Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Incorporate Your Company or Project In London, UK  (Read 223 times)
nomanz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

Worried about company registration for legal use?
Want to gain more Customer Trust?
Want to register your company for official purpose?
Need an Anonymous Company Registration for Hyip website?

No Worries...!
We are here to help you

Our package includes digital versions of the company documents which will be sent to you electronically as documents (PDF) and it will be verifiable on UK govt's official website.

Who is the pack designed for?

The UK Company Incorporation pack is ideal for someone who is looking to form a Limited Company without any additional extras.

Includes:

Companies House Fee Included
Ready to trade Ltd Company
All company documents sent to you by email
London Business Address (12 months)
London Home Address (12 months)
Free Support for the life of your company
Email copy of certificate of incorporation
Email copy of Memorandum & Articles of association
Email copy of share certificate

Please contact us before ordering. No Refund Policy.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:42:04 AM

Is it possible to get residence permit in UK after company formation? Please be honest.
nomanz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:46 AM

HONESTLY, NOT...!

Is it possible to get residence permit in UK after company formation? Please be honest.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:20:39 AM

Can you state your experience in this field and how much clients are you serving at present. Also what are your fees to do all this things and certainly you would be having your website if you are doing this as a full time work. Kindly share the site details as well.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

HONESTLY, NOT...!

Then how I can do business in UK without even residence permit?  Sad
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

How much do you charge for something like this?
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Hello,

What are your charges ?

Regards
Duke

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

HONESTLY, NOT...!

Then how I can do business in UK without even residence permit?  Sad

its the same for people in the uk opening a usa company, does not mean we can live there without the proper visa paperwork  Roll Eyes
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Yes mate please do tell every details for charges and fees, some of the green trust members of this community would like to have shell companies for legit

Business, not saying that every single fucking registered company in UK is a shell company, I'm saying every single person with intention of scamming tries

UK companies.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Yes mate please do tell every details for charges and fees, some of the green trust members of this community would like to have shell companies for legit

Business, not saying that every single fucking registered company in UK is a shell company, I'm saying every single person with intention of scamming tries

UK companies.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to insinuate but as a UK citizen who owns multiple companies here in the UK I know what the cost is involved in doing so. In fact, the information is pretty much freely available and anyone (including non-UK citizens) can register companies here in the UK. So my basis for asking was to ensure that OP wasn't ripping people off for this service. I didn't call him out on it as we believe in innocent until proven guilty with the onus of proof on the accuser. Clearly that doesn't seem to be the case here with judgemental posts like yours...  Roll Eyes
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

UK companies.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to insinuate but as a UK citizen who owns multiple companies here in the UK I know what the cost is involved in doing so. In fact, the information is pretty much freely available and anyone (including non-UK citizens) can register companies here in the UK. So my basis for asking was to ensure that OP wasn't ripping people off for this service. I didn't call him out on it as we believe in innocent until proven guilty with the onus of proof on the accuser. Clearly that doesn't seem to be the case here with judgemental posts like yours...  Roll Eyes

Agreed !!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: