Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everybody / little presentation  (Read 364 times)
VinCeCream (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:48:50 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 03:16:02 PM by VinCeCream

Hello my name is Vincent, I live in Switzerland (center of Europe) and my main occupation is IT technician. I'm working for one of the 26 States of Switzerland (so-called "cantons"). I studied Biochemistry at the Federal Polytechnic School in Lausanne (=MIT). I've developped prototypes for the H5N1 vaccine for the big pharma. I also developped methods for sterilization of prothesis in a JnJ firm here in Switzerland.

I also speak French and German so if you need help for communication, PM me.

I started digging bitcoins for two weeks with two laptops (14+17Mh/sec  Shocked).
I just earned my first "centibitcoin" and started to transfer it between wallets.

I'm building a 4x7950 mining rig which will give me more Hashes (hope so  Wink )

And finally I got a Block Erupter Blade in the plane from HongKong arriving at "tonight" GMT+1.

EDIT @ 29.12.2013 :
Have a happy new year everybody !

The BE Blade got me 13.28 BTC so far a good deal. I'm now running antMiners.
The mining rig gave me around 100 LTC which has been a good deal too. I'm now going to upgrade it and build another one.

So is it the beginning of a long trip ? dunno but I'll certainly get involved in some projects and MAYBE try to start developping a machine as I have an ASIC factory next door to my office.

EDIT @ 29.12.2013 :
Concerning the development of ASICs; I gave up since I had time to watch the complexity of the business especially the sales. But we never know...

I wish all the good to all of you !

EDIT : And the trip goes on ... Wink

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 01:54:44 PM

Hey there. Nice to see another member join these forums.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2952

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:02:42 PM

So is it the beginning of a long trip ? dunno but I'll certainly get involved in some projects and MAYBE try to start developping a machine as I have an ASIC factory next door to my office.

I wish all the good to all of you !

Welcome to Bitcointalk Vincent!

You got my attention when you mentioned there's an ASIC factor near your office. What's it called?
Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: