Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a mentor  (Read 187 times)
analyststins (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

Hi everyone,

I am new to the whole blockchain world. I have done my initial readings and has been studying about the technology and economics for about 4 months. I am looking for a mentor who can guide me learn about blockchain as a developer and eventually contribute to some project. I am not here looking for money but to take this as a learning opportunity and as a hobby. Eventually if I am good at it, may be use it as an entrepreneurship opportunity.

I have decent programming skills - HTML, C, Python and LADDER (that I use for my work). When I say decent, I have freelance developed multiple websites primarily based of WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, and one very simple website using Yii. I love tinkering things and I make most of my stuff from opensource without really understanding the hood but understanding enough to know "if i change this, this will change, etc." I am open to learning new things and exciting things throughout. At the moment, I am also learning how to pick a lock, skateboard and design some electronic circuits. I play video games too - Dota, CS, FIFA.

I am happy to answer any questions that you may have. I sincerely wish some one will guide me.

Thanks.
Stins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: