Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INXT, soon bigger than STORJ, SC, MAID  (Read 373 times)
fvsegarra (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

Internxt
As some of you might know, Internxt focuses on providing a range of superior, distributed internet services which are aimed to be incredibly powerful and intuitive. We're making these services incredibly attractive so that you can fall in love with them.

X Cloud
Our first service, X Cloud, gives you the security, privacy and reliability you'd expect from a cloud storage platform, thanks to distributed technology. X Cloud, will let you store your files on a cloud that's truly secure, private and reliable (unlike what services such as Google Drive or Dropbox have to offer, and similar to what providers such as Storj are doing). A distributed cloud with the world's most advanced encryption technologies, that's unbelievably beautiful. By using X Cloud, we encrypt your files with the world's most advanced encryption systems, split them, distribute and replicate them amongst different machines in our P2P network. We replicate copies of the files in different locations with which we can also provide an unseen 100% uptime, loading speed, and make these reachable only to you, wherever you are. With your current cloud file storage platform, your files are centralized and owned by an entity, who can normally have access to these files. With X Cloud, we don't have access to your files, nor does our P2P network, since the files are end-to-end encrypted and only small pieces of the files are kept in each machine. Your files are yours. You have the right for serious cloud storage. Internxt's X Cloud pricing structure and UX are similar to the one you get with providers such as Google Drive or Dropbox. Looking to become a host? You can start hosting at Internxt with the best paying rates. Users are able to pay for our services in all major currencies, and we pay hosts in our own token, INXT, which can also be traded for major currencies.

How are we better than Storj, Sia, MaidSafe etc?
Right. So we are here to outperform mass market services such as Google Drive or Dropbox, fundamentally thanks to the technology we are using, and with a similar marketing strategy and UX. We differentiate from Storj, Sia, MaidSafe etc because we aren't building services which only blockchain geeks know how to use. Their main clients are those familiar with the blockchain industry, and although we will definitely also expect to have significant amount of users in this niche, we want to make sure we put big marketing and UX efforts to reach all those individuals and businesses who aren't specially blockchain geeks nor tech experts, but who do care about the security and privacy of their files stored in the cloud. The hard job has been made; there's been years of successful research into coming up with a good enough blockchain file storage service which we can use as a starting point. We started Internxt in April 2017, and have been developing our Alpha version since (going through a successful ICO). We aren't reengineering blockchain file storage. There's been a lot of progress in this field in the last decade. We're started Internxt from the stage in which blockchain is in 2017, and we are working on making it mass market ready by improving its latest flaws and especially by focusing on providing a great User Experience and doing great at marketing. Users will be able to use any popular cryptocurrency and fiat to pay for their storage usage at X Cloud. This will get converted into INXT and then paid to hosts in our network. X Cloud Alpha will be out in January 2018, and the later stages of the service will be released throughout 2018.

INXT started trading in October 2017, and we've just hit CoinExchange and Mercatox. We'll progressively be added to further exchanges as we progress in Internxt's development and marketing. Don't hesitate to google us to check out more info about Internxt! There's plenty of information online (general info, team, roadmap on our website, reviews about Internxt on youtube and on different media outlets etc).
Thank you!

Website https://internxt.io/
Whitepaper (as of September 2017) https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
Telegram https://t.me/internxt_io
Twitter https://twitter.com/internxt_io
CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/
CoinExchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/INXT/BTC

Internxt
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Sounds interesting, I will check it out.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Still don't know what they are doing DIFFERENTLY other than fiat integration.
fvsegarra (OP)

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

What do you mean exactly?

Internxt
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

How much was raised in the ico and what was the price?
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

if this coin only listed on coinexchange and mercatox, the volume and marketcap will always under the SC, STORJ and MAID
i hope there will be another exchange for this coin soon

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/ This coinmarketcap link may take your attention but as far as I know that is only circulating supply. So max supply isn't defined. That sounds very bad for potential investors. I think they should release information.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

It is very funny when you see a new project saying it will be better than an exiting project, now project like Ethereum must have realise what BTC is facing about the transaction fee, Let the team develop something first for public to see

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

INXT is scheduled for launch in Q2 2018 the team is very active. They want to focus on development first before talking about exchange listings, which the community agrees with.
Very supportive and nice community btw.

robin_morning_wood

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Please watch out, this is a scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7foi0c/watch_out_for_internxt_inxt_looks_like_its_a_scam/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: