Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before investing in any coins I would need to talk to you  (Read 255 times)
FinnishDude (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

Ok. So I've recently got interested in cryptocurrency but I've also realized it's way too late for me to become really rich person with original Bitcoin, unfortunately. Anyway I found out there are a million other chances to invest in.

So the first thing I would like to ask is how big chances there really are making a really big pile of money, by which I mean hundreds of thousands or millions of euros/dollars by investing a fairly small amount in altcoins? For me this is anything between 10-1000 euros. Losing 100-200 euros would not make me very mad, but losing 1000 would be a big blow, even it's not a significantly big amount of my current wealth. But it's about the max. amount I am willing to invest in this whole thing. Because this is what everyone says: do not invest more than you are ready to lose at the worst case. What I am asking here, is this all even worth my time? I am willing to wait of course, so I'm not seriously waiting for a quick million.

Anyway, if it is, then I have another 3 questions. Could you give me some good information about:

1.) How to know which altcoins are absolutely real and not scam/created by some thieves?

2.) How to know which coin could possibly be a good investment?

3.) How to actually invest in some coins?

Thank you for your help in advance.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Ok. So I've recently got interested in cryptocurrency but I've also realized it's way too late for me to become really rich person with original Bitcoin, unfortunately. Anyway I found out there are a million other chances to invest in.

So the first thing I would like to ask is how big chances there really are making a really big pile of money, by which I mean hundreds of thousands or millions of euros/dollars by investing a fairly small amount in altcoins? For me this is anything between 10-1000 euros. Losing 100-200 euros would not make me very mad, but losing 1000 would be a big blow, even it's not a significantly big amount of my current wealth. But it's about the max. amount I am willing to invest in this whole thing. Because this is what everyone says: do not invest more than you are ready to lose at the worst case. What I am asking here, is this all even worth my time? I am willing to wait of course, so I'm not seriously waiting for a quick million.

Anyway, if it is, then I have another 3 questions. Could you give me some good information about:

1.) How to know which altcoins are absolutely real and not scam/created by some thieves?

Try to read some articles on how to buy crypto coins online, beware on HYIP it might give you a hard time. you can search coinmarketcap.com in your browser and then buy coins in the marketplace
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

You have already done the right step — you asked here for an advice. It shows that you are serious in your intensions. Read more threads here. Watch videos in YouTube – there many smart guys tell about different coins and their possible future.
Watch for at least this stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG1tNCa4NIk
Ealex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

Some of the best and safest altcoins are Sia, Ardor, and Golem
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:16:45 PM

Knowing them would really be hard but somehow you can able to identify suspicious stuff when you do really tried to read up all the informations about them. Developer,whitepaper.
Usually i do always check out its dev experience and transparency.

No one knows because all of us are trying to find that coin thats why we do keep searching and guessing which one would be the potential one.

Literally? You would need btc or funds to buy altcoins or on bitcoin itself.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:17 PM

So the first thing I would like to ask is how big chances there really are making a really big pile of money, by which I mean hundreds of thousands or millions of euros/dollars by investing a fairly small amount in altcoins?

50% -50% Either you will make pile of money either you will not.

There is no way of putting this question like you did. Sorry for that. Altcoins are simply different variations of blockchain technology. They can implement different desicions like protocols PoW, PoS, DPoS and so on. But there are 2 main different principles:
a) Tokens from start to finish generated by mining (BTC)  
b) Some tokens distributed during ICO (sold) some generated by mining afterward (Ether)
c) All tokens generated before start and sold (distributed) (you can take a look on airdrop page - tons of those)
So, all altcoins are "real" unless you joined the ICO (initial coin offering) and payed money for the token which never appeared. In other words, if you are getting token or coin which exist now - then it is real, in terms of cryptocurrency. If you join ICO (investing real value in fiat or BTC) there is 80%-95% chance that you will loose your money. But from this 80%-95% only 10%-15% will be pure "scum created by thieves" according to your words. Others will be just unsuccesfull business attempts as you can see here and there in other places. So answer to your question is - all altcoins which exist are real and some of them are scum/created by thieves.  

You can tell only which coin was good day before yesterday for yesterday's investments. The people who are explaining better than other which active was good day before yesterday for yesterday's investments are called mega wise Economical Advisors in real world. Mega wise Economical Advisors do not have money and they teach people how to obtain millions. And if others will listen to them they will end without money also.

You can take your earned with blood sweat and tears fiat and go to any crypto Gateway and change your EUR to BTC. If you live in Finland (nearby) I can suggest you localbitcoins. At least I am working with them for 3 years without any problems. Then you can either leave your BTC in your local wallet or open
account on any big crypto exchange. Then actually you will think - well now I'm here, what shall I buy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: