Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 10:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was double charged by coinbase for a wire transfer last week, anyone else?  (Read 166 times)
Swinging Phallus (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

i paid for USD deposit and 4 days later they charged me again - same price. I never made that second purchase 4 days later and my cionbase account showed nothing of it.

i really like coinbase/GDAX, they are great exchanges. I'm stuck looking around for an alternative and it's a bit deterring - coinbase really hits all the points of necessity for a common fiat > crypto exchange. Almost everywhere else has insane fees.

I reversed both wire transfers with my bank for my own safety and i didn't touch the half of money that was eventually credited in my wallet. Later today I got an E-mail saying the money was to be revoked on my coinbase account, so i check it out and now i see wire deposits are under maintenance. It kind of helps seeing that, at least they are doing something about it - i might consider going back but my question is

Anyone else have a similar issue the past few weeks? Or was this an isolated incident.
arbitrageXL
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

I've used GDAX many times. There have never been any problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: