Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is judging the judge? The Lauda problem.  (Read 1330 times)
freedomforum (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:17 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I think we have a serious problem in the forum.
Lauda and other members put negative trust without any rules. They created their own rules.
Sometimes they punish the intention. They don't have to report any proof.
The reference is not a proof.
They decided to apply  their own rules but they don't understand that the problem is the possibility to create multiple accounts.
Why Lauda doesn't ask theymos to link the account to an Id card or to a cellular phone number?
Lauda giving the neg trust, force you to create a new account.
Why Lauda doesn't ask Theymos to lock the  "Invites & Accounts". (remember that buying accounts is legit)
It should be very happy but doing this he would not have his game anymore.

So I ask to all of you to do something against this problem.

I think that we can ask every day  in every thread for a bounty campaign to the bounty manager  to put ~Lauda in his default trust list ignoring Lauda trust.

Maybe we can create a Signature asking for ~Lauda in the default trust.

We could create every days tons of account (remember it's not against the rule) posting this message in every thread and reporting this problem to DT1 users.

We have to do something, they put red trust to legit users without any rules, without anybody that told them to do, they punish the intention, this is witch-hunt.

So the fact is:
There are no rules
You can buy and sell account
You can ask to everyone to ignore Lauda putting ~Lauda in the default trust list.

Remember that Lauda can't be judged by anyone and ignoring him is the only weapon we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Get ready to have a lot of scams pop back up again Wink

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

The problem is not 1 single person or the DT list. The problem is all you uneducated users that have no intention of learning rules. There are a ton of stickies to read as well as tutorials that can be found to guide you through the forum, yet noone cares to read or search for them.

People just hear they can make 10-100$ a week from signature campaigns so they buy 1 account and try to join 1. Then the greed kicks in and they buy 10 more accounts. All the while not caring or paying attention to the useless junk they are posting. All they see is hey I posted my 25 shitposts I want my money. Not how it works. You need xx amount of quality posts to be paid. You need to be constructive and on topic to be paid. You need to act like you have some sense.

Then you wanna say it's Laudas fault you make multiple accounts? No, it's your own fault. You need only 1 account and to read rules. There is no warning period or freebies. You have all the information in front of you but fail to care about it.

Then, when you get that account banned you are fucked. This doesn't mean well I got my account banned, i'll make a new 1. NO, this means when you get your account banned, we will tag the fuck outta every account you make afterwards for ban evasion.

Educate yourselves and you wouldn't face half the problems you think you face

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

People here think Signature campaigns or bounties are an privilege.I have had members abusing me for not updating the signature spreedsheet of the campaign I was managing as they wanted a quick confirmation if they're accepted.I don't know what to make of it but there certainly needs an authority to control this.

Lauda,or any DT member for that matter are free to leave whatever feedback they like.If you doubt,you need to talk to the person that added them on the trust list or take community's stance on it..As far as I know,all those feedback's from Lauda are accurate in most of the cases.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

People here think Signature campaigns or bounties are an privilege.I have had members abusing me for not updating the signature spreedsheet of the campaign I was managing as they wanted a quick confirmation if they're accepted.I don't know what to make of it but there certainly needs an authority to control this.

I get the same crap and it's ridiculous. I update the sheets in bounty campaigns once or twice a day. I have a life outside of that 1 campaign and refuse to update that sheet every single second. If you cannot wait for a response then do not join.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

I get the same crap and it's ridiculous. I update the sheets in bounty campaigns once or twice a day. I have a life outside of that 1 campaign and refuse to update that sheet every single second. If you cannot wait for a response then do not join.
I remember the one time you made it public that you went out and got drunk made you the most irresponsible manager on the forum lol Like you had couple of accusations opened because you did not update the spreed-sheet or something and got drunk instead.You really must have a lot of patience to tolerate them man! ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:05:08 PM

Continuing from the duplicate thread:

Is totally legit to buy or sell an bitcointalk account? (non hacked, not stolen)
Yes or No? (there is only YES or NO).
No.

How do you complete this sentence: Lauda is telling everyone that buying or selling bitcointalk accounts it perfectly and totaly rig...and within the forum rules.
Scamming is also within the rules. Should I also stop tagging people for that just because it is within the forum rules? Roll Eyes

How many are the DT1 members?
12 (inclunding theymos).

If the 51% of the forum users thought that you are wrong what is your advice? How can the majority remove you from your role. I don't think you are untochable, aren't you?
Let's create a democracy forum together!
That is absolute bullshit and you look like a clown just for recommending something like that. Easy rebuttal:
1. a) 51% of forum users is useless as a single user could outvote all the DT members by using hundreds of accounts.
    b) Votes from random account farmers, abusers, scammers or similar are useless.
2. This is a privately owned forum, not a democracy.
3. Of course I am touchable, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation after I busted your army of accounts.

..he put also a negative trust to someone who didn't think the same in a discussion.
OP is a blatant liar. I do not do such thing.

He call idiots BCH users.
They are outright baboons, yes.

He is not controlled by DT1.
Of course I am. If requested by hilariousandco or Blazed, I'd have to remove a rating or two.

I am sure that they didn't consider any action against him.
It's quite simple: That's because I am right and they agree with me.

Anything else? Higher reasoning requires higher levels of education, which is not something often found with these random shitposters and farmers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

Lauda and other members put negative trust without any rules.

They created their own rules.

No! they haven't.

Sometimes they punish the intention.
What do you mean by this? so i have a intention to scam some people, I don't deserve the negative trust for that?

They don't have to report any proof.
They do! They always do!

Lol it is! What else do you need?

They decided to apply  their own rules but they don't understand that the problem is the possibility to create multiple accounts.
Creating multiple accounts isn't the problem, The Problem is something which you don't understand! Shitposting, Scamming etc.

Why Lauda doesn't ask theymos to link the account to an Id card or to a cellular phone number?
Again this isn't a corporate 9-5 job Wink

Why don't fix your issues? instead of creating new accounts? like stop shitposting? etc  Roll Eyes

Why Lauda doesn't ask Theymos to lock the  "Invites & Accounts". (remember that buying accounts is legit)
Lol, it isn't for selling Bitcointalk.org accounts for the thousandth time!

There isn't any problem to fix.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

Lauda and other members put negative trust without any rules. They created their own rules.
No one asked you to join the forum. Go away. Simple solution and it will save a lot of other people from the trouble of reading your shitposts and garbage just to get an answer in the forum.

Sometimes they punish the intention. They don't have to report any proof.
I told you - go make your own forum and be the MVP king of that forum. Apply your own rules and watch how it unfolds.
Does that make any sense? Anyone can make an alt account here for any reason whatsoever. But if done for cheating campaigns and so on they should be negged - which I am sure happened to your original account.

Oh come on now, this is a bitcoin forum not Paypal.
Does not imply that. Neg trust would be a punishment for you.It is now your decision if you want to use that account or not. If you were a legit person you would swallow your pride and use that account itself. But since you are shitposter/bounty cheater your obvious decision is to make a new account.

Wait did I just reveal your real intention? Grin Grin

It should be very happy but doing this he would not have his game anymore.
Selling account other than bitcointalk accounts are happening here. It seems you have not visited that section yet since you mostly watch those sections where posting gives you credit for your signature.

I think that we can ask every day  in every thread for a bounty campaign to the bounty manager  to put ~Lauda in his default trust list ignoring Lauda trust.
On the other hand all legit bounty managers depend on DT2 members to neg tag cheaters.
Maybe we can create a Signature asking for ~Lauda in the default trust.
We could create every days tons of account (remember it's not against the rule) posting this message in every thread and reporting this problem to DT1 users.We have to do something, they put red trust to legit users without any rules, without anybody that told them to do, they punish the intention, this is witch-hunt.
Like I said go make your own forum and preach.

So the fact is:
There are no rules
You can buy and sell account
You can ask to everyone to ignore Lauda putting ~Lauda in the default trust list.
More shitposting

Remember that Lauda can't be judged by anyone and ignoring him is the only weapon we have.
Forum admins discuss potential issues with DT2 members if necessary. They are human after all.

If you were educated enough, you would stop shitposting and get a job and a life and leave the forum since you got negative trust. No use hanging around here. It will save the forum from ya shitposters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

~snip~

Why you are only taking Lauda's name? All the DT members takes action and gives out neg trust.
Just think twice or maybe thrice who gets neg trust for doing what types of activities.

You are questioning about default trust system and those who belong there and it is very much unacceptable. I think Theymos don't have much time to find & fight against the scammers/abusers daily, instead he created default trust system and added some trusted members there so that they can find & fight against the scammers/abusers. Do you think the task is easy?

All the rules which has been created by Theymos and or by DT members, are for all the member's good but not for an individual.

Just imagine for a minute, there is no DT members and no one is looking for any inappropriate activities. Can you imagine any good thing?
But I can imagine all the bad things... the forum will be dead for good members. Scammers will be the RULER of this forum for sure.

NO OFFENCE!
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:08 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 03:18:09 PM by bambarmia

Yes dude.. We really have a serious problem on this forum, because it's overloaded with spammers and scammers like you. All of you are involved in organizing and promoting of a scam projects, account farming, trust farming, shilling, blackmailing, fishing, spreading maleware, scamming, spamming.. e.t.c.. Any negative feedback left by Lauda has a reference link, so anyone can check it. Stop bullshiting man.      
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:39:26 PM

Yes dude.. We really have a serious problem on this forum, because it's overloaded with spammers and scammers like you. All of you are involved in organizing and promoting of a scam projects, account farming, trust farming, shilling, blackmailing, fishing, spreading maleware, scamming, spamming.. e.t.c.. Any negative feedback left by Lauda has a reference link, so anyone can check it. Stop bullshiting man.      
As Lauda and many other people saying around which is the sad true, this is private forum.
With private rules and democracy means nothing here...
The problem is not the DT members at all, or the problem of their negative feedbacks on most people.
The problem here is no one fight scammers as they should be.

freedomforum (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

~snip~

Why you are only taking Lauda's name? All the DT members takes action and gives out neg trust.
Just think twice or maybe thrice who gets neg trust for doing what types of activities.

You are questioning about default trust system and those who belong there and it is very much unacceptable. I think Theymos don't have much time to find & fight against the scammers/abusers daily, instead he created default trust system and added some trusted members there so that they can find & fight against the scammers/abusers. Do you think the task is easy?

All the rules which has been created by Theymos and or by DT members, are for all the member's good but not for an individual.

Just imagine for a minute, there is no DT members and no one is looking for any inappropriate activities. Can you imagine any good thing?
But I can imagine all the bad things... the forum will be dead for good members. Scammers will be the RULER of this forum for sure.

NO OFFENCE!

Thank you, you are the only one that try to explain your point of view and ask serious question.
Thekool1s is a stupid guy. He posted a picture and I stopped reading from that point.
theultralite bla bla bla bla make your own forum...who forced him to read my message?

Probably most of you don't fully understand what I mean because a few months ago I was like you. I Never had thought that I could be involved in this thread.

I am a legendary member tagged from Lauda that never had any discussion, never sell or bought account, never scam people.

Now I feel disgusted, I feel the sensation of something deeply unfair. I feel I have no way to defend myself because the only things you can do is write to DT1 members.
So I thought about asking to every bounty manager to put ~Lauda. It could be an alternative way of defend against Lauda.

I did a lot of research and asked to a lot of user tagged by Lauda.

I hate scammers and users that have multi accounts too, but here we are beyond the limit: a member tagged because Lauda hates bitcoincash, another member tagged for the intention to do something and not for something really proven.

If tomorrow Lauda decides to tag someone because she doesn't like the nickname, you don't really have a procedure to recover your trust status because "trust is not moderated"

Remember that Lauda isn't Mother Teresa or a charity organization. She told that she spent a lot of her time doing this for free but if you think how is important reputation I see a conflic of interest (I see an avatar selling something).

I asked to a lot of moderators about some case and all of them told me that they didn't tagged those people but they aren't surprise that Lauda did.

I discovered that Lauda was removed from staff member because she did an extortion/blackmail  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1761133.20

Probably the exclusion from the staff member cause her to be angry with the entire world. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1761133.20

This is the post where she is red tagging anyone that supports Bitcoin Cash. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2420291.0

And this is the incredible thread. I can't believe:Lauda, Sold bitcointalk accounts, Giving neg for others for same reason. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2410318.0

To be honest I think that 99% of people tagged by Lauda deserve that negative trust, the problem is if you are in that 1%.

I prefer an unpunished guilty rather than an innocent punishment and Lauda doesn't act in this direction.

My two cents.

Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:41:31 PM

I feel you bro...
But that does not change the fact we are in private forum and our "rights" are limited.
And we can always get the answer "if you don't the forum and how we run in, feel free to stop using it"

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

To be honest I think that 99% of people tagged by Lauda deserve that negative trust, the problem is if you are in that 1%.
Those rates are still better than those of misdiagnosis or false conviction, so your complaints are just noise.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

If you don't want to be judge  by those moderators then you better get out of here, I know sometimes we don't get them because they just put negative trust on people so suddenly but if you've read all the rules it is stated there that you have time to prove yourself to them. It is like this when you are in work you supposed to respect and trust the work of your seniors in the office because they been there for a long of period of time because they have experience first hand all the things that you are about to experience.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

How much you want to bet that member "freedomforum" is an alt of Quickseller?  I suspect this is not just another butthurt shitspammer, though I could be mistaken.

For noobs who come here and don't bother to learn the rules, culture, and etiquette of bitcointalk, you get what's coming to you.  Crying and whining and retaliating will basically get you nowhere.  Lauda and other DT members have had more than they can take of the bullshit here, which is like 20 feet deep right now in every section. 

If you wonder why they're quick with the negs, that's why.  The same patterns keep getting repeated with bad behavior and they're easy to recognize.  Most of what is deserving of negs could be easily avoided had the idiot spent some time here reading and not shitposting.  And that never, ever happens.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:05:51 AM

There is an unusually large number of sockpuppets posting in this thread. Maybe this means someone is unusually nervous. 
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:25:17 AM

There is an unusually large number of sockpuppets posting in this thread. Maybe this means someone is unusually nervous. 
Ain't that the case QS.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:07:47 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:39:30 AM by Thekool1s

Thekool1s is a stupid guy. He posted a picture and I stopped reading from that point.
Why doesn't this surprise me, you are not here to fix any problems, you are here for your personal vendetta.  Roll Eyes

I am a legendary member tagged from Lauda that never had any discussion, never sell or bought account, never scam people.
Well this sounds familiar.. Shitposting maybe? got SMAS Blacklisted by any chance? Trying to cheat it and now you are crying for the negative trust?

Now I feel disgusted, I feel the sensation of something deeply unfair. I feel I have no way to defend myself because the only things you can do is write to DT1 members.
You could have fixed the 'issue' in a proper manner.

If tomorrow Lauda decides to tag someone because she doesn't like the nickname, you don't really have a procedure to recover your trust status because "trust is not moderated"
Its a 'free' forum. But i doubt anything like that will happen.

This is the post where she is red tagging anyone that supports Bitcoin Cash
You are a special kind of idiot aren't you? Bitcoin Cash is a corporate attack on "Bitcoin". Those people who can't understand that don't deserve to be on this forum imo.

My two cents.
*Your rant.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: