Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me how to trade  (Read 2652 times)
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

I recommend you to join many groups that discuss trading and join in their  group chat to ask question you want to ask. There are many ways to learn how to trade just watch in youtube what is the basics in trading. Trading is risky so be careful you can lose your bitcoin in a minute. Just watch and try what you see in the video.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Before giving your self a try in trading

1. You should know how to control your emotions especially in lossing. Trading is too risky also.
2. Atleast you already have an idea what or how to start in trading. Search in google,wathch youtube and also by reading in the forum.
3. You should have capital or funds
4. If you fail learn from your mistakes and give your self a try again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

1. You should know how to control your emotions especially in lossing. Trading is too risky also.

That's right and I think it's really important. There are people that feel bad when they are losing money and there are people who feel bad too when they don't earn money (but not losing).
You should not say to yourself "Oh, I should had invest in that coin". Relax. You didn't lose money. You just didn't earned them! There will be other coin in the future and you will be more lucky. Smiley
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

Please as a newbie how can I trade , please teach me everything
Actually, you can learn how to trade via this forum by just reading some articles discussion and just like what you have did is to approach to a person with experience upon it. In my case I learn to trade through my classmate, I ask him how it works and also I watched few videos for finer details.
Trading is nothing but buy coins at low and sell at high, you must learn about all cryptocurrencies which are listed for trading next create an account in exchanging sites. invest small amount start trading slowly you will learn by yourself. just watch some videos on youtube you will understand everything.
Trading is a continuous learning process and that is a never-ending process. You need to keep on learning more things and that you need to gather as much knowledge as you want to know and that it will help you in making more better strategies which can then help you in making more money. You can seek guidance from the experts, can read the articles and that you can also watch the videos on YouTube.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Study first the basic of bitcoin as well as the basic of trading so that you have knowledge before going into trading industry. After you gain some knowledge then the next thing you should do is to find some capital to start with, and if you gather some the next thing to do is to plan some good strategies to use for you to have a better chance of succeeding. And lastly choose the coin that you think will have a good future and carefully monitor the movement of it in the market so that you will know when you should buy and sell it.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you for deciding to learn more about cryptocurrency trading. However, you should be aware that day trading is risky since the market is not recovered yet. We are still down from now despite that its now stable above $9k. The first thing that you need to do is learn from the experts here in this forum, Youtube or so. From there, you can practice until you master the art of cryptocurrency trading. Keep learning. Also, very important, experience is your best teacher. Just my wo satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Membrana.io

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

trading it is a most difficult, which I made anytime.
You can be with cold head, and quiet heart.
If you can - you can starting your trading. What kind of steps you're doing at this time?

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

To achieve success in any field, it is necessary, first of all, to study this field of activity. Currency trading is no exception. In order to successfully operate in the foreign exchange market, you must necessarily get at least initial knowledge and skills of trade. Today it is even easier to do this than to get a higher education. Many companies provide the opportunity to trade in currencies conduct various training courses, where they explain the basics of work to beginning traders. Often, such courses can be completed online.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

You don’t come to the forum and be looking for someone to teach you everything that has to do with trading. Why not find a teacher locally where you live or maybe find a website online where you can everything about trading, cause no one in this forum will have the time to teach you everything about trading, what they will tell you is to buy low and sell high🙄🙄 apart from that there is nothing else they will teach you here.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

you can learn to be a professional trader from reading and from the experience you get from applying some trading techniques, but I think the best teacher is the way you read the tutorials in some articles and try to apply what you've read.

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Just read everything available about this and do it as well, with time you'll get it.

Because I think the bitcoin price is so cheap so take advantage of the bitcoin price when it's cheap like this to buy as much bitcoin as possible. Of course this is a great time to buy as much bitcoin as possible
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

If you want to become a trader, you need to undergo training. If you want to invest in coins, learn how to analyze their projects. Study all information about the project. Team, technology, popularity, demand, competitiveness, that is everything is important. There is or not a plan for the future, the site and many more moments. How to do the analysis, there is a lot of information on the forum.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

As a beginner in trading you must know trading cryptocurrency is risky , if you didnt know how to analyse the market you will not know the price where its going.
My advice on you is to invest in popular ICO that have a potential to grow on the market for now  , its give you high returns but its still risky just be carefull in investing.

Study technical analysis first before trading. Learn how to read charts and several indicators that you can use as your arsenal in trading. You know, trading crypto just like any other market is like going into the jungle that is full of wild wolves. You cannot go on and survive without weapon and skills. You will just end up dying (losing your hard-earned money). But it is very rewarding once you have learned the process of trading like a seasoned trader. Good luck!
This learning is so important. I don’t know anyone personally here but I have read so many stories and posts here that depicts being loser just because they hadn’t enough knowledge of what they are going to do. So if you are applying this strategy of being an ignorant to this world and then you are taking start with heavy amounts in the start, definitely it will always be ending in loss.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

In the event that you need to wind up a merchant, you have to experience preparing. On the off chance that you need to put resources into coins, figure out how to investigate their tasks. Concentrate all data about the undertaking. Group, innovation, prevalence, request, intensity, that is everything is critical. There is or not an arrangement for the future, the site and numerous more minutes. The most effective method to do the examination, there is a ton of data on the discussion.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

You are Welcome to the trading world. It is good to know at the beginning of cryptocurrency trading that there is enough risk. So, before investing in any case, we have to know about its future market. In this case, you can get advice from experienced person.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

As a beginner in trading you must know trading cryptocurrency is risky , if you didnt know how to analyse the market you will not know the price where its going.
My advice on you is to invest in popular ICO that have a potential to grow on the market for now  , its give you high returns but its still risky just be carefull in investing.

Study technical analysis first before trading. Learn how to read charts and several indicators that you can use as your arsenal in trading. You know, trading crypto just like any other market is like going into the jungle that is full of wild wolves. You cannot go on and survive without weapon and skills. You will just end up dying (losing your hard-earned money). But it is very rewarding once you have learned the process of trading like a seasoned trader. Good luck!
This learning is so important. I don’t know anyone personally here but I have read so many stories and posts here that depicts being loser just because they hadn’t enough knowledge of what they are going to do. So if you are applying this strategy of being an ignorant to this world and then you are taking start with heavy amounts in the start, definitely it will always be ending in loss.
Having to let yourself understand the mechanism and  structure of trading can help create an informed and creative decision making. Don't limit the scope of learning, read a lot, challenge yourself in such a way that does not stress yourself or lose the essence of learning and find a motivation. Accept the reality that risks and loses are uncontrollable. Know the trading background, start small, be realistic about profit, developed a trading strategy in advance, study more, never stop learning as life never stop teaching. Stay cool, don't be too affected if your nerves got tested. Decisions should be administered logically, not emotionally.
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Choose an exchange platform, personally bittrex and exchange the coins for fiats and/or you can trade with earmed btcs through campaigns
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

as a beginner you should must read some forum that related in trading and also you can watch some videos in YouTube on how it works
then you can choose different site that you can trade like bittrex, poloniex and study first the site before you start on trading
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

You need to research about scopes, returns, risk factors and all those involved in btcs economy
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Having to let yourself understand the mechanism and  structure of trading can help create an informed and creative decision making. Don't limit the scope of learning, read a lot, challenge yourself in such a way that does not stress yourself or lose the essence of learning and find a motivation. Accept the reality that risks and loses are uncontrollable. Know the trading background, start small, be realistic about profit, developed a trading strategy in advance, study more, never stop learning as life never stop teaching. Stay cool, don't be too affected if your nerves got tested. Decisions should be administered logically, not emotionally.
dont stop learning just read and read specially for very important updates of the currency that you have to follow on and been subscribe for we can be able to make things more good and be patient for every moment of on how you are be able to earn for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███