Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hot altcoin  (Read 1662 times)
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

Quantstamo and powerledger are the biggest and the hottest coins right now. I think that everyone should invest into them!

juanjoportable

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

Check Castle's Discord, Free Castle Coins Airdrop happening later today and other days, I already got 2 myself! https://t.co/bpNXYEtCwv
It has a lot of potential and is very cheap right now as it just hit the exchanges, I am buying a lot of it myself.
Good luck!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

You might want to check these coins that have potential and are currently below ICO price, risky but big gains possible https://coincodex.com/article/1090/5-coins-below-ico-price-with-potential/. If you want to go more safe but still enough profit check Power Ledger.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

Ethereum will give you bigger profit. Litecoin and Monero's price are rising slowly too and a bit more stable than all the other coins.
chekhbtc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

ETH, BMC and PundiX are the hottest ones for me.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

Today's hottest Altcoins are Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. They are starting to pump since last month and more investors are trusting their investments into these both coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

Ethereum will give you bigger profit. Litecoin and Monero's price are rising slowly too and a bit more stable than all the other coins.

On addition to that statement, high price coins and constant increase and pumping will eventually makes it as the hottest and trending coin today, thus Ethereum and Bitcoin are leading Altcoin group that rivals Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

If you want to invest in a month on prospects , use these coins trst , mana , rdn , omg , adx they have good prospects of growth
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

is there a way to know the development or news of a specific coin. Many times if I follow a coin their twitter or other media is usually a promotion of the coin and not news on development status.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

What do you think about e-Chat ICO (http://ico.echat.io/)?!?
I think that will give a good profit not only for investors but also for users. Tokens will be able to maintain good content, donate streamings, pay for services and goods, make transfers without commissions and more. Their thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

Now a days you can see Ether is in trend and also going up and up you can invest in Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ehereum platform.Also you can also go for  NEO, RIPPLE, IOTA, Bitshares , PeerCoin, Zcash(ZEC),Tezos, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, igitalCash(DASH),SysCoin(SYS),Verge(XVG), but before invest in any coin , first research well about that coin or take advice from well experienced traders or investors if needed to avoid loss.

Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Hi, Crowdholding just allowed ERC-20 tokens to build multipule currency platform.
So, we have another task for you: Give us links to pre-ICO businesses who plan to launch their pre-ICO after November. Give a sentence or two why you think they would be a good fit for CH and we will contact them. We will be active with reaching out to businesses already on the exchange and pre-ICO startups.

Leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

The hottest altcoin for November, 27 (since this day) is Cardano. It has shown almost the +60% growth! However, I am always betting on the most stable cryptos like Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH.
Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:28 AM

I can recommend you monero and ethereum
I think of good things both for short or long term
You can also choose to win hope
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

For me potential for growth is what I use to value projects first above all, if the risk to reward ratio is low then the upside for reward will be high, any ICO with less than $20 million valuation is fine by me.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Risotto

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

Monero is hot for the moment a altcoin that can be invested
And you can earn things, you can also try the waves
I recommend both
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Suppose many folks will agree with me that Cardano these days is the hottest altcoin. No one other alt showed such a huge growth like this small coin. Simultaneously, the capitalization of ADA has sharply increased - at the moment it is estimated at approximately $ 3.1 billion.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

I chose Ethereum because Ethereum is the best and stable altcoin, the price is now down but someday it will definitely rise again.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

There have many hot altcoin in market, I think you should always invest in ico, but becareful don't buy scam coin.
you can try waves,
I think you can success if you buy this. Smiley
also eth, litcoin are good. you can research this.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

I think one of the altcoins that is good for long term investments is Ethereum because it's rising up and good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: