Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Indian Government going to regulate Crypto??  (Read 843 times)
snkiworld

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

I think India government never regulate cryptocurrency,  Reliance group going to introduce JIO coin, I think Indian government suggest jio coin for the Indians
Jiocoin is a scam,There is lot of website running and scamming peoples in the name of Jiocoin, But there is no any legal announcement from Reliance group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

I think India government never regulate cryptocurrency,
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I think they will just ban it and see what other countries will do. Then after some months or years we will know what they will do.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

I'm an Indian but not currently in India, so not following the news in India about crypto . What's the current stand by the Government on bitcoin and otehr alt coins. Heard that SEBI is looking at some regulation in future. Is it happening ? 
For now the ban that has been imposed will stay as it is but I heard that govt might insist Reserve Bank to regulate the usage of cryptos rather than banning it, since the ban has its own limitations such as it cannot stop peer to peer trading of cryptos, it is possible that a black market can arise somewhere in India and that can be more harmful to the Indian economy then the normal crypto trading.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

At present the matter has reached to Supreme Court and they have advised the govt to look into this and regulate them . IF they cannot regulate it as it is a decentralized so then govt can ban this virtual currencies from India. We will need to wait what stand does India take on this.

Every one has been waiting since a long time and then reserve bank announced the ban imposed on bitcoin and every other crypto currency in the market but again the ban has its own limitations, peer to peer trading is still allowed and also the crypto owners club has not been impressed by the decision taken, although now govt has been asked to look into the matter, we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

At present the matter has reached to Supreme Court and they have advised the govt to look into this and regulate them . IF they cannot regulate it as it is a decentralized so then govt can ban this virtual currencies from India. We will need to wait what stand does India take on this.

Supreme court of India is in favour of RBI and do not want to interfere in RBI decision on crypto currency. All bans and transactions will not be supported by the centralised banks. Let us see what will happen in future.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Don't think that is good for the Crypto universe in India then.
Regulations in India are sometimes meaningless and mind fu**ed. Did I say sometimes ? sorry mostly.
I hope it turns out good.   
To be honest all that we can do now is to hope and hope for the best, although I don’t see the regulations can get much messed up, the most that can happen is they might put a limit on to buying and selling of cryptos per month or maybe again formal KYC with govt undertaking might be necessary for trading in cryptos in large amount, whatever it is if buying and selling is again allowed then crypto will certainly flourish in the market.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

Today , Indian government press release said Bitcoin a ponzi, don't know who is misleading the government. One way they want to collect tax on profits and saying such shits through press release. Bik gyi hai Gormint 😂
Govt will obviously look for its profit, the big minds there are ready to accept any kind of money or asset from public in the name of tax, they are defaming bitcoin and other cryptos by terming them as ponzi schemes and such useless things but the truth is all they will do later is to impose some taxes on the profits of crypto trading, although it will take a long time and also seeing the elections close, I don’t see it happening before 2020.
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

waiting for the regularization for the crypto. I hope the SC will understand and take the suggestions from the special team who is looking into the matter and trying to find a way for the regularization
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

I think regulating cryptocurrency trading is better than banning.  Regulations don't hurt and they help avoiding scams too. So if govt decides to regulate it, it is good for all.
snkiworld

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

Recently there was a positive news. From law reform commission .

Hope the news must be true,if it happened it will bring joy to Indian crypto traders and good for future developement of our country in Blockchain and cryptos.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

If indian govt decides to regulate it, it is good for all, because regulating cryptocurrency trading is better than banning. Regulations don't hurt any ,they help avoiding scams and....good for future developement of our country in Blockchain and cryptos....
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Still, there is no official report from the government side about regulations. Although the government has issue one report they are biased about what they want to do. In one way they talking about ban crypto and in the another want to make own coin like that. Some of the authorities made some good proposal about how it's benefits towards the economy on the crypto regulation maybe government think about that but hard to say really it will happen or not.
boboshrish
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

I think indian gov't can regulate crypto in coming days.  I read an article in which indian govt will  consider crypto as commodity and few couple of days indian state west bengal gov't  is trying to Stablish and issue blockchain based birth certification.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Nothing is clear till now. We can not tell anything.
Yes the case is in supreme Court and they are just adjourned the case for next hearing here sunny deol damini movie dialogue taarikh pe taarikh perfectly fits.
snkiworld

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Nothing is clear till now. We can not tell anything.
Hoping for positive outcome.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

I think Indian government will regulate the crypto in India, but not before the approval of ETFs by US SEC. During this time, I think a peer to peer exchange suitable for indians such as koinex, localbitcoin or newly created localcoinswap in the near future.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

I dont think Indian Govt is going to do anything rearding Crypto as the Govt has many other important issues to deal with that are very grave and intense.
India waiting for Crypto to take over the world and then only any action would be deemed necessary from the Govt end.
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

Hope they regulate soon , alot of Indian investors already bleeding due to bear market ,if government regulate internationally also price will go up ,it will be win win situation for us. There are general elections in 2019 ,I hope political parties will try to appease crypto investors by taking steps to regularise crypto.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: