Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me how to trade  (Read 2654 times)
mirte86

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:04:05 PM

First you need to read a lot on this forum, it helped me also. Then you need to switch your money into bitcoins, and after you can switch it to other crypto's. I used kraken.

good luck

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jailtonjunior

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

lets suppose you have 0.1 btc to invest in trade, you can use only 10% each trade because if you lose you still have 90% to recover you loss.
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

I learned a lot by reading on this forum and also looking at different movies on the you tube site.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Etym_lajanz (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

I have learnt alot
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

Trading cryptos can be risky and you have to be aware of that. At the same time this should not scare you off.

Trading skills will be required more as more cryptos come to our everyday life.

It's a good thing you want to learn. You will learn that trading is about discipline and planning. There's also a lot of psychology involved.

A book called 'The Disciplinned Trader' by Mark Douglas will tell you a lot about trading, self-discipline and adjusting your behavior to the market trend.

Trading will change you. You will either decide that it's not your cup of tea or will become addicted to it.

Next, youtube is a great source of quality content as far as trading is concerned.

Experienced traders can be found on services like tradingview - sign up to get updates from them and you will learn a lot from them too.  

Good luck in your trading aspirations!
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

Please as a newbie how can I trade , please teach me everything
Reading this forum regularly will help building knowledge. This is my personal experience so far.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

You need to know the market prize and have a guider before started trading.
cupronickel

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

There's some good advice here already. I'll add my thoughts:

You will find it almost impossible to buy low sell high unless you can separate yourself from emotions. This is because when the price is low, everyone is screaming sell (FUD). And when the price is high, everyone screams buy (FOMO). Most of the time, you will have to do the opposite. And you have to do it based on strategy and hard information, not emotion. As a trader you have to accept sometimes your strategy won't work. The temptation is to give up and trade on emotions. That definitely won't work.

There are many approaches to trading strategy. Technical analysis is usually done, but there are hundreds and hundreds of methods. You have to decide which trading strategy you want to take and then you have to learn it. It's a lot of tough work. I spent three years watching the market and learning trading strategies before I traded even one Satoshi.  And when I did, it was really really difficult not to let emotions and gut feel interfere. Start here: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/102914/technical-analysis-strategies-beginners.asp and don't invest any money until you've watched the charts closely for a few months.

Vires in Numeris
Etym_lajanz (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

Please how do one know the price before selling
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

I thank you all for the advice, it helped in one way or the other.

My question now is, what are the popular ICO one can invest in?

I also want to know and want to listen to the answer to your question brother .. Grin

To trade you need to find the right people. People you trust because it's about your money. Remember to protect your wallet, because hackers can hack and rob you of everything.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

trading takes time to master , so if you want to learn trading you should expect that the process will take time
there is no one or guide that can teach you how to perfectly trade , but there are some sources that might help you with that
if you are interested in crypto trading there are some youtube channels that may help , I will list some of them and you can check them
note that trading is risky , even if someone experienced did a trade that doesn't mean that the trade will 100% generate profit so try to educate yourself and then be responsible for your trades

https://www.youtube.com/user/lumbridgecity
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9j5qyDqQvb9qnLss3vxww
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonZiots

Very informative links, thanks!!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
yanxiaoyu5008

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

Trading cryptos can be risky and you have to be aware of that. At the same time this should not scare you off.

Trading skills will be required more as more cryptos come to our everyday life.

It's a good thing you want to learn. You will learn that trading is about discipline and planning. There's also a lot of psychology involved.

A book called 'The Disciplinned Trader' by Mark Douglas will tell you a lot about trading, self-discipline and adjusting your behavior to the market trend.

Trading will change you. You will either decide that it's not your cup of tea or will become addicted to it.

Next, youtube is a great source of quality content as far as trading is concerned.

Experienced traders can be found on services like tradingview - sign up to get updates from them and you will learn a lot from them too.  

Good luck in your trading aspirations!

NICE BOOK
I have heard about it and it is actually useful
amilla041184

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

I had read somewhere that when it comes to trading you should pay attention on how the coin your interested to buy is doing in past days, weeks and month. Take a look on its volume.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:59 AM

I am, by no means, a good trader but I have my fair share of experience regarding that matter (trading crypto) and I also have a significant experience in trading stocks. There are a lot of things that you need to learn and do some research on if you want to trade effectively and have some nice profit in the long run. One advice that I could give to you is to learn the basic terms used in trading and do some thorough study about Technical and Fundamental analysis. These two principles will help you build your foundation in trading, be it stocks or cryptocurrency. Good luck on this new adventure and hope you enjoy it.  Wink
Etym_lajanz (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:43:40 AM

Which market can you guys advice a newbie to trade on
Newbiie

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

Everything?
basically in trading there only 2 options buy and sell, but before buying or selling your coin, you need to learn analyze skill to analyze every coin that would be your target,, i think analyze is the key. keep reading forum and learn in trading discussion if you want to be good trader.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:43:03 AM

trading is risky. You can read this forum trading thread.also you can see some youtube videos and read some articles in crypto currency blog.By doing these thing you will learn so many things.after that you can start trading slowly.but don’t put all of your money in trading and don’t jump when coins already pumped huge
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

First have some google search and get yourself registered in some of the exchange
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

First have some google search and get yourself registered in some of the exchange

First of all, you have to find the right user to trade. There are a lot of scammers so be sensitive. And of course, remember to protect your wallet!
vannhart

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:27 AM

Lots of good advice here !
Still new at trading but definitly agree with most of what people said.

Bottom line, when i trade i try to act on fact and not emotion and only "play" with money i can afford loosing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: