Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:50:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to invest to ICO?  (Read 647 times)
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.
You need to visit the website the one you are interested to join . there are guide there how to join in the ICO in thier website and what wallet you need to use. but of course you need to have ETH balance first there are also a ETH address where you need to send to join.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

First of all you should realize that investing into ANY ICO is a very risky thing. Many ICOs announce pre-sale of their tokes — take part in it getting these coins for the less price to sell them later for the bigger price. Read whitepaper of the project, and you will also understand how to invest into it.
CoinPoint
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.
You need to visit the website the one you are interested to join . there are guide there how to join in the ICO in thier website and what wallet you need to use. but of course you need to have ETH balance first there are also a ETH address where you need to send to join.

It is very simple:

1. Create MyEthWallet
2. Deposit some funds
3. Do your ICO due diligence
     3.1. Assess WP
     3.2. Check reviews and listings
     3.3. Find out if Idea & Solution are well-established
     3.4. Verify that the website is ok
     3.5. Check Token distribution, promos & discounts
4. ICO Stages (Private sale, pre-sale, crowdsale) - understand in which phase the ICO is currently in and understand the differences
5. KYC
6. Registration and purchase directly via their website
7. HODL or Trade

If you are looking for a detailed guide which will show you each and every step in-details, both practically and in theory, please visit: https://www.coinpoint.net/icoguides/ and triple your funds in no time.

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

In my opinion it is easy to invest to ICO, but unfortunately there are too many ICO scams that make us always have to look for information about the ICO.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

the first obvious you should provide capital in the form of the ethereum. then you choose the ICO project to your liking. and this will determine the results you get. so be careful in choosing the project of ICO. After that, you read the rules to become investors. and perform the corresponding command in the rules.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Find the ICO project you want to invest in. In general, they have ICO in the official website. They will have specific steps. Follow the steps to send ETH.

$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Each ICO their terms of Deposit. But almost all investments accept popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)... etc.you can buy them on crypto exchanges.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

Investing in any ICO is easy but what is the most difficult is to know if that project may grow or scam. In investing in ICO you must be careful you had to research every detail of it. the team, the roadmap, what does it do and others.
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

There is no trick in investing in ICO. The number 1 rule is to invest on the early stages of the ICO however, you have to be very careful in choosing which ICO to invest as their are lots of shady projects out there. You have to do some research first like checking the team members if they are legit, etc. You have to be very careful these days.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

I think it is not hard for you to invest in ICOs. There are many ICO projects that need to attract investment. You can choose from good ICO projects and trust them to invest. Proper investment is very beneficial to you.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Do you want to invest in ICO Cryptocurrency? if a Cryptocurreny-based ICO project is prioritized you must have the Cryptocurreny digital currency balance received by the ICO for payment, the next step you must be careful about is whether the project has good potential in the future, never invest your funds into an unclear ICO project, but I suggest for beginners, it would be good to do trading activities because it is more promising than investing in ICO projects
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

It is a very simple to investment in  ICOs. You have to first research the site rating and then to go the read the white paper and the check the roadmap, product.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

In the past we have seen many people have lost while investing in ICO so its better to go thoroughly everything.Each day several Ico are being launched many had turned out to be scam so we need to be very much alert.ICO has become a tool that could revolutionize not just currency but the whole financial system. ICO token could become the securities and shares of tomorrow.ERC20 is obviously something which have very high prospects.Choosing a good project is where the main problem lies.And as stated by fellow member do not forget white paper,

https://ico.coincheckup.com/
https://crushcrypto.com/ico-review/

here are some good sites which I occasionally follow- you can get little insight about ICO and may be of some help.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

buying an ICO coin isnt difficult which need many steps. but how to know what the good one ICO is very difficult
you have to read whitepaper and understand what project is, then team behind is also considered before investing
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

There is nothing complicated here, the most difficult thing is to decide and understand that the project is not a project, this is probably the most difficult thing to understand now, because then it will be very late to understand it.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

If you are newbie, looking for ICOs to invest is not the best option, since you may not have enough knowledge to make smart descisions about the future of the project and it may be pretty easy to fool you, so learn enough to make investments first.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

it's easy, please choose which project you want to support and want to work together, and you can invest there by logging in and registering on the website they provide and follow the next procedure, but be careful when choosing an ICO, because there are so many ICO scam project that will make you experience a lot of losses
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Today there are a lot of projects, which are aimed on ICO security are passing through development stage. You just need to wait several months and making a investment will be similar to creating mail account in terms of simplicity.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

There are a few factors that you should take into account. First of all research that project yourself, and think if it will be valuable for our society or not in future. Second of all check if it is reviewed or mentioned by famous blockchain periodicals or people. Third find out as much information as possible about the development team. Also you should try to find out if the project is legally registered. At some point a company has to be formed. If you are programming savvy you might as well check the code of the future cryptocurrency that you are interested in. Hope that helps.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Every day it becomes much more serious because now a lot of projects look really bad, I think that this should be analyzed and you should always understand that the risk is and always will be. Therefore, always evaluate and take risks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: