Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER.IO  (Read 1824 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Mind if I ask a couple of questions, because it's kinda vague for me what exactly squeezer does?

So as I understood squeezer is a framework that allows me to integrate apps with block chain, right? What exactly I can do using squeezer that I can't do with my Python? Can you describe an example app that would be painful to build without your framework, but can be done in minutes using it?
nickchisiu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:13:25 AM

Hi,

I'm Nick, the founder .

Glad that you asked . Firstly, Squeezer works on more languages ( JAVA, Javascript , Python ... ) , even if right now we got only the javascript app templates added and the language runtime variation is limited by the Cloud provider resources ( eg: AWS Lambda ) . At the moment the framework works only to build "traditional" web & api apps but if we reach at least our minimum token sale goal we will make the framework "blockchain friendly" Smiley

Real-life example scenario :

story : "As a user I want to build an API endpoint that extracts all transactions for a specific ETH wallet address"

I know there are a lot of third party providers that will give tools to access this kind of resource  , but personally I think that any blockchain data can/should be processed on the same client's site ( VPC, LAN ... )

In order to get all transactions for a specific wallet you need to parse all blocks and this mechanism differs from a blockchain type to another .

What we want to do differently is to create "agnostic connectors " integrated on Squeezer Framework . Accomplishing this you can extract data, transactions from any blockchain type ( BTC , ETH, ... ) with the same methods , and the returned chunk will be a normalized JSON and
no requirements to install the blockchain node on local machine and download the entire blockchain data which most of the time painfull.

We will provide the tools to provide you the right local development environment and make the implementation available on cloud only by triggering "sqz deploy" , things that we already accomplished with the current implementation on the standard projects .

I had the chance to work a few months for a large blockchain consultancy company and I saw this gaps , and we lost a lot of precious time scraping blocks or unstable APIs from third party providers just to get a list of transactions from blockchain . So why you should bother to customize mechanisms to parse blockchain data when you can focus more on the app/business logic ?

Cheers !

Nick Chisiu,
Founder of Squeezer Framework

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-chisiu/

https://squeezer.io

https://squeezer.io/token-sale/
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

Hello Nick,

Im interested to join as whitelist, but i can not join to whitelist, I just got a notice " Oops, invalid email address ". could you fix them? or are you had testing the system previous?

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:53:55 AM

hooodl, this one is a life changer (security and IoT in one sentence - ouchcc heavy wp\ )

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Amintas

Activity: 229
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Hi Nick, i want to offer advertising for this project for bounty, i have a crypto channel with 4.3k members in ru sector, u can see the link under this message

Just make a good description for an ordinary person, so that it is clear what this project does, who is competing, what is better

Waiting for you reply
arnold_mad

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

getting a timeout when trying to add my mail address to the list !
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Hello. Skinte Please link to the bounty company.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I see a lot of potential here.  Have joined Telegram and will be following.

CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Bounty?

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
icologs

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Good Day, we added your ICO to our mobile applications. Please, check that we have correctly indicated the information about your ICO in our applications in the APP store and Play market. References are indicated in the signature. If you find an error, write to me a message. If everything is okay, then please also notify us of this. Thanks.

⚡ All ICO projects in a couple of clicks here https://icologs.com Android and IOS
⚡ Email: support@icologs.com Telegram: https://t.me/icologs_com
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Hello!
Do you have any bounty campaigns? Please notify me immediately if there are available bounty campaigns. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

This project seems promising, it will get some more exposure if you will launch some bounty programs  Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

still waiting for the bounty campaign to spread the word globally for Squeezer  Cool
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Softcap Reached

We are thrilled to announce that Squeezer Token Pre-Sale has successfully ended! Despite the fact that the softcap of 3,85 million tokens was reached within hours from the lauching, the crowdsale doesn’t stop here. Millions of tokens are still available for you in the second tier that rewards you with 40% extra in tokens for any purchases you make today!

It is a huge achievement for Squeezer and is humbling to see great support from numerous individual investors across the globe and from their growing community. Together with the powerful group of advisors, team and new resources Squeezer gets a step closer to bringing the revolutionary blockchain connector to life.

Squeezer will help 40 million developers and thousands of entreprises smoothly integrate blockchain solutions in their work.

Join now the Blockchain dApps Revolution and do not miss the 40% bonus!
https://medium.com/@squeezer/softcap-reached-71494bb0dd61
andrej31

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Good day! Do you have a bounty program?
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

What time will airdrop start  on tomorrow, 12PM right?
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

New Client Onboarding

Tired of wasting your time checking the status of your transactions? You want to have your digital coins delivered by the exchange almost instantly to your wallet?
The days of scalibility issues and longer transcations times are over. You can have full control over your digital assets now with Biscalex, the first auto-scalabale Exchange powered by microservices! https://medium.com/@squeezer/new-client-onboarding-414759aa32a2

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Pre-sale target reached

We are thrilled to announce that the tokens assigned for the Pre-Sale have been sold out!

Due to the amazing community and recent rise in popularity as one of the top ICOs of the moment, Squeezer has received a lot of attention from groups of people who decided to privately invest in the project. As a consequence of the hype and high demand for the SQR tokens, the only available tokens left will be distributed to the public during the Public Sale.

The sold out of tokens comes probably as a result of the latest announcement made by Nick Chisiu, CEO and founder of Squeezer on the telegram channel “It seems that the blockchain connector will be delivered sooner than expected. Even if it was mentioned on the future roadmap,we were able to deliver it sooner than expected thanks to the team. We will announce it asap. This means that we will accomplish about 70% of the product delivery ( framework + connector ). The only remaining product piece will be the Squeezer Platform on which we need to hire more resources to develop.”

We want to thank our strong community for the support, patience and love that they have showed us! Private and for those who haven’t got the chance to get their SQR tokens, they can still join the Public Sale! Make sure you stay tuned in order not to miss the last opportunity!
https://medium.com/@squeezer/pre-sale-target-reached-e48960795873
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

This is a good indicator.This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: