Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top 3 alt coins to invest in? Long-term and short-term  (Read 747 times)
Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

I  only doing long term at the moment.

Main: Waves
Second: Ripple
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

some coins I really like which have not shown their full potential yet are:

1)TenX: it's one of the few projects that has an actual product which people are already using and it's the leader in that sector (debit payments directly through crypto's). There are other competitors out there as well, like TokenCard and Monaco, but non of them is as advanced and forward looking as TenX, in my opinion

2)XRP: XRP is an obvious player because they already have a huge network where the coins are already integrated. They are basically facilitating interbank transactions (which means that most of their clients are Banks) and that helps these banks reduce costs that are usually due to moving money even though they don't really have to

3)ETH: which is kinda obvious, but it's the most adopted smart contract network out there, which offers a great infrastructure to build any sort of decentralized apps. There are as well many updates coming that will make the network even more strong and that will ultimately drive up the price
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

my longterm coin : okcash , i was joined the community since june and really , the dev are want grow up together , the coin are launch on 2015 and always grow up year by year
my shortterm : STR , i dunno why but this is my 1st coin on crypto and im always luck with this coin

Cheesy
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

Short term i wanna invest in ethereum
Longterm i wanna invest in monero and dash
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:28:00 PM

For long term, you should consider ETH. It is stable and there is a low risk of losing your investment.
You should also check out TaaS. I made some nice profit with it.
And the last one I recommend is Civic

The best is yet to come!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

So my top 3 altcoins to invest in.
The first one would be NEO, as I think that it has huge growth potential and is not that risky to invest in. (Short/Midterm)
The second one would be Aeternity (AE) because it wants to bring unique features to blockchain and is founded by a cofounder of Ethereum. (higher risk, longterm)
Third one would be MODUM, they already got a working product, low supply and the demand for their product is likely to rise. (mid/longterm)
Of course all of the above mentioned are just my personally liked projects. Do your own due dilligence and risk assesment before investing in any coin!
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Long term: Electroneum, Envion, and Spectre.

Envion and Spectre are both dividend tokens so holding them for the long term is wise.

Don't really have a short term investment strategy right now...

danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

bitbay - longterm

check out their new website
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

I would better say which of the altcoins I should use to invest into both short-terms and long-terms. In my opinion, it must be NEO. Ethereum as for me is the currency for mostly long-term investment.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

Mirco money, Envion and Electroneum they are the best coin now place hold on to it.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:31:26 AM

Here's my 2 cents -

Long Term - TRC/Onion/NET/BitBeam/808/Buzz/XIOS
Short Term - FORT/Dale/Kayi

The list above is my personal preference and one should do their due diligence before investing. I also like to run MasterNode for TRC/XIOS.

Some of the coins are POS hence the longer you hold them, the more you stake.
jaka331

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

Right now i only hold long term- ETH, DeepOnion, Neblio, Decent bet.
exadex.org

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

Only Longterm. Grin

Waves, NXT/Ardor and BitShares.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment. Also for long term would be ZCash and Monero. These are solid altcoins with excellent back up.
For the short term Dash, Litecoin and Neo should do the job. As next year is promising to be the best year for altcoins, most of them would be a good investment.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

What is your top 3 alt coins to invest in right now? For long-term and short-term please Wink

Thanks!

tbh most of the top 20 look good for long-term.
i am no expert on short term price moves so i will leave that one for others to recommend Smiley

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

What is your top 3 alt coins to invest in right now? For long-term and short-term please Wink

Thanks!

It is easier to choose the altcoins for long-term investments. No news here. Choose between ETH, Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash. Short-term investments with new fresh coins is just a gambling.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: