Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to stake?  (Read 1106 times)
csmflynt3

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

I'd like to get a crypto that I can stake for a decent amount of interest and which fits these criterea:

Doesn't have to have the client open 24/7.  I"m fine with leaving it running about 50% of the time.

purchasable on bittrex

I looked into buzzcoin but at 1200% the interest rate seemed perhaps too good for the coin to be sustainable, and I couldn't find it on bittrex.   Thanks!
I heard Rise is more profitable to stake than ark.. Also, much more room for price growth.

Rise has no future they don't develop anything that I see . I would absolutely stick with ARK that is a fantastic project without a lot of hype

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

Bitcoin is the best and the first and the leader, it is because it is the mother of all coins you should trust and believe the first and the number 1 and if you are deciding where to invest your time effort and money, i must say that you should take your stake to bitcoin
BennDragon2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

Postoken is good option. You can stake them via web platform, so you dont have to download any desktop wallet and install it.
waecrum

Activity: 97

Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

Thanks guys... but I do have a computer available half the day... I want to leverage it into some sort of staking while I'm asleep etc.  I still don't have a clear sense of what you think is the best coin/token for doing that.

There is no need to spend your computing power or pay more electricity bill, if you will keep your computer running whole night either you will end up with broken computer or paying high electricity bill valued more than what you could earn from staking those coins.

You might also look into coins that are using DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) where you don't need to have a wallet running by yourself, like for example Lisk or Ark.

Both are available on Bittrex.
Go with this suggestion.

Does staking require more electricitiy? If yes, is it as bad as mining using GPU?

Example will be Qtum - I'm put off buying Qtum as I do not want to consume more electritiy + I think the risk of being hacked is higher if I have to open the wallet all the time.

Thanks.

No, compared to mining it doesn't need any notable GPU or CPU power.

I stake 3 differents coin (Okcash, Particl, Altcom) with 1 Pine64 (cost me 19.9$) which consume 1.4 Wh with these 3 wallet staking, so 12.264 KW/year, so 2.33$/year of electricity (0.19$/KW.h). I ROI the lot (Pine64+electricity) in less than 2 week with my stake mining  Cool .

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

NEO, Waves, DASH if you buy into a masternode

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

I'd like to get a crypto that I can stake for a decent amount of interest and which fits these criterea:

Doesn't have to have the client open 24/7.  I"m fine with leaving it running about 50% of the time.

purchasable on bittrex

I looked into buzzcoin but at 1200% the interest rate seemed perhaps too good for the coin to be sustainable, and I couldn't find it on bittrex.   Thanks!

To he honest, i have quite a lot in mind and a lot that i have already invested in. But i wouldn't talk about that now. Specially knowing the fact that you are still a beginner. Instead, imma tell.you what you should do. And that is to do the hard work searching yourself. I cannot stress enough how important this is. Because this can really help.yoy survive in the crypto world. Knowledge here is power. And if you get used to relying on others, then you will probably earn small or fail here. So wake up and get your hands dirty.
Those suggesting tokens or coins aren't really helping. Instead, they are making your life harder by making this easy for you.

Hope this wakes you up.
Good day.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:39:45 PM

i think, if want safe invest, invest in ETH if altcoin drop or red time ETH still grow up and i think ETH will be great altcoin in the next year
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

What about Gridcoin? Contribute to scientific research and you can also still stake coins.
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:49:48 PM

I think you should pay attention to new projects with ROI higher than 1000%, it definitely has a future and must bring in income. If do not want to risk, then you should start POSing with old coins (http://www.poslist.org/)

redhorse

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Bitcoin is the best and the first and the leader, it is because it is the mother of all coins you should trust and believe the first and the number 1 and if you are deciding where to invest your time effort and money, i must say that you should take your stake to bitcoin

You should check the topic of a thread and check the questions of the OP before replying to it with totally unrelated information.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

For now, I should say confidently - Masternodecoin (MTNC) with ROI about 243.02% and current price about the $0,27 with the constantly growing community and development of the project!
Read more about the last news here - https://medium.com/@suddeath/airdropping-masternodes-fair-distribution-healthy-economy-of-mtnc-56184162b8fd
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

If you have great amount of waves, you can start your leasing program and you start earning MRT tokens on waves platform. It's miners reward token, as it's called. Staking it would inrease the amount you receive.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Top 7 Profitable Proof Of Stake Cryptos
DASH. DASH is a popular cryptocurrency known as digital cash. ...
NEO. NEO, formerly known as Antshares, is the first Chinese open-source blockchain project, tagging itself as a “distributed network for the smart economy”. ...
PIVX. ...
OkCash. ...
NAV Coin. ...
Stratis. ...
Reddcoin.

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/coinsutra.com/proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies/amp/

From this list, I would prefer stratis, as the most undervalued coin at the moment. Although it has already gone into growth.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

purchasable on bittrex

It depends on what you are going to do — to risk and invest into minor altcoins that are not known but which can rise to the Moon (probably) or pick stability. In second case I would recommend ETH and Litecoin.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:34:22 AM

I have noticed that DeepOnion is giving quite good returns while staking, even not being a masternode.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

There are so many crypto to stake but my favorite are ETH,WAVES,STRATIES. These coins are good for stakes.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

purchasable on bittrex

No coin is worth staking.
Guys that are investing in coins just to stake them are prone to lose their money.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

I think that investing and staking of Bitcoin is the best method of investing because it is having a very bright future ahead. It is the best coin because it is the mother of all coins you should trust and believe in. Or you gave a good alternative to invest your money in Altcoins like ETHEREUM or MONERO etc. These coins are having good potential and are having highest demand in market.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

Eth is going to be best once they go POS.  The rumor is they will stake at 8% a year.  It may be less than others but the technology is solid and will grow in price as it is year to year.  I would be wary of extremely high stake rate coins with nothing else going on. And it is the network itself.  Though they need to change something to deal with the Crypto Kitties. 
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

I have heard good things about masternodecoin, but I cannot afford a masternode to check it - too expensive.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: