Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I made a track named Blockchain  (Read 1742 times)
okahira (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:36:26 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2012, 05:47:41 AM by okahira

Hi, everybody. I'm from China. I have learnt bitcoin and started reading this forum since last year but this is the first time I post a thread here. I have been introducing and promoting bitcoin in Chinese "twitter" called Weibo for a little while and this time I tried to combine it with my another hobby, music composing, and successfully actracted some attention in my amateur musician circle.

https://soundcloud.com/ocau/blockchain
It may sound a little experimental and I'm not professional.
Just post it here not sure if anyone like it.

EDIT: I'm selling my another track on coinDL https://www.coindl.com/page/item/506

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 05:54:11 PM

Hi, everybody. I'm from China. I have learnt bitcoin and started reading this forum since June last year but this is the first time I post a thread. I have been introducing and promoting bitcoin in Chinese "twitter" called Weibo for a little while and this time I tried to combine it with my another hobby, music composing, and successfully actracted some attention in my amateur musician circle.

Just post it here not sure if anyone intrested in it.

Deep House! Big like from me! Wink

Fruity Loops? Reason? Ableton?

Maybe to add vocal at second part of the track, occassionaly saying "Blockchain" and / or "Bitcoin"?

Thank you! I think it's a great idea!
I'm learning FL Studio now.
I've never touched any vocal stuff before but I'm just about to try it.
okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 01:15:03 AM

Thanks for your advice.
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 11:17:59 AM

Usually I'm not into Deep House/Trance, and more into Dubstep (I enjoy the assault on my ears) but this was great Smiley I'd love to see an animation made that is basically the Blockchain growing to the beat of this.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 04:37:33 PM

nice song  Cool
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 04:49:24 PM

whatever type this falls under, it's good.
okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 06:21:08 PM

Usually I'm not into Deep House/Trance, and more into Dubstep (I enjoy the assault on my ears)

I'm in electronic music from 1985. I even produced dozens of tracks, and some of them made it to 12" vinil and CDs. There is probably
no subgenre I missed since than, and most of them I found cool in one way or another. But Dubstep ... I just can't listen it for more than
few minutes, regardless of who produced it - big names or unknowns. It lacks all elements which make me enjoy listening some music.

Wow! I even had not been born then. Have you listened any UK Dubstep yet? Is it more atmospheric? Maybe you will like this one http://soundcloud.com/dubstep/jigsaw-by-mimi-page-affecting-noise-remix
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 06:32:43 PM

Hi, everybody. I'm from China. I have learnt bitcoin and started reading this forum since last year but this is the first time I post a thread here. I have been introducing and promoting bitcoin in Chinese "twitter" called Weibo for a little while and this time I tried to combine it with my another hobby, music composing, and successfully actracted some attention in my amateur musician circle.

Welcome! I hope China Bitcoin usage takes off soon. I would think there would be a lot of demand and use for a truly private currency there. Maybe you can tell us more about how you are using it.

Good job on the track, too!
okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 02:25:59 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2012, 02:59:31 AM by okahira

Welcome! I hope China Bitcoin usage takes off soon. I would think there would be a lot of demand and use for a truly private currency there. Maybe you can tell us more about how you are using it.

Good job on the track, too!

Thank you!

Well, for now, I'm using it for no more than long term investment and small payment like bitcoin magazine.
There could be a possible use for online gambling which is illegal in China but it's still under discussion.
Maybe the widest use is for savings as Chinese people love savings but I think it's difficult in current phase of bitcoin.

There are many Chinese guys in this forum and some of them have become Hero Member like finway and HorseRider.
If you are interested in any thing about bitcoin in China, you can try to contact with them.

BTW, there is a Chinese bitcoin portal named btcman being set up recently, regularly translating English news and articles to Chinese.
I think it's great!
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 10:15:00 PM

Usually I'm not into Deep House/Trance, and more into Dubstep (I enjoy the assault on my ears)

I'm in electronic music from 1985. I even produced dozens of tracks, and some of them made it to 12" vinil and CDs. There is probably
no subgenre I missed since than, and most of them I found cool in one way or another. But Dubstep ... I just can't listen it for more than
few minutes, regardless of who produced it - big names or unknowns. It lacks all elements which make me enjoy listening some music.

I just like my eardrums being used in all their capacity. It's not entirely what I consider music, but I still enjoy it. Also, still an awesome track you made :3

okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:53:00 AM

Have a promotion here. Try to sell my another track on coinDL https://www.coindl.com/page/item/506
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 04:03:18 AM

Have a promotion here. Try to sell my another track on coinDL https://www.coindl.com/page/item/506
cool I like touhou music  Wink

hi
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 01:15:21 PM

Indeed, as Substrata already said, this is a very good deep house track. I like the background echo effects you applied. You made a very good choice of synthetic instruments to compose the track.

Soundcloud classified the track as ambient. I am a former dj specialized in ambient/lounge music and definitively this is not ambient. It is only and solely deep house.

Well done!
hamdi

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 02:27:47 PM

chilling. nice work.
okahira (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:52:51 AM

cool I like touhou music  Wink
Wow! I've never imagined I could meet a touhou fan here. Amazing.

Indeed, as Substrata already said, this is a very good deep house track. I like the background echo effects you applied. You made a very good choice of synthetic instruments to compose the track.

Soundcloud classified the track as ambient. I am a former dj specialized in ambient/lounge music and definitively this is not ambient. It is only and solely deep house.

Well done!
Thank you! You're right. Actually I'm not so famaliar with much electronic music genres. It's not so popular in China and I'm still learning. I just listened a few and then try to make my own. I didn't even know what I was creating just thinking that I had added some ambient elements in it so tagged it as ambient. I've changed it now. Thanks for your advice.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:19:09 PM

Awesome, sounds great!

carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:21:48 PM

nice deep track

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: