Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grab a piece of crypto history!  (Read 1451 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

Chill, guys. The website owner clearly states his inspiration (Actually, I also remember ad-pixel!) even though I must say that those days are somewhat gloomy reminders of the post dot com boom, when ad spaces were filled with blinking, flashing, noisy ads - I think Ad Blocker was just coming up at the time!

To OP: I've seen at least one version of this idea already try here and fizzle out - I was amazed that people bought space then, although at $1,000, 1 BTC for first entry seemed worthwhile since it worked best for the first buyers.

I'd be careful about claims of adding value though. Crypto here is just your mode of payment, not the tech or even relevant industry. There are many who might feel that this ad structure somewhat damages reputation instead of adding value. I suggest you develop pixel tracking for crypto projects (dare I say, ICO?). At least the data derived from there might help ICOs learn better marketing/promotion strategies.

Thank you for your input!

I think that it is a great idea and you should do it! I offer you a 50% discount on purchasing ad-blocks on my website (applies to 4 blocks max).

Smiley
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Any benefits if I were to use your service, like traffic or magnet? Or just purely for the history?

Thank you for your interest!  Smiley

I recommend watching this video til the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSDT0pP6uXw&

The Crypto Piece TM
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:51:37 PM by Crypto Piece

Dear BitcoinTalk community.

I have made a project which advertises all kinds of crypto and blockchain related products and services, even social media channels.

If you want to be exposed to a wider crypto audience, check out https://cryptopiece.com/

To find all the answers to all your question, read the FAQ page.

Thank you Smiley

The Crypto Piece TM

How much cost?
I see $0.5 per pixel.
Payment with bitcoin?
Also could you provide stats? traffic
Thanks

Hi there! The cost is $49 per block. Each block is 400 pixels (20x20). You can have as many blocks as you wish.

The reason for selling them in these blocks is because anything smaller than 20x20 pixels would be too small to display anything impactful.

The payment can be in 30+ crypto currency coins, including Bitcoin (it uses the Coinpayments system).

You can also write to me in person advertise@cryptopiece.com and we can proceed manually.

At the moment I am building up BuZz about it by advertising the existence of it on many different platforms (btctalk, reddit, youtube, twitter, instagram, slacks, facebook and discords server. I recently placed an ad at the Honeybadger blockchain conference in the Batic states., and I am going to start getting into Telegrams and emailing) - My aim is to get the ad-grid is full.

Check out this short explanatory video I made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSDT0pP6uXw&

I offer you a 50% discount on purchasing ad-block from me (applies to 4 blocks max).

I am going to set up Google Analytics tracking in my website this week.

The Crypto Piece TM

Bubababu2060

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Shocked

I noticed you on YouTube today. Might buy a block or two soon.
FundFantasy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

I have made a project which advertises all kinds of crypto and blockchain related products and services, even social media channels.

If you want to be exposed to a wider crypto audience, check out https://cryptopiece.com/

To find all the answers to all your question, read the FAQ page.

Thank you Smiley

The Crypto Piece TM

Amazing ! we and the entire community appreciating it  Grin
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:46:38 AM

Shocked

I noticed you on YouTube today. Might buy a block or two soon.

Thank you Smiley
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:04 AM

I have read all about the site above, according me to this is something that is needed for every member to promote project project crypto, it will be easier for these beginners will be very helpful, thanks
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:25 PM

I have read all about the site above, according me to this is something that is needed for every member to promote project project crypto, it will be easier for these beginners will be very helpful, thanks

Thank you!  Smiley Indeed. I am getting the word about my project out in every possible crypto and blockchain social media site. I have been contacted by a couple of people who will advertise their proejects on my website soon. Stay tuned!

The Crypto Piece TM  Cheesy
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

If you want to be exposed to a wider crypto audience check out https://cryptopiece.com/

To find all the answers to all your question read the FAQ page.

Thank you Smiley

The Crypto Piece TM

Thank you for sharing. I'll share this and give you some feedback.
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

If you want to be exposed to a wider crypto audience check out https://cryptopiece.com/

Thank you Smiley

The Crypto Piece TM

Thank you for sharing. I'll share this and give you some feedback.

Thank you a lot Ealex! This is certainly going to help me achieve my goal Smiley

I give you a 50% discount on 4 ad-blocks.
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:56:10 PM

A quick update.

I have found my first advertiser. The ad-block will be published in a day or two. It is an awesome tool for traders to better help determine which coins are sound for mooning. Stay tuned!  Cheesy
Yacov

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Your project reminds me of one guy who sold a pixel for a dollar for companies to advertise their product...
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Your project reminds me of one guy who sold a pixel for a dollar for companies to advertise their product...

Hello Yacov! That was my original source of inspiration. Besides selling a visible ad-spot and a link to the website I will be presenting the ad-grid, in one form or another, at the DC Blockchain summit 2018, + the ad-grid once full will be hand painted an placed in the Bitcoin museum. The website will keep functioning too.

I have my first order ready, now I am just waiting for the man to send me the 20x20 pixel logo. Stay tuned!  Cheesy
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

Sorry, but it seems to be just a copy, not an original idea. Try adding something individual into your project!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Crypto Piece (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:08:00 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:52:29 PM by Crypto Piece

Sorry, but it seems to be just a copy, not an original idea. Try adding something individual into your project!

Hello DiabolicAnt. It is not true.

There is a lot of added value to this project.

6. Why should I buy your pixels?
Because you will have an image and a link to your site on the homepage of a site that
– could potentially be seen by millions of people over the coming years;
– the grid however full is going to be presented at the World Blockchain Summit Moscow 2018;
– the grid once full will be hand painted and displayed in the official Bitcoin Museum, so you really could own a piece of crypto history;

Also, the price per pixel is 50% cheaper than on the original idea.

Thank you for your interest Smiley

chewingtall

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

Sadly, this is not a new project since there are different projects of the same type that has appeared for many years already.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

Seems like the project doesn't run pretty well, gotta need some improvement in the promotion area. I mean, I know this is not a new thing on the internet, this could possibly be a successful project if you did a good job on the publicity.

faucet used to be profitable
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

Do you have Analytics on how many users are viewing this site daily? What are you ranking on google? This is a great idea, but if you don't have viewers it seems pointless to buy space on here. I am very interested to learn more.

dutchcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Thank you Smiley

The Crypto Piece TM

HI, I just vitit your website , its it still under construction ? Or are there no participants?  Huh
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Seems like the project doesn't run pretty well, gotta need some improvement in the promotion area. I mean, I know this is not a new thing on the internet, this could possibly be a successful project if you did a good job on the publicity.

Right. It needs some reinnovation to make it more attractive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: