Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:38:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for where to research  (Read 223 times)
Jling1007 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:18 PM

Hello world so clearly im a newcomer to bitcoin/altcoin. Ive spent a little time playing around with alts recently. I would like to know where some would recommend in terms of researching certain alt. what direction should i look for good reliable research.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

Hello world so clearly im a newcomer to bitcoin/altcoin. Ive spent a little time playing around with alts recently. I would like to know where some would recommend in terms of researching certain alt. what direction should i look for good reliable research.

nobody will tellyou
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

I think it's hard because most of altcoins out there look like the same. For me, I'm not a day trader, I tend to purchase for holding like what I did in stock market, so what I'm looking at are: development team, potential applications, supply, coin market, community, and its volume.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

to work as following use with the distinct of customs as each with personals to depends with the priors on focus as the expends on targeting target of completion with the decision as the attains with the field of the business on crypto currency.

carlo.p

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

This forum will give you a lot of information for your research on cryptocurrencies just regularly browse and study the forum, i my self benifited here some knowledge. Also you may check https://coinmarketcap.com itll also help you a lot

♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦     MEDIA DECENTRALISED     ♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦
♦     ANN Thread     ♦♦♦     ICO start on 17th of November     ♦♦♦     WhitePaper     ♦
♦  Discord  ♦  Facebook  ♦  Medium  ♦  Telegram  ♦  Twitter  ♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: