Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next financial crisis and cryptocurrencies.  (Read 1012 times)
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

The next crisis is already in motion for the subprime auto loans, student debt loan, and the re-inflated housing bubble.  than you also have the high yield junk bonds problem, high p/e ratio for big companies, increasing inflation, high unemployment rate,  Saudi's transitioning to China and the yuan, effectively killing the petrol dollar and our ability to print money out of thin air to pay of things, no manufacturing infrastructure due to outsourcing, explosion of domestic retailers closing shop, and the list goes on and on. 
When the shit hit the fan, it's going to be spectacular.  they won't have the tools like they did during the 08 crisis with interest rates already at historic lows.  be prepare for bail-ins.  there's going to be a bank holiday and like in Cyprus a few years back, when they reopened, a large portion of their deposits were gone cause remember, when you deposit money into banks, you essentially become a creditor and are liable to incur losses when banks can't cover their bad investments(bets).
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

I would like to say that at that point I think the banks will screw up and will have to be saved. To screw up cryptocurrencies, you have to screw all the miners.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

Crisis in fiat financial sector will effect cryptocurrency, at least at the beginning.
Later on crypto will overtake.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

Do you think cryptocurrencie can replace normal money in the future?
Maxiim

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:15:11 PM

Crypto currency will protect its holders.
The crisis will affect the banking sector, and bitcoin "to the moon"
cryptofunn

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

the crisis will give impetus to investors to search for new sources of profit. in the media will be more likely to sound messages about bitcoin as an alternative. and in general the market of crypto-currencies against this background will gain momentum. look at the capitalization of this market - it grows and updates the highs. from the stock market people go into the crypt

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

Crisis in fiat financial sector will effect cryptocurrency, at least at the beginning.

I really do not see it affecting cryptocurrency negatively. Crypto is not controlled by anyone and except people are trying to dump their cryptos for a system that is having problem, then I guess it is not something we should even be debating right now.
I see this situation as an option for investors to even move into cryptocurrencies as they will be finding a better place to start keeping their funds without it being affected by the manipulations and control of the corrupt system.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

The next crisis is already in motion for the subprime auto loans, student debt loan, and the re-inflated housing bubble.  than you also have the high yield junk bonds problem, high p/e ratio for big companies, increasing inflation, high unemployment rate,  Saudi's transitioning to China and the yuan, effectively killing the petrol dollar and our ability to print money out of thin air to pay of things, no manufacturing infrastructure due to outsourcing, explosion of domestic retailers closing shop, and the list goes on and on.  
I will see it as the best time for cryptocurrencies to shine really. There has always been crisis in the fiat sector as banks have always been there in the background trying to manipulate everything. This would give investors and every other person the idea about cryptocurrency and why decentralization is just the main key to all these bullshit being rubbed on them.

The next crisis is already in motion for the subprime auto loans, student debt loan, and the re-inflated housing bubble.  than you also have the high yield junk bonds problem, high p/e ratio for big companies, increasing inflation, high unemployment rate,  Saudi's transitioning to China and the yuan, effectively killing the petrol dollar and our ability to print money out of thin air to pay of things, no manufacturing infrastructure due to outsourcing, explosion of domestic retailers closing shop, and the list goes on and on.  
Obviously, no one can really tell what the future really holds right now as we cannot tell. One thing I am sure of is that, financial crisis like this in the fiat world will make investors to even find a better way to store their money and not get manipulated by the system which is highly corrupt and just busy manipulating everything. To the moon, I believe.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

I really do not see it affecting cryptocurrency negatively. Crypto is not controlled by anyone and except people are trying to dump their cryptos for a system that is having problem, then I guess it is not something we should even be debating right now.
I see this situation as an option for investors to even move into cryptocurrencies as they will be finding a better place to start keeping their funds without it being affected by the manipulations and control of the corrupt system.

financial crisis only affects the centralized investment option bro. All the decentralized investments will not comes under financial crisis correction at all.
I am pretty sure you can invest your huge funds in fiats into bitcoin because profit will be highly juicy in your wallet when you see the bitcoin price in their fiat currency value.
Since bitcoin not yet controllable by the Government side. that is the reason many countries not taking bitcoin as legal one.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

I think this crisis is happening in many countries, this is a serious concern and this is not good if it continues. To avoid bad things happen, I always keep my assets in the form of crypto 70%, property 20% and gold 10%. I am sure it is safer than we store in a bank.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:44 PM

If there is going to be one, in order to minimize the risk... please get your people educated and make sure they are managing their risk well.
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

I bet there is many Bitcoin millionaires in Greece. They have had a though time with their economy and banks, so there were BTC ATM's "everywhere" it seemed?

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

I am not afraid of a financial crisis, only the possible way to avoid it, that some very armed governments,
they can choose.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

There is huge media exposure to cryptocurrencies now and if anybody has not invested in bitcoin ether etc., it is the correct time now.
trcoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

ROBOTINA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

ı guess today is the crisis day for altcoins, almost all of them going down

tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

There will be always a crisis in this, so if they don't solve that, this crisis will hurt all banks. And that was the time that crytocurrency will take over. But again crisis will always be there. So before that crisis occur try to think any way to avoid that.

ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

There was this thing in the news saying that bitcoin and millennials threaten the survival of traditional savings accounts.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Real world crisis will make jobss easy for cryptocurrencies i think. Peoples will begin to debate the value and credibility of state money. Crypto money will gain more credibility.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Real world crisis will make jobss easy for cryptocurrencies i think. Peoples will begin to debate the value and credibility of state money. Crypto money will gain more credibility.

This will actually make the cypto currencies more powerful because when the investors will not get any return on financial asset class then they will switch to other products and thus cypto currencies will be on their plans. Thus a huge investment would be received and demand will soar thus leading to more high price rise.

ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

I believe there are already people who are making their daily income from cryptocurrencies only.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: