Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO  (Read 22667 times)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

GUI and CL wallets and daemons updated to 1.2.0 and 1.4.5 , please update your wallets after backing them up.

Pool operators also should change to latest version.

Can you still mine with the old wallet?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
duffann (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

Our first objective is a decent exchange, our roadmap will be published after this.

According to you, Which exchange is considered decent ?

We dont need to play word games , everybody knows which exchanges are not decent. We have limited options amongst exchanges due to being a cn coin, and we are contacting as many exchanges as possible.
duffann (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

GUI and CL wallets and daemons updated to 1.2.0 and 1.4.5 , please update your wallets after backing them up.

Pool operators also should change to latest version.

Can you still mine with the old wallet?

yes
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

Nice project however i would also like to know which coin source was used here. What's new with this coin, the purpose of the coin?
 I like it, good luck success!
poNgz0r
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:19:42 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 04:04:24 PM by poNgz0r

Main site: https://hashrates.nl
TCO pools (for mobile stats): https://hashrates.nl/tcoin.html

Currently:
tcosystems.com
tco.kiramine.com

My wallet (mining in tcoinsystems.com): https://hashrates.nl/tcoin.html?pool=tcoinsystems.com&wallet=TcD8e9M5ougd3egtd13zKV3kM8uDYbE9NKWzVHFKMzAu3E8sCWGcJe6AkkoHmVch1oKbjRgQh4cV79T8FAqCwooB2i8Nb76W4

I made this because not all pools/ coin have a nice interface. I like to view stats on my mobile and i don't like a crappy site, or need to zoom, or scroll to the right and stuff. This is not only for XUN coin but for a lot of coins. Feel free to use it.
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Our first objective is a decent exchange, our roadmap will be published after this.
I think you are following the right way, there is no need to hurry to put Tcoin in any small exchange just to satisfy the will of some who expect rapid profit, small exchanges devalue the currency and the project, continue the good work!
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

I think you are following the right way, there is no need to hurry to put Tcoin in any small exchange just to satisfy the will of some who expect rapid profit, small exchanges devalue the currency and the project, continue the good work!

I think, the sooner or later on the exchange affects not so much the future of a currency. Important, the person who created it, how to "feed" it

johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:05 PM

Agree, lets take the time to do this right.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
poNgz0r
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

tco is dead, read first message:

"Hello,
Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development."
Luan Nguyen

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

We have been fooled  Huh
bitwookie

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

See I was right after all, all along the coin was not ready. Why not just say this.....so what happens with all the coins I mined? I lose them?
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

tco is dead, read first message:

"Hello,
Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development."

Ouch. I am looking forward to hear from the devs and hope they will credit the early adopters

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

Sounds like they are at least offering to do a swap.  Hope they do the swap for the early adopters, you don't want to lose those people who joined the project from the start.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:10:08 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 07:40:42 AM by loatchoat

Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

- this topic will be used for further announcements in the future according to development of the project.

Will you develop Tcoin continue with Cryptonote algorithm or will it swap to another algorithm?
If swap to another algorithm, who holding Tcoin get converted? and when to start the new project ?
Let us know your specific plan.

cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Glad I didn't mine this. I was about to.

Lame from devs to give up. You didn't do the homework first, knew nothing about exchanges, difficulty, etc ? Next swap, and swap until you dump ? This shows weakness and no commitment.
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

- this topic will be used for further announcements in the future according to development of the project.

I'm sorry for the frankness, but you should know all of these points mentioned, we all invested computational energy and time to support this project so after a few days you just say "We're going to change everything because the algorithm was not how we expect it."

That is not a suitable behavior for a developer, disappointed with this project and with the alleged motives.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:42:05 PM

It says "we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000".  So, a swap?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
blmer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

How cute. The developer made loud statements that this coin is worthy of the best stock exchanges.
So shamefully surrendered  Undecided
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

I hope there will be a new algorithm and a new name, as well as exchange of current coins, for new ones. And most importantly, my 1147 coins in the form of a sum of new coins worth at least $ 25.  Cool
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:35 AM

Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

LOL, translation = We can fork a coin but have no clue how to support it...Remember though, The don't want to dump the premine Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: