Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy Bitcoin low and sell high  (Read 231 times)
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:11:15 PM

Hello House pls i want to ask if anybody knows where i can buy bitcoin cheap and sell at a higher price at the  same time or within same day                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

Hello House pls i want to ask if anybody knows where i can buy bitcoin cheap and sell at a higher price at the  same time or within same day                                   

I think that for this you will most likley need to investigate on your own. To look for available exchanges and to calculate their fees and see if it could make you some profit. I assume that this would work, although I haven't tried to do this in the past. You will want some exchange that supports SegWit since you want bitcoin network to process your transaction fast since price can change quickly as well.

Maybe you could try to get verified on some exchanges and to build up a profile on localbitcoins or paxful where you could sell for a bit higher price. But do note that in some countries (if not in all) you will need an permit to do this as you are exchanging money with other people in case of localbitcoins.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

I think  you just monitor in some exchanges like polonie,bittrex hitbtc etc. Prices are almost uniformed with little difference from each exchanges, and looking for cheaper bitcoin is hard to find, and even if you find one, be warned  and think first as it might scam or fraud. Better to buy from well known exchange.
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:49 AM

if you have a time machine, you can go back in time and buy low, then come back to the future and sell high.
it's really easy, mcfly.
MR73

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:47:58 AM

Honestly, if we had the miracle recipe, we would all be rich right now. The value of Bitcoin remains about the same depending on the different exchange platforms. The only solution for you to buy cheap Bitcoin is to be lucky.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:14:28 AM

In Marketplace section you can find offers of scripts that are looking for arbitrage options, but it is not so easy. You have to remember that transfer funds from one exchange to another always take time and usually during transfer difference between prices is getting lower.

In last days everyone talk about that in Zimbabwe Bitcoin price is $14k but to trade there you need to have bank account there. In addition there is now some revolution, so it is not too safe place.
Dharnchuks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:34:42 AM

Can anybody help with a list of exchanges o can buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: