Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Surpassed Mcdonald's Cap  (Read 246 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

As Bitcoin continue to soar into the sky, its market cap just recently passed that of the popular fastfood chain named McDonald's. of course, we all know McDonald's with its 37,000+ locations all over the world, 375,000 employees under its wings and with more than $24 billion in revenue. In comparison, we are all aware how popular McDonald's is all over the globe now if Bitcoin can be this popular just imagine how much is its market cap will be at that time? That would be enormous.

They way I see it...this is just the tip of the iceberg for Bitcoin. Next year, there would be more positive developments that can make more impact to Bitcoin and its future. Can we say finally that Bitcoin is really here to stay and than no one can stop its rise?
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

No one can stop Bitcoin's rise, but we are not sure that No one will try. Jihan and Ver is still there and FUD is still there, Big business giants is still there, we have just to be strong enough to win this on going battle. With support of the community, Bitcoin is here to stay that's for sure.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

Amazing comparison because McDonald's is a international brand and widely popular. The thing is Bitcoin has way more room to grow in the financial world and right now it's just influencing a small part of it, it could be a huge player one day.

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

That is just the start my dear friend. MacD is nothing. The recent news of mainstream adoption by CME group and Man group can take bitcoin to few notches higher than the current position. Also a lot depends on the success of such adoptions because I recently came through an article where 64% of institutional investors are either positive on bitcoin or thinking of getting in to bitcoin. They are just looking at the situation now and if the venture of CME and Man group become successful, they will also jump into this sector with billions of dollars.

So just think what can happen to bitcoin's market cap if it happens. We have suppressed MacD without the presence of any institutional investment. Think what would happen if they jump in to this sector. There's no looking back now. Buy and store as much as possible.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

although I don't like using market cap to compare bitcoin with other things but it is always interesting to see these records be reached. although these days it seems like less people are interested in them compared to start of this year when everyone was counting days and $1 steps until the gold parity was reached. now it seems like everyone has forgotten about it (it was around $1200 by the way).

Only Bitcoin
meisha

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

Some people here are saying no-1 can stop Bitcoin etc, but the thing is that there are so many new altcoins out now that are soooo much better. Bitcoin is only good because it was the first, but in the future i doubt btc will have any value at all. What will happen when banks start releasing there own blockchain coins, what will people use btc or a properly integrated coin that has all the same tech. Btc's days are numbered. My advice to you all is to have an endgame and get out when you have made enough money so you don't end up the bagholder at the end of all of this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: