Bitcoin Forum
October 25, 2021, 05:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Bitraffic - Bitcoin Advertising Network  (Read 14265 times)
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Hello everyone!

Do not worry! We are working to update our server, since due to the high number of visits, our server fell. We will try to start the site as soon as possible. We regret the inconvenience.

Best regards .
Team bitraffic.

Your site loads fine for me, it loads very very quickly (in the blink of an eye).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bitraffic

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

Hello everyone!

Do not worry! We are working to update our server, since due to the high number of visits, our server fell. We will try to start the site as soon as possible. We regret the inconvenience.

Best regards .
Team bitraffic.

Your site loads fine for me, it loads very very quickly (in the blink of an eye).

Hello, does it work well at this time?
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Hello, does it work well at this time?

Yes! It does, it loads just as fast as bitcointalk, if not a little faster.

bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

If someone can not enter yet, please let me know!

regards
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

What hosting you guys using ? Website loads fast as fuck ! I also need a fast speed hosting my current one sucks with 16gb ram and intel xeon
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

What hosting you guys using ? Website loads fast as fuck ! I also need a fast speed hosting my current one sucks with 16gb ram and intel xeon

Hello, to provide a great service we use. Intel Xeon E5 2630v4 (10x 2.20GHZ), 256gb ram REG ECC and SSD disks. regards
iogame

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:13:20 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:58:27 AM by iogame

High load on site might be reason.

CMS script you are using is too slow.

If it could be optimized a little, you could achieve better speed performance and keep high load.

A tool to collect 10 types of digital coins. Hand picked faucet lists. https://iogame.ml/faucet-list/
Make your own ref link, share it to your friend and earn 100% refferal commision from faucets in list. Any visit to any faucet will bring coins to your wallet!
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Attentive all publishers!

Before December 24, we will launch a new way to monetize your sites regardless of traffic, we want to help those who do not meet our requirements to be part of Bitraffic due to little traffic or content. All our publishers can use it. Once launched we will communicate via email and Bitcointalk.

Best regards
Bitraffic team.
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Bitraffic admin, you should do something about revenues! Even if you have only CPC campaign(with very low CPC costs...) we should be paid for CPM impressions as well, 0,20$ per day? When I check all my earnings from all advertisers that I use, bitraffic is a joke...

Another issue, all ads dissapeared, only the floating 300x250 is visible even if it appears every time does not record...

Change your way of revenues man, you pay the smallest possible percentage, and we offer you so much traffic.

You take 0.08$ per click and impressions, and we recieve around 0.014?

My slide banner receives 305 clicks and earned $4.75. Cheap advertising, good profit for admin and we gather pennies...

Hello, we regret that you are not satisfied with the service but you must understand that the platform only has 10 days, right now we have few advertisers that is why the profits are low, we promise that they will increase. We prefer to pay a little less to our publishers but pay them all before giving them high profits and then turn scam (as most of us do), we only ask for patience. The profits will increase. If you think it is not convenient, you can leave the platform and return in the future when you deem it convenient. regards

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !
We suspend your account momentarily because your site has a problem! Upon entering your site, a message appears that has been hacked. If your site comes back to work please contact support. regards
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 455
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

Bitraffic admin, you should do something about revenues! Even if you have only CPC campaign(with very low CPC costs...) we should be paid for CPM impressions as well, 0,20$ per day? When I check all my earnings from all advertisers that I use, bitraffic is a joke...

Another issue, all ads dissapeared, only the floating 300x250 is visible even if it appears every time does not record...

Change your way of revenues man, you pay the smallest possible percentage, and we offer you so much traffic.

My slide banner receives 305 clicks and earned $4.75. Cheap advertising, good profit for admin and we gather pennies...

Hello, we regret that you are not satisfied with the service but you must understand that the platform only has 10 days, right now we have few advertisers that is why the profits are low, we promise that they will increase. We prefer to pay a little less to our publishers but pay them all before giving them high profits and then turn scam (as most of us do), we only ask for patience. The profits will increase. If you think it is not convenient, you can leave the platform and return in the future when you deem it convenient. regards

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !
We suspend your account momentarily because your site has a problem! Upon entering your site, a message appears that has been hacked. If your site comes back to work please contact support. regards

Thanks. Thats the right thing to do. Hopefully I can recover my site as soon as possible.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !

Thanks. Thats the right thing to do. Hopefully I can recover my site as soon as possible.

We recommend that you contact your hosting server, surely they can solve your problem. We hope you can recover your site soon.

Best regards.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 455
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:53:27 PM

The faucets are working now.
Can you re-activate my account? Thanks.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:38:40 PM

The faucets are working now.
Can you re-activate my account? Thanks.
They are active again, greetings.
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:18:39 AM

Hello everyone!

We want to inform all publishers that the corresponding payments have been sent to your account. They have been notified by email with their receipts.

If you have any problems please contact support, support@bitraffic.com.

Best regards
Bitraffic team
xnd

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:36 AM

Hello

No more 300x250 banner ? Only slider for that size?

bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

Hello

No more 300x250 banner ? Only slider for that size?

Hello !

We were making some adjustments, right now you can choose normally. regards
pubase

Activity: 436
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

Hy, what happens with the website, is down from while...

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Hi, can you tell me more about your problem? Thank you
pubase

Activity: 436
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

Website is not loading. Now it tells that is in mentainance. Also banners are not loading in website.

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
bitraffic

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

Website is not loading. Now it tells that is in mentainance. Also banners are not loading in website.
We are making a server change. Please be patient, we will start the site as soon as possible. regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: