Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Systematic problem: scammer ICO have bigger marketing budgets to convince  (Read 197 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:52:42 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:12:08 PM by KingScorpio

i have recently thought, and compared my business model with scammer icos that took so much money from you:

i realized a fundamental problem that will long term pursue cryptoeconomics, resulting from the perfectionism people demand from the ico:

serious ICOs cant put so many funds into marketing like those that purposely seek to scam people and run away, change their id make new website and scam again. they have to work economically.

this will have a cancerous effect on cryptoeconomics, very damaging in the long term, because it systematically benefits scammers and their much bigger marketing budgets,

than it benefits serious asset pegged cryptocurrencies that have to invest and store value and have that investment productively.

ICOs this way benefit systematically scam, because they so terribly depend on online marketing complicated designed website and so on.

good luck dealing with this, cause this will hunt you in the long term.

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

I think most people think if 19 out of 20 ICO's are a scam they are ok to get their money stolen. They hove no problem loosing all their money. Why? because they think that 1 our of 20 will make them profit. Am I wrong in my analysis?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

I think most people think if 19 out of 20 ICO's are a scam they are ok to get their money stolen. They hove no problem loosing all their money. Why? because they think that 1 our of 20 will make them profit. Am I wrong in my analysis?

people need to invest people need to distribute power through loans, so the societies economy can be structured,

regards

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

This is the wild west for now so yeah, probably.  But in my experience 8 out of 10 ICO's turn into profit at some point, even if they are scams.  It's not because they're scams that they just vanish.  Most of them continue on exchanges with p&d.  Ethical? No.  Profitable?  Mostly yes.  Even if it is a scam, there's so much money involved it will get pumped someday to ICO-prices. 

People should do better research.  Go for ICO's that don't make a lot of marketing fuzz.  The risk is even higher but the profits are way higher.

RADTEAM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

The biggest challenge now is to find a balance between investors safety and the level of oversight that the community wants. For example - if every ICO will play by the security laws rules, it will be impossible to lose your token, get it stolen from you, you'll be less likely scammed. But in return, investors will need to do the full KYC and everything will be reported to the tax authority. What is the right balance for you - that's a question.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

The biggest problem with the ICO is not the budgets they have to scam people, but rather the people that blindly pump thousands into any ICO expecting insane ROI.

I've been avoiding ICOs for a while now, this thing is very likely to blow up in a lot of peoples faces.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

I think it is the same in the "real world".

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

I think that's a bad thing. Not all people are scammers. I'm sure that among all the ICO there are many honest projects. They just can't get financing due to the fact that the scammers are killing the credibility of all. At present the ICO can cease to exist. Can be ever appear on the market enterprise which will be more credible.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

I think that's a bad thing. Not all people are scammers. I'm sure that among all the ICO there are many honest projects. They just can't get financing due to the fact that the scammers are killing the credibility of all. At present the ICO can cease to exist. Can be ever appear on the market enterprise which will be more credible.

But you cant work with the established licensed banksters anymore they only work with those already rich can invest and they give a fuck ultimately they are impoverishing the economuc participants that have to sell their time the system is broken

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: