Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN] MONKEY - Node & Portfolio Tracking App - OPEN ALPHA LIVE !  (Read 57486 times)
James-Hiki

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilson.Protar

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Hello
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
posmonkey (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

$MONK INFO

We had technical problems today with our Application - we had to reset our Database and people got to register again! That is what Alpha Periods are for.
To say sorry we will have several $MONK Airdrops to Masternodes added to our App.

Gardner.Midi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

Greetings, guys. I was interested in the project! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
posmonkey (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

$MONK INFO

You miss a Masternode at our App?

Tag it ( like $MONK ) or like the existing ticker and we will start a voting of the 4 most liked Tickers in 24h.

PRICE
The voting winner will be listed FOR FREE on the Alpha AND the final Application once its released
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Hello
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

We hope that this industry will develop and become popular around us. I believe in cryptography, I believe in its prospects and achievements. perhaps this will be able to change our world for the better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isralda

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Hey dev's!
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
borkieochil

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

I found the project very well and make a good impression on people. The development team is strong and has great prospects in the future. Good luck.
backkandfor

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Greetings,
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

MONK App Listing

Congratulations DeviantCoin DEV - you are the first official Masternode added to the final Release of the App.

You can already track your $DEV Masternodes and Proof of Stake Balances during our open Alpha period.

More at:

https://monkeytracking.io
J_J_L

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Quick question, I had 643 monk in my wallet before and was staking about 1.875 per "rewardround". I bought 353 more monks and been waiting about 24h but the reward is the same as before buying. Is this normal ? Normally POS rewards increase when amount of coins increases.
Feliciosx
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

I ask the channel adm to present our pool where we also have the MONKEY in bet (Stake) and in Masternode Shared. A PooL ECO STAKE, a PoS (Stake) and Shared Masternode mining pool that does not work with quotas or minimum deposits. Join our Discord and check our channels, request our social networks and the site: https://discord.gg/m4FhHbE
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

Quick question, I had 643 monk in my wallet before and was staking about 1.875 per "rewardround". I bought 353 more monks and been waiting about 24h but the reward is the same as before buying. Is this normal ? Normally POS rewards increase when amount of coins increases.

This is a block reward system, you will get the same reward every time. Coin splitting will give you a higher frequency.
posmonkey (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

We are currently working on the following Features that will be included in our next open alpha Update

> Push Notifications once Balance or MN Status changed
> Shared Masternodes Balances
> in-App Voting for registered Users
> Detailed Infos on the Portfolio Overview
jimswers

Activity: 176
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

Hi,

I set up new block explorer for Monkey Coin.
This is my custom development.
Very fast & pretty:

https://monk.ccore.online/

Masternodes stats & roi available:
https://monk.ccore.online/masternodes

Specific masternode ROI & stats available, Example:
https://monk.ccore.online/address/MjvEFm67s9ALx78vvkKbySrjK5WYMzZpCM

Coin distribution stats available:
https://monk.ccore.online/distribution

If you have sync problems you can always check active live nodes here:
https://monk.ccore.online/connections

Mining PoS information available:
https://monk.ccore.online/pos

Api available:
https://monk.ccore.online/api

Exchange information available with graphics & history:
https://monk.ccore.online/exchanges

Tips & bounty MONK welcome to address: MciJ7g4A6tRY9syvsXutYSuBzSnD1cBUTf

Customization of explorer interface is available by request.
possible to point custom DNS subdomain

Nice & fast block explorer for your coin!
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

This is a block reward system, you will get the same reward every time. Coin splitting will give you a higher frequency.

and how I can compare frequency
posmonkey (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

First Airdrop to 50 Nodes from the App is happening within next 2 hours. 500 Monk in total.

Next airdrop on Friday !

[/quote]
Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

Your project are very interesting, specially your specific name, structures, team work and the whitepaper. Your whitepaper have hole acknowledgment of the project and that's why the users are more engaged to the project. I hope it well be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Cheesy
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

I've checked out the MONKEY tracking and I'm a big fan. Finally a place to monitor and track my masternodes from my phone.

Have you considered integrating with any other platforms to provide your services? There's plenty of masternode hosting services which would make great partners for the MONKEY project. Just an idea.

I will be patiently running my nodes!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

New Wallet will be released today! We will start compiling the Wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux now and roll them out to the GIT as soon as all is finished.

- Switched from OpenSSL to SECP256K1 for consensus.
  This will make the staking behaviour of the software a lot more stable. This also solves the issue of the wallet that stops staking after a while, which a couple of users reported.

- Reduced logging to specific categories.
  Stake modifier is now saved to log only when the printstakemodifier parameter is used.

- Updated masternode activation and broadcast.
  Masternode activation and broadcast to other nodes has been improved, new checks have been added also to masternode alive checks.

- Updated RPC masternode.
  Wallet locking is handled better on masternode aliases and listmasternodes now displays the correct example code.

- Fixed masternode/budget system for testnet.
  The budget system is now also working on the testnet. This has helped us test a couple of scenarios, and will help us add new features in the future.

- Optimized image assets.
  All images assets have been passed to a script to reduce their size and weird notifications logged on debug.log due to a Qt problem with PNG data.

- Updated copyrights.
  Copyrights headers have been reviewed, added missing ones and updated to current year.

- Added QoS for IPv6.
  QoS tc.sh shell script now supports IPv6 networking mangling.

- Refactored BIP38 layout.
  Updated labels to improve the usability of the BIP38 feature and added a paste button from clipboard.

- Improved wallet unlocking.
  Wallet unlocking now works based on context where it is used, the option to "stake only" is available and automatically checked only when unlocked from the menu.

- Added label saving to multisend.
  Multisend now supports address labels when saving to the addressbook database.

AND

- Fixed dynamic screen elements issues.
  Layout updates to issue bad UX behaviors.

- Improved send coins fee and SwiftTX system.
  SwiftTX now have more highlight and the fee system has been optimized to reflect the current network transactions load.

- Removed macOS growl support.
  Since Growl has been deprecated on older macOS versions and we currently support 10.10+, growl support has been removed in favor of the newest Apple notification system.

- Removed potentional memory leak and updated multisend code.
  Multisend stop iterating if we have sent out all the MultiSend(s).

- Removed fallback for Qt versions lower than 5.
  Removing Qt4 fallbacks to simplify maintenance and adding new GUI functionality.

- Overview page overhaul.
  GUI elements have been optimized and we've added a new option (available under settings) to hide zero balances.

- Implemented Locked funds on overview.
  Masternode collaterals or locked inputs are now shown as "Locked" on the overview page, this improves the balances overview UX.

- Removed unused sporks.
  Inactive or pointless sporks have been removed to simplify code maintenance.

- Refactor ConnectBlock to prevent chain corruptions.
  Removed a method that could cause the wallet to corrupt on force close or under other special conditions, removed the auto-repair db on init and refactored the staking checks to improve wallet stability.

More info : https://discordapp.com/invite/wTaF6qZ
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: