Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKCash Launching Credit Card?  (Read 215 times)
oktriumph (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:25 AM

I see that OKcash is planning to launch their credit card...for details check http://okcash-birthday.io/our-birthday-is-fast-approaching/#more-284

IOS app -final version coming soon
we introduce the OK Credit Card – a great surprise and a breakthrough

Considering the above,  how do you guys see OKCash future aspects?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

This is a good thing, but I don't see it affecting the price that much in my opinion, what people were expecting when most of these card projects release their cards to their users but instead the price started dumping after the release

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oktriumph (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

This is a good thing, but I don't see it affecting the price that much in my opinion, what people were expecting when most of these card projects release their cards to their users but instead the price started dumping after the release

Well, considering the fact that OKcash was launched 3 years back and has a solid developers/community (7K users in discord), i think they have gained enough trust so, lets see what happens...
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:18 AM

Well, considering the fact that OKcash was launched 3 years back and has a solid developers/community (7K users in discord), i think they have gained enough trust so, lets see what happens...
Well, that is just the main point! We cannot really say exactly how things can really turn out, so in a way we just have to wait and see. They are not the ones on the block and there are projects like this giving a huge push, so it is a tough market and it is going to take a whole lot to be able to do great. Anything can happen, but only time will really tell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: