigate the issue. No one is forcing you to continue mining.

That's crazy.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with you waiting until there is stability to look into this issue.  But the idea that you would refuse to pay out tens of thousands of TCO that is due to miners because you "cant promise anything" is ridiculous.  This is your coin.  You own the good, and you take the responsibility for the bad.  Take your time to investigate, but if you can't solve it, you must pay out from your pre-mine.  If you do not, this will go down in flames as just another CryptoNote shitcoin.

I'm still so puzzled - how can you code/clone something wrong and then call it someone else's problem?  Your protecting your pre-mine so jealously would guarantee this is a scam waiting to be dumped.

That being said, I'm happy to wait to see what you guys actually do.  If you do the right thing, it will give confidence in this project and be good for long term.

"duffann - Announcements only , not a part of the core team"

He's not a dev and failed to be as an announcer...

I'm happy to wait until a dev says something.  I'm also happy to abandon mining if they decide to screw over the early miners.

I get that miners who missed the first few blocks won't care, and may actually be happy if other miners don't get paid properly, because they will think it means less competition.  But if the dev team doesn't help us, they won't help you when something else goes wrong, and it will show they are looking for short-term profit, not long-term stability, fairness, and value.

I recommend that people keep mining until we hear from devs, but if the devs decide they cannot fix and will not compensate the first two pool payments, then I promise you there will be a dev dump as soon as this hits exchanges.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:44:30 PM

What is going on ....

Use this man!  You get more hash

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
duffann (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

Devs will not pump anything to any exchange all they are trying to do is make everything stable for now. If their aim was to dump everything , they would premine higher , what would they do with %0.3 premine ? If there is a thing to be solved they will if can't , they will look what they can do for this problem.
JC1DA

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

It is related to block size  , we will look at that when everything is stable , if you are waiting for a compensation  or payment for those 2 blocks , you must stop mining , we cant promise anything about that we will investigate the issue. No one is forcing you to continue mining.

That's crazy.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with you waiting until there is stability to look into this issue.  But the idea that you would refuse to pay out tens of thousands of TCO that is due to miners because you "cant promise anything" is ridiculous.  This is your coin.  You own the good, and you take the responsibility for the bad.  Take your time to investigate, but if you can't solve it, you must pay out from your pre-mine.  If you do not, this will go down in flames as just another CryptoNote shitcoin.

I'm still so puzzled - how can you code/clone something wrong and then call it someone else's problem?  Your protecting your pre-mine so jealously would guarantee this is a scam waiting to be dumped.

That being said, I'm happy to wait to see what you guys actually do.  If you do the right thing, it will give confidence in this project and be good for long term.

"duffann - Announcements only , not a part of the core team"

He's not a dev and failed to be as an announcer...

I'm happy to wait until a dev says something.  I'm also happy to abandon mining if they decide to screw over the early miners.

I get that miners who missed the first few blocks won't care, and may actually be happy if other miners don't get paid properly, because they will think it means less competition.  But if the dev team doesn't help us, they won't help you when something else goes wrong, and it will show they are looking for short-term profit, not long-term stability, fairness, and value.

I recommend that people keep mining until we hear from devs, but if the devs decide they cannot fix and will not compensate the first two pool payments, then I promise you there will be a dev dump as soon as this hits exchanges.

I totally agree with you. Will mine a bit more and wait for real devs' responds.
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

xmr-stak and claymore are working fine on this pool/chain.

centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:47:49 PM

Man you are too negative... If you want good things, study, learn, and then produce/develop good things

I'm going to set up a pool, but unfortunatly i'm having some issue with my self compiled wallet. Trying to use the other...

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:48:23 PM

What is going on ....

Use this man!  You get more hash

thanks, gonna try it right now Smiley

ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:50:20 PM

Do you have a memory minimum to mine this coin?

I get this error
GPU #0: FATAL: failed to allocate device memory for long state

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
duffann (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

People who are having problems because of those 2 blocks please send a pm with the unconfirmed amount for just in case it will be checked tlater, if they fail to fix that due to a irreversible problem , they will look what they can do.
HeueysaJuaust

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

People who are having problems because of those 2 blocks please send a pm with the unconfirmed amount for just in case it will be checked tlater, if they fail to fix that due to a irreversible problem , they will look what they can do.

I talked with leemaster. No problem.

leemaster - bugün saat 21:49
we will fix it and if we cant fix it somehow , we will send all loses after checking them

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Ex4GCfNfRiO1sl7d2tdzVA.jpeg
alxbaev

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:54:00 PM

Good luck! I am IN Smiley
Kstin

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile