Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL 50ghs Miner April 4th Pre Order for sale + 40 Avalon Chips  (Read 966 times)
rovchris (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:19:02 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 10:29:51 PM by rovchris

I no longer have an interest in mining SHA256 coins so I would like to sell my Butterfly Labs 50ghs miner.

The order number is 100034910 placed on the 4th April 2013 - It has not had the upgrade option

I paid $2587 including shipping to the UK.

I also have 40 chips ordered through Zeffer's group by Batch 3. These are now sold.

I would prefer to trade them for LTC if anyone would like to make an offer I am all ears.

I am happy to use any escrow service or whatever method you feel happy and secure about.

Just let me know.

Edit - I only listed the BFL device here to give people in the community the first option and I am selling it at cost price - I foolishly thought that this would have been appreciated but alas the bitcointalk community never ceases to amaze me - If you have nothing better to do than post sarcastic drivel then I will more than happily list it on Ebay.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:55:35 PM

I no longer have an interest in mining SHA256 coins so I would like to sell my Butterfly Labs 50ghs miner.

The order number is 100034910 placed on the 4th April 2013 - It has not had the upgrade option

I paid $2587 including shipping to the UK.
[...]
You'll be better off getting a refund. A preorder made 2 months ago isn't worth anything.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
rovchris (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:02:01 PM

Sorry I was not clear - I am not looking to make any money - I will take the face value of the items.

If someone wants to jump up the order queue then it may be worth it to them.

Otherwise I will ask for a refund - I would prefer LTC though

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:51:55 PM

100 LTC

Sorry I was not clear - I am not looking to make any money - I will take the face value of the items.

Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:00:44 PM

100 LTC

100 LTC ?! Shocked
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 08:05:49 PM

100 LTC

100 LTC ?! Shocked

what a deal for that much ltc    Shocked Shocked Shocked

GigaWave

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:10:43 PM

Just read a post on BFL forums the other day that they would not give a refund on a June Jally order. Good luck with getting a refund. Wink
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 10:23:11 PM

Just read a post on BFL forums the other day that they would not give a refund on a June Jally order. Good luck with getting a refund. Wink

really? can I have the direct link?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: