Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S9 14th/s issues!  (Read 428 times)
taserz (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

Can anyone help me trouble shoot this. I just got a bunch of s9's 14th/s and I have not had these issues in the past. I have 2 s9's that have 1 board that run exceptionally hot, hot enough to cause the s9's to stop mining due to over heating.

I have one s9 that complains about missings asics... Not even a week old.

I have 2 s9's that won't power on sometimes. They would not boot so I swapped the psu and figured it was the psu. They worked for a few minutes and powered back off only to not power on again. I tried a different outlet and so on. I tested the psu I just used on another s9 and it turned right on. So why is the psu not turning on either of those two but will boot the others. It did boot temporarily as I switched them. It makes no sense.... Sad

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

Did you check your PSU watts? maybe your problem is your PSu the antminer s9 batch 14th/s  is higher than the other batch i think your miner has 1372W.. So you should have PSU above 1600w-1800w.. make sure you check your PSU if its only works in 240v it will not work if your house voltage is 110v then your psu will only work in 240v..
Check also if its correctly fixed  from your psu to your hardware..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████